AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-07, 10:26   Link #2321
DoktorFunk
Warned for a moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azule View Post
Bern's sprite looks very Bernish. But I don't like Will's sprite. It's like he's trying too hard to be a bishie.
True, but if you compare his sprite to the others in character select mode, he's standing in the opposite direction. I wouldn't be surprised if that were some kind of placeholder or WIP.
Old 2012-01-07, 11:18   Link #2322
Nanashi_1337

You can post as much images as you want about winning boss B.Battler, it still doesn't prove anything. While it does prove that he beat that monster, it doesn't prove that he did it without cheating, which is the reason why we want to see a video about this.
Old 2012-01-07, 11:24   Link #2323
Azule
Golden Witch

Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Who wants this guy as a super secret character? ( I mean, cmon he appears in the OP)
Spoiler for Awesome:
The image doesn't work, but are you talking about Sorcerer Battler?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorFunk View Post
True, but if you compare his sprite to the others in character select mode, he's standing in the opposite direction. I wouldn't be surprised if that were some kind of placeholder or WIP.
True, his character select sprite does look slightly different. But so does Lambda, with her hands on her hips, actually striking a pose. The other characters don't strike a pose, but she does. It stood out to me the first time I saw it.

I'm not sure if it's because they're going to be the OP characters, and therefore have to be different, or because they're placeholders, but Will never turned his back to people in the novel. Not to mention that it looks like fanart, so it probably is unfinished.
Old 2012-01-07, 11:39   Link #2324
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
The image doesn't work, but are you talking about Sorcerer Battler?
Well, BATTLER did throw away the cape when he got ready to face Erika, claiming it got in his way, so it would be odd for him to wear the cape while fighting now. And we already got B.Battler, so I don't know what they could do with a BATTLER boss. still, a Sorcerer BATTLER with some unique flashy golden truth longsword meta would be quite badass.
Old 2012-01-07, 11:57   Link #2325
Nanashi_1337

I'm still waiting for Gaap
Old 2012-01-07, 12:34   Link #2326
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoktorFunk View Post
Yeah, it looks like an early beta design or something.

Speaking of sprites, has anyone notice's Bern's sprite is no longer standing like the unused beta but she's floating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
You can post as much images as you want about winning boss B.Battler, it still doesn't prove anything. While it does prove that he beat that monster, it doesn't prove that he did it without cheating, which is the reason why we want to see a video about this.
Time for me to be a bit mean for a bit.

Daw, is somebody jealous they couldn't beat B. Battler without being anally raped? It's okay! I get jealous when my friend steal every girl I talked to! :P
No but seriously, what is with everyone waiting to get video proof? I (slightly) believe this guy since Ronove's health is near death when he had beat B. Battler. That's enough proof for me. Even if he did cheat, at least he beat B. Battler. Whatever method he did to defeat him is his own damn business. Just a game, folks!

Quote:
I'm still waiting for Gaap
Now to be nice; You and me both so I can do a Jessica and George Vs. Ronove and Gaap fight. As well as a Gaap/Lia run-through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonMoonMist View Post
Well, BATTLER did throw away the cape when he got ready to face Erika, claiming it got in his way, so it would be odd for him to wear the cape while fighting now. And we already got B.Battler, so I don't know what they could do with a BATTLER boss. still, a Sorcerer BATTLER with some unique flashy golden truth longsword meta would be quite badass.
I guess if for some strange reason if 07 Expansion decided to design a Sorcerer Battler, they could make him near different from Normal Battler. Have his moves and specials be solely sword base. Granted, that be yet another Battler and another sword fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Kill Battler to get B Battler?
That sounds fun!
Yep! Little did Rosa knew, by "killing" Battler, it only awoken the surge of murderous killing intent in Batlter! It did not end well.

Quote:
Bern's sprite looks very Bernish. But I don't like Will's sprite. It's like he's trying too hard to be a bishie.
For a second I thought Bern look like Rika from Higurashi, so in my mind I was like "Did they replaced Bern with Rika? That's a bit of a troll move, Ryukishi!"
I think Will's sprite is just a beta or a placeholder until they give me a proper one. That or they're trying to attract the bishousen-ai yaoi fangirls.

Old 2012-01-07, 13:15   Link #2327
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
True, his character select sprite does look slightly different. But so does Lambda, with her hands on her hips, actually striking a pose. The other characters don't strike a pose, but she does. It stood out to me the first time I saw it.
However, unlike all of the other sprites, Will's is completely unshaded. There are no shadows or highlights anywhere.
Old 2012-01-07, 13:31   Link #2328
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonMoonMist View Post
For one, make BATTLER be the reward for beating that stupidly hard B Battler boss.
Better than a crappy CG.
And Gold sword of truth would be awesome.
Complete with dat cape.
Old 2012-01-07, 13:39   Link #2329
Nanashi_1337

I'm not being jealous, I'm being realistic. Specially because the first image he posted clearly showed he managed to do a perfect against him, which is just impossible. So I'm not trusting anything he's posting. And seriously, why should I be jealous? In fact, if he managed to do this and prove it with a video I would congratulate him for being awesome. This is the image he posted, btw.

If you have played against him, the image above is just impossible, I assure you. And what's the point of winning against it by cheating? There's no fun in that.
Old 2012-01-07, 14:13   Link #2330
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_Storm View Post
Yeah, it looks like an early beta design or something.

Speaking of sprites, has anyone notice's Bern's sprite is no longer standing like the unused beta but she's floating?
yeah, it's nice to see they decided to add more personality to her stance.
Old 2012-01-07, 14:34   Link #2331
Kurizu204

Quote:
I'm not being jealous, I'm being realistic. Specially because the first image he posted clearly showed he managed to do a perfect against him, which is just impossible. So I'm not trusting anything he's posting. And seriously, why should I be jealous? In fact, if he managed to do this and prove it with a video I would congratulate him for being awesome. This is the image he posted, btw.

If you have played against him, the image above is just impossible, I assure you. And what's the point of winning against it by cheating? There's no fun in that.
Actually if you payed attention to his latter post s he said this was the wrong image. His second pic ture is him defeating Boss B.Battler. First image is he made in frustration of his attempts to beat b.battler.
Old 2012-01-07, 15:20   Link #2332
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurizu204 View Post
Actually if you payed attention to his latter post s he said this was the wrong image. His second pic ture is him defeating Boss B.Battler. First image is he made in frustration of his attempts to beat b.battler.
And he thought "Damn, that won't convince anyone! I will let him hit me some times so I may lose abit of Health".

The result? He made the images more believable... That's why we're all suspicious.
If he hadn't posted the Perfected screenshot, probably it would be more easier to believe that he in fact beat Boss Battler.
Old 2012-01-07, 16:05   Link #2333
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

ATTN: Anyone trying to get to B. Battler using Princess Control in Arcade Hard Mode.

Don't waste your time. Oh BTW, Rosa's shotgun blasts makes the A.I. go retard so spam the living hell outta it.

Anyway, I'm gonna go on my third take with fighting Black Battler

(First take failed because I was killed in the seven movement. Second take failed because I assume the game is programed to detect anyone using Princess Control Style to get to Black Battler. Third take is gonna be a spamfest with Rosa. Death to my Logitech controller for dying out on me.)

EDIT: FUCK YOU BEATRICE STAKE SPAM! OH FUCK YOU!

Fourth attempt now.

EDIT 2: Disregrade everything I said about Princess Mode. It does not have any effect if you make it to Black Battler.

Last edited by Snow_Storm; 2012-01-07 at 18:41.
Old 2012-01-07, 18:06   Link #2334
Nanashi_1337

If you're using Rosa, spam her shotgun in the air (it's Forward+x in the air with Princess Mode), right at the moment when Beatrice throws a spike, to dodge the attack and counter her (I suggest you to dash prior to the jump). It's as easy as that, really. And for any of you that think that Princess Mode = Easy mode, you're wrong. It only makes inputting commands easier, it has no effect on difficulty.

And I already commented in my previous posts how the AI sucks at blocking Rosa's shotgun.
Old 2012-01-07, 19:57   Link #2335
Serpit

Hey

Any sign of a keybind yet?
Old 2012-01-07, 20:47   Link #2336
Witch of Uncertainty

I'm looking for a site to buy both this and umineko nocturne. The site I prefer (amiami) is sold out for nocturne. Does anyone know any other sites I can buy these games from ?Would be greatly appreciated.
Old 2012-01-07, 21:41   Link #2337
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

^Try Play-Asia.

Old 2012-01-07, 22:02   Link #2338
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_Storm View Post
^Try Play-Asia.
You wouldn't be able to get Cross from there too since it's doujin.
Old 2012-01-07, 23:48   Link #2339
Oblivion

Is it possible to get Nocturne in LE anymore?
Old 2012-01-08, 02:10   Link #2340
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpit View Post
Hey

Any sign of a keybind yet?
I badly need one too. I can't activate meta or use special skills at all.
Closed Thread