Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-03, 10:11   Link #23081
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 56:
Old 2012-09-03, 11:17   Link #23082
Aesthetic Shampoo

Has it been established what kind of families vampires have? Been wondering for awhile now, all those sisters have different mothers.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 11:18   Link #23083
Chris38

Scans are out in the usual place
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 11:54   Link #23084
GrimJack

good stuff I liked it even more when I could read it

does anyone else think this will end very badly for Gyokuro

Spoiler for and...:
Old 2012-09-03, 11:57   Link #23085
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Jasmine?? what happen? And is like Akua don't remember well what happened in the past?

So, is true, the Rosario is able to control Alucard,now the real fight begun, i wonder what will happen now, i wonder if Tsukune is going to release all seal in this fight, and if Akua is going to help Moka, because i think that Gyoukuro, and her daughter are too strong for others.., maybe only Tohofuhai has a chance....maybe....
Old 2012-09-03, 12:05   Link #23086
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Chapter is already out so no need for spoilers. So we got another character named Jasmine that got a connection to Akua, interesting. As for Shinso Tsukune, he got power limits as well. Use all of his power at the price of becoming a Ghoul or monster from what it looks like. The Rosary has several purposes, one of them is a remote control for a ugly monster. Reinforcement are here so that is good.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 12:30   Link #23087
Chris38

Well, personally I doubt that Tsukune and Inner Moka might have some further role's in the current arc, unless the Rosary, in other words the device to control Alucard would be destroyed in the current battle.

Like Hokuto has mentioned (Although I would still be pretty hesitant to trust this guy) it's time for others to take the shine, in other words I think that Tohou Fuhai and the rest of the second team + Hokuto will be the ones who would clear this mess.

At least I hope that it will be like this, although one thing that this chapter has shown is that Ikeda is pretty unpredictable, when it comes to the development of the plot, since honestly, how many of you, suspected that the Rosario has a function of being capable of controlling Alucard's actions.
Old 2012-09-03, 13:47   Link #23088
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
good stuff I liked it even more when I could read it

does anyone else think this will end very badly for Gyokuro

Spoiler for and...:
I do, especially now that she's activated her doomsday device. She ever loses that, it's game over for her. I'm waiting for Akuha to try and snatch it, once she extricates herself from under that rubble, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Jasmine?? what happen? And is like Akua don't remember well what happened in the past?

So, is true, the Rosario is able to control Alucard,now the real fight begun, i wonder what will happen now, i wonder if Tsukune is going to release all seal in this fight, and if Akua is going to help Moka, because i think that Gyoukuro, and her daughter are too strong for others.., maybe only Tohofuhai has a chance....maybe....
It seems to me that Akuha doesn't believe that actions have consequences. She seems to think a sister should always love her, regardless of what she does. And when shown otherwise, she cannot understand the reason. Definitely shows how warped Akuha is.

Considering what happened to the seal, I doubt Tsukune will release them all, that would be more like a bad fanfic than a licensed manga. As it stands, now that Alucard has all but fully awakened, Gyokuro has no use for him, Moka, Akuha, or Fairy Tale it seems.

Too strong? Maybe Gyokuro, look at how easily she swatted Tsukune. Even if he started rampaging, it wouldn't be enough. He couldn't kill an exhausted Touhou in his berserk form, no chance against Gyokuro, none at all. It'll be up to Fuhai to stop the madwoman, or die trying. Kahlua will be left to fight the others, though I hope she doesn't simply get overwhelmed by strength of numbers, that would be kinda lame in my book. I want Kokoa and Haiji to team up and take her down, and hopefully she lives. Though with Alucard on the loose, it looks bad for everyone. Man, I really can't wait for the next chapter now.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 14:21   Link #23089
Tachibana
タチバナ

Looks like this is the beginning of the end of Fairy Tale, all of Fairy Tale's lackies were nothing more than just monster chow for Alucard, Hokuto's predictions are coming true. Since the organization itself was nothing but a front for what the Masked King and Gyokuro really had planned, not even Akua knew of what Gyokuro was up to. I'm hoping that she will switch sides soon, Akua makes a good villian, just like Miyabi, but I think it would be awesome to see her on the good guys side.

As for Tsukune, all in all, I'm very happy with his progress, I don't care if he loses control from time to time because that just shows he doesn't have full control yet and it's understandable that he doesn't, but hell, when he does, hes going to be one hell of a force to be recked with, if only he could have this power under control in this situation.
Old 2012-09-03, 14:33   Link #23090
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well, I for one can't wait to see Karate-guy(still havent bothered remembering his name) fight and possibly show what kind of youkai he is.
Kinda guessed that someone that powerful definately would have a control switch on them to be used by others
Old 2012-09-03, 14:49   Link #23091
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Aww, poor Akuha. I knew she had a sob story in there somewhere.

And I'm surprised that Gyokuro hasn't picked up on Tsukune's unique blood yet even though she's so close. I hope that when it does come out, Tsukune pays her back for that backhand.

So, the Rosario is a control device...? My bet that it's based off of Moka's unique Shinso Blood signature. Akasha had plenty of time to fashion it solely to Moka. So once Moka 'awakens' her Shinso blood, I'm hoping that the Rosario becomes useless. Another guess on top of that is that it will take both Moka and Tsukune working together to 'control' Alucard.
Old 2012-09-03, 16:18   Link #23092
Awrya
U mad?

Was Fairy Tail fodder for Alucard all along, when he wakes up and is hungry?

Seems like there's still more to Akua, was Jasmine a friend of hers before she was adopted into Moka's family?

So Tsukune's power ups come with a price, not that surprising. His Ghoul form most likely plays a greater roll later on. Maybe since he has some Shinso blood, Alucard can control his Ghoul form?
Old 2012-09-03, 16:39   Link #23093
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

So i guess this jasmine is some friend of akua or something. And never thought that the rosary would hide something like that rather than sealing moka's power.

And the whole gang finally arrive. Gin better show the power that rivaled vampires.I hope he won't fool around.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 16:41   Link #23094
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
So Tsukune's power ups come with a price, not that surprising. His Ghoul form most likely plays a greater roll later on. Maybe since he has some Shinso blood, Alucard can control his Ghoul form?
How ? With this chapter it has been pretty much confirmed that Alucard has pretty much no will of his own, if we consider the fact that he is apparently controlled by some remote control device installed in the Rosario by Akasha.
Old 2012-09-03, 17:08   Link #23095
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
How ? With this chapter it has been pretty much confirmed that Alucard has pretty much no will of his own, if we consider the fact that he is apparently controlled by some remote control device installed in the Rosario by Akasha.
What I meant was that maybe Gyokuro can indirectly control Tsukune (Ghoul form) via Alucard, since he has some of Moka's blood in him, which reacts with Alucard.
Old 2012-09-03, 17:13   Link #23096
Tachibana
タチバナ

So it looks like the battle for control of the world finally begins next chapter. I love Touhou's declaration at the end of the chapter. It's definitely time for some monster extermination!
Old 2012-09-03, 17:17   Link #23097
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
What I meant was that maybe Gyokuro can indirectly control Tsukune (Ghoul form) via Alucard, since he has some of Moka's blood in him, which reacts with Alucard.
Hnnn, I get what you're saying...

If Tsukune goes into Shinso Ghoul mode, theoretically, he should also fall under the Rosario's sway the same way that Alucard is. Only by Tsukune's sheer force of will is he able to curb the violence of the blood by the tiniest of margins to allow his friends some hope as with the case with Kurumu.

But also, it shouldn't work since the blood is working off two very different bases here - with Alucard being a vampire and Tsukune being a human. The frequencies that the Rosario is using to control Alucard might not work on Tsukune's Shinso Ghoul form.

If they are close enough to excercise control over both Alucard and Tsukune, then forget Houston - World, we have a problem.
Old 2012-09-03, 17:19   Link #23098
GrimJack

so was it a mistake that Gyokuro called her Akasha Moka or was it supposed to be that all along...

I brought up long ago that on Jump Square R+V page she is called Akasha Moka instead of Akashiya the difference between あかしゃ モカ and あかしや モカ
Old 2012-09-03, 20:37   Link #23099
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Awesome chapter. Things are really heating up. I had hoped Tsukune would be stronger. I hope there is a surprise on that front in the coming chapter(s). As for Alucard, he don't look like no vampire! I had expected that Gyokuro would have waited longer and we get a full chapter with Akua. She really would be a great addition to the cast.

And Ikeda needs to ease off those insane faces. Too many of them lately and reminds me of Soul Eater every time, lol.
Old 2012-09-03, 20:50   Link #23100
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Ch. 56 was pretty good, but I can't believe we waited so long for a 17 page chapter. Call me greedy, but expected something a LITTLE longer considering the gap between releases.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire