AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-20, 17:52   Link #18801
Some random Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalHour View Post
In response to above (still trying to figure out the quoting controls and everything, bear with me), does that mean their Spirit Powers are still present? If he went back to their first meeting, I suppose it's just like a reset? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't know what Shido did myself actually.
The vol 1 prologue just happens to be called Chance Meeting -Restart- and I went on from there.

Tachibana also claimed Kurumi, who has time travel abilities, was the first Sprits he/she designed.
So he/she might have had this planned from the beginning.
Some random Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 21:38   Link #18802
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some random Otaku View Post
I don't know what Shido did myself actually.
The vol 1 prologue just happens to be called Chance Meeting -Restart- and I went on from there.

Tachibana also claimed Kurumi, who has time travel abilities, was the first Sprits he/she designed.
So he/she might have had this planned from the beginning.
-Tachibana's a man.

-Kurumi wasn't the first Spirit designed, she's a character from before DAL existed. He's mentioned this in interviews and goes into it more in V16's afterword.

-I agree that V1 may tie into this.

Quote:
In response to above (still trying to figure out the quoting controls and everything, bear with me), does that mean their Spirit Powers are still present? If he went back to their first meeting, I suppose it's just like a reset? Correct me if I'm wrong.
-No, everyone's powers but Shido's disappear, according to Chinese spoilers. As to whether or not this'll be permanant...that's for V21 to answer.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I知 letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-20, 21:54   Link #18803
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
-Tachibana's a man.

-Kurumi wasn't the first Spirit designed, she's a character from before DAL existed. He's mentioned this in interviews and goes into it more in V16's afterword.

-I agree that V1 may tie into this.

-No, everyone's powers but Shido's disappear, according to Chinese spoilers. As to whether or not this'll be permanant...that's for V21 to answer.
According to what I have on FB and Discord as of right now, Zaphkiel was only used once and that was to use Dalet on Mana presumably to repair her body, and the volume ends with Tohka disappearing.

Can probably confirm if the latter is not or true hopefully soon, since I知 seeing on FB one of the Translators is working on getting the final chapter of the volume translated
Old 2019-03-20, 22:35   Link #18804
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
According to what I have on FB and Discord as of right now, Zaphkiel was only used once and that was to use Dalet on Mana presumably to repair her body, and the volume ends with Tohka disappearing.

Can probably confirm if the latter is not or true hopefully soon, since I知 seeing on FB one of the Translators is working on getting the final chapter of the volume translated
Seeker, you absolute legend. If I weren't gay and you weren't probably a man, I could bloody kiss you.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2019-03-20, 23:04   Link #18805
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Seeker, you absolute legend. If I weren't gay and you weren't probably a man, I could bloody kiss you.
Ahhhh thanks

Also bit of miscellaneous news on the translation, when Tohka goes to deliver the final attack on the giant Mio thing (from what I can tell we池e still pending on translation that explains what it is) she fuses Sandalphon and Nehemah together for a new move the guy can tell one part translates to Sword of Genesis, but has no idea what the katakana of the other part translates to, with him as of the most recent check going with Jezelherev
Old 2019-03-21, 04:12   Link #18806
holybell84

Prob the wrong section to post this but....

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2019-03-21, 04:20   Link #18807
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
That should be fine here. There痴 no game thread for DAL.
I saw the promo link on the DAL page but hadn稚 watched it yet. So.....

Inverse Aiz?! Versus Kurumi?! it warps the mind.....

I can only imagine how seeing Hestia in that outfit must drive Kotori insane.
Old 2019-03-21, 04:31   Link #18808
Estzero1

As cool as a standoff between Kurumi and Aiz could be, but like I said before, it doesn't get any more bizarre than Lili in that outfit .

Whatエs the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-21, 08:01   Link #18809
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
That should be fine here. There痴 no game thread for DAL.
I saw the promo link on the DAL page but hadn稚 watched it yet. So.....

Inverse Aiz?! Versus Kurumi?! it warps the mind.....

When you post the exact same thing on the previous page and it gets mostly ignored

Anyway for Kotori痴 reaction it痴 mentioned in volume 15, when Mukuro tries on some of Kotori痴 clothes and fails due to her breasts being to big for them it痴 mentioned that Kotori was holding back a scream of rage, so Kotori is probably quite angry on the inside
Old 2019-03-21, 08:28   Link #18810
holybell84

Quote:
When you post the exact same thing on the previous page and it gets mostly ignored

Anyway for Kotori痴 reaction it痴 mentioned in volume 15, when Mukuro tries on some of Kotori痴 clothes and fails due to her breasts being to big for them it痴 mentioned that Kotori was holding back a scream of rage, so Kotori is probably quite angry on the inside
I didn't realize lol. Once a new volume is out the thread start Barry-Allening again.

So if Shido is in the cross-over..... the potential NTR lol
Old 2019-03-21, 08:57   Link #18811
darkofficer
just a devil

aiz seems weird in that astral dress.....it's the boobs

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-21, 09:24   Link #18812
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I didn't realize lol. Once a new volume is out the thread start Barry-Allening again.
I missed it too.
Old 2019-03-21, 10:23   Link #18813
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

New translated bit of volume 20 from discord and man is it depressing as you know what will happen next
Spoiler for Volume 20 except:

Some notes from the person who translated that part. When Tenka creates the fake world Shido and the others were in, its stated she adjusted time in it so while a month had passed to them it was actually only 3 minutes outside of it.
When the world collapsed they all returned to the beach they were at during the ending of volume 19, only Tohka is no longer around, and this is how volume 20 ends. It’s also stated that the power of the Spirit’s were erased returning everyone to regular humans, than the guy speculates on how they will get Tohka back
Old 2019-03-21, 10:51   Link #18814
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post

Yeah, I don't imagine seeing Hestia like that won her any points in Kotori's eyes .
Old 2019-03-21, 12:13   Link #18815
Mizo

do u guys really believe the series will end up like that idk why everyone is frigging out , i'm 100% no i'm 1000000000% that shido going to save her, he got all the angels now his now practically invincible .

Spoiler for GOLDEN ENDING ?:
Old 2019-03-21, 12:25   Link #18816
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
do u guys really believe the series will end up like that idk why everyone is frigging out , i'm 100% no i'm 1000000000% that shido going to save her, he got all the angels now his now practically invincible .

Spoiler for GOLDEN ENDING ?:
First I知 pretty sure everyone here is expecting volume 21 to be about getting Tohka back, everyone is freaking out over how it seemed like Shido ignored Yoshino in favor of Tohka and her disappearing. Second did you miss some of the translated bits I crossposted? Since according to the translations all the Spirit powers are gone and the only time Zaphkiel was used was on Mana
Old 2019-03-21, 12:58   Link #18817
Mizo

Quote:
First I知 pretty sure everyone here is expecting volume 21 to be about getting Tohka back, everyone is freaking out over how it seemed like Shido ignored Yoshino in favor of Tohka and her disappearing. Second did you miss some of the translated bits I crossposted? Since according to the translations all the Spirit powers are gone and the only time Zaphkiel was used was on Mana
wait for real ?? lol i didn't really read the spoilers my bad then , but what's the story about the last pic in the novel , the one shido with him trying to use some angel or idk.
Old 2019-03-21, 13:20   Link #18818
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
wait for real ?? lol i didn't really read the spoilers my bad then , but what's the story about the last pic in the novel , the one shido with him trying to use some angel or idk.
Him using Ain to finish off that Mio-lookalike.

Letting Go
Old 2019-03-21, 13:59   Link #18819
Mizo

amazing how shido + tohka = end of the story aka 11 + 10 = 21 lmao
Old 2019-03-21, 18:01   Link #18820
Estzero1

Quote:
Does Shido still have some kind of Spirit Mana path going on in his body or is that not confirmed yet? Again, sorry for all the questions, I know they can be annoying especially if others are also trying to figure it out.
Haven't heard of anything, but he probably has to, if he want to change something. On the other hand, when all spirits are basically human at the end of #20, then Shido should be too, unless he doesn't need any Mana from others. Btw, you shouldn't apologize for anything. There is nothing wrong with asking questions at all. That's all part of the game .

Whatエs the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy