AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-14, 13:33   Link #61
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Better animated than epsiodde 1 no doubt.

Evry girll is nuts in this series .
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 14:41   Link #62
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep2 was not as funny as ep1, but still entertaining. It gets me wondering what realms of life I am as ignorant of as these girls are of ordinary Japanese teens.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 15:43   Link #63
grecefar

the opening reminds me hentai ouji's.

good chapter, reiko and aika "tsun-pure" were really cute.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 16:01   Link #64
Yamada II

Episode 2
So far I am liking Aika. Her character is coming off as cute instead of annoying. And she even looks cute.

Things are getting more and more stupid here. Aika believing that commoners have superpowers in high-school. That's what happens when all your mangas are about the same damn thing. Lol Kimito that evil little bastard.

Cup Ramen is another urban legend here. Lol how they treated that one little cup, dividing it among almost the entire school.

Lol because of engrish, Arisugawa started thinking about marriage after Kimito saw her naked. "Waiting" turns into "wedding" Lol. Arisugawa has the best thighs. Too bad he's a gay muscle fetishist here.

Kimito's reactions are a bit lacking though. If his reactions were a bit better, things would have been more enjoyable. That's what's making the comedy feel a little lacking in impact. It has almost everything an anime deriving its humour from stupidity needs. It's his reaction to all these girls and their lack of knowledge which is lacking a bit.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 16:11   Link #65
Dop
Mmmm....

I'll give the show a lot of credit for NOT doing the "guy falls down on girl and 'accidentally' grabs hold of her boobs" scene, I was sure that was coming when Kimito and Reiko were dancing and got out of control, but they went for something more stylish and less cliched. Well played.

If anything the show's weakness is that it's not quite ridiculous enough - maybe Kimito needs to be a bit more tsukkomi about things, or at least have more of a reaction to the insanity of his situation.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 19:37   Link #66
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-10-14, 20:24   Link #67
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
I'll give the show a lot of credit for NOT doing the "guy falls down on girl and 'accidentally' grabs hold of her boobs" scene, I was sure that was coming when Kimito and Reiko were dancing and got out of control, but they went for something more stylish and less cliched. Well played.

If anything the show's weakness is that it's not quite ridiculous enough - maybe Kimito needs to be a bit more tsukkomi about things, or at least have more of a reaction to the insanity of his situation.
Considering we're in the second episode of course it still hasn't gotten into the ridiculous parts, good thing come to those who wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Still don't understand why people can't get past the muscle men and judge the anime based on them, I guess nowadays the phrase "don't judge a book by it's cover" means nothing.

Next episode best girl arrives.

Hint: ilol eht ton s'tI.
Old 2015-10-14, 20:38   Link #68
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

>isn't the loli

opinion discarded

JK

Both are god tier.
Old 2015-10-14, 22:50   Link #69
aakun4

I quite enjoyed ep 1 (it was really funny) but this one felt really slow and well, boring. I really liked Class Rep though! (just like in Ep 1)

How much content did they put into this ep compared to last week? because it felt like less than half as eventful as last week.

It better improve next week because otherwise it'll likely get into danger drop zone.
aakun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 00:20   Link #70
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Kimito better pick Reiko...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 01:35   Link #71
Thany
Unfair

Seems like episode 3 is the Hakua premiere episode, I'm looking forward to it
Old 2015-10-15, 02:05   Link #72
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If its a typical harem story then I'm not missing a lot. If the story turn dark where there is an actual enemy that is competent enough to kill the MC, then I might come back to see the blood and gore but if its not. Then its waste of time and seriously the OP and the first few minutes isn't helping here. I would probably just use my time in some other new good shows like utawa or gundam or waste my time to re-watched some older shows. Like watching the scenes where pita stab renka or how gilgamesh demolish a loli. Its better for me than watch this.
You're saying you would rather watching Gundam and then shitting on this? Yeah right. I don't know about the anime since it just started, but the manga told me this is one of the most heartwarming and good romcom out there.
Old 2015-10-15, 10:31   Link #73
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If its a typical harem story then I'm not missing a lot. If the story turn dark where there is an actual enemy that is competent enough to kill the MC, then I might come back to see the blood and gore but if its not. Then its waste of time and seriously the OP and the first few minutes isn't helping here. I would probably just use my time in some other new good shows like utawa or gundam or waste my time to re-watched some older shows. Like watching the scenes where pita stab renka or how gilgamesh demolish a loli. Its better for me than watch this.
Isn't, but I guess your opinion comes from the insecurity those muscle guys caused in you .
Old 2015-10-15, 14:29   Link #74
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Ep 2...
Blonde girl = This season's tame version of Anna?

Edit:
in regards to the story in general: Sometimes I wish Harem Protagonists had more of a brain - He'd just have to promise them not to tell and claim that he has no idea where exaclty the school is to begin with - they are gullible enough to believe him anyhow...
Not sure what the Maid is supposed to b btw - the real tsundere of the series ?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 15:02   Link #75
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^
Wait for it.
Old 2015-10-15, 19:31   Link #76
Wandering Soul

I'm just glad I got my thigh monologues.
Old 2015-10-15, 21:17   Link #77
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Still find the maid(Miyuki?) to be the best =03. Reminds me alot of Matsurika. I hope with what seems to be another character inclusion next week, that she is not forgotten(even better if she can stay by Kimito's side like Matsurika too =03)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Ep 2...
Blonde girl = This season's tame version of Anna?
I thought the exact same thing

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 21:30   Link #78
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Ep 2...
I wish Harem Protagonists had more of a brain?
The MC of this series is actually pretty self aware. And he does troll the girls for his own amusement as seen in the first episode.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 22:38   Link #79
rladls2121

In the case of this series plot, if the protagonists is actually more smarter and more brain, it is less likely that him/her would be chosen as a sample commoner and be kidnapped by those things.
That school wanted to choose the most average in every way one with that kind of fetishes.
So I would not really expect that much from the protagonist in this series.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 23:26   Link #80
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The MC of this series is actually pretty self aware. And he does troll the girls for his own amusement as seen in the first episode.
Actually the second part of what I wrote is the essential one - not the first:

Quote:
in regards to the story in general: Sometimes I wish Harem Protagonists had more of a brain - He'd just have to promise them not to tell and claim that he has no idea where exaclty the school is to begin with - they are gullible enough to believe him anyhow...
--------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
^
Wait for it.
Do you mean blonde girl becoming Anna 2 or the maid turning into a verbally abusive tsundere?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, shounen