AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2010-12-29, 07:04   Link #81
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Needless to say... I'd day one this game.

Thing is, there aren't any eroge stores around me (that I know of anyway XD), and I'd be damned to pay so much for shipping + custom fees. Not only that, I don't even know if it'll cross the border, as customs right now tend to confiscate anything that even resembles to be loli (and that russian president is the epitome ).

So yeah... I hope that one store that usually comes to my cons manages to 'smuggle' some copies over the border, but that would mean waiting until summer next year. Oh well, it's not as if I'm in a hurry to play it, considering I pretty much bought Mangagamer's catalogue lol.
It'd be highly likely that there will be a download edition as well so you won't have to worry about any shipping/customs fees (or anyone looking at the item)
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 11:25   Link #82
einhorn303

I'm quite pleased about this. I said earlier I'd totally buy this game if it got localized, but I never expected it actually would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
It'd be highly likely that there will be a download edition as well so you won't have to worry about any shipping/customs fees (or anyone looking at the item)
Yes, there will be download edition from JAST. They already said on their forums that they're gonna be giving free download editions to the people who already imported the JP release of the game from J-list (http://www.jastusa.com/forums/viewto...103829#p103815)
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 13:03   Link #83
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

What kind of payment method do they use though? That's usually the choke-point for me, since I don't have a credit card.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 13:12   Link #84
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

So is it possible to get it in english? >_>
Old 2010-12-29, 15:44   Link #85
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
What kind of payment method do they use though? That's usually the choke-point for me, since I don't have a credit card.
JAST's shop and J-List both accept Check and Money Order as payment options. J-List can use Paypal too, but only for non-adult items (i.e., not this).
Old 2010-12-29, 17:19   Link #86
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
So is it possible to get it in english? >_>
Yes it's already been mentioned in this topic and even a few posts above yours that it's been localized in ENGLISH.

.....Something I'm quite surprised at actually....
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 11:58   Link #87
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
But.... but... but.... what about the beautiful, collectible box? It's the same reason why I'm a big sucker for limited/collector's edition of other stuff... I want something physical if I can get my hands on it lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 20:14   Link #88
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
But.... but... but.... what about the beautiful, collectible box? It's the same reason why I'm a big sucker for limited/collector's edition of other stuff... I want something physical if I can get my hands on it lol.
That privilege costs money in shipping fees.

(I know it first hand, I've been repeatedly wallet-raped by EMS costs and the bad dollar-to-yen rate this Christmas.)
Old 2010-12-30, 20:56   Link #89
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micchi View Post
What's better than your girlfriend being the president?

Nothing like political affairs.
I've only just recently heard about this game and literally just watched the OP. Then I saw this post and burst out laughing, it's 2AM.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 22:07   Link #90
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Another interesting visual novel to add to my growing list of, "Would like to play but can't read Japanese for $h!t, Games."
Old 2010-12-31, 04:59   Link #91
Nihokon

^ Isn't that why JAST USA localizing this game to English?
They're using fan translation from TLwiki for their localization (Which is already 95% completed). I don't think it would take that long to do a few editing (grammar spell check) and reinsert the scripts.
Unless they're re-translating it. Although I don't think it's possible if they're planning to release it next year.
Nihokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 05:05   Link #92
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Another interesting visual novel to add to my growing list of, "Would like to play but can't read Japanese for $h!t, Games."
You gotta love when people post before reading any of the previous posts discussing how the game is going to be localized in english.

Personally I don't know anything about this game so I'm not really excited either way but one more possibly good hentai game in english .. Not complaining.
Old 2010-12-31, 05:18   Link #93
Otsdarva
Cadenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
You gotta love when people post before reading any of the previous posts discussing how the game is going to be localized in english.
Now is that anyway to treat someone? I do admit it would be nice if people could do that, but there is no need to be like that. Just tell them and be done with it.
As for the game I'll be looking into it. From what I read on the thread though, it seems like a very decent storyline. Storyline is a must-have for me.
Otsdarva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 05:38   Link #94
Nihokon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cello View Post
As for the game I'll be looking into it. From what I read on the thread though, it seems like a very decent storyline. Storyline is a must-have for me.
Personally, I don't think the story is all that great, but the comedy is something to be feared at. Nice artwork and eyecandy too.

Played Ell's (Eru) route. She's just so moe and loli
Nihokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 15:57   Link #95
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Oh, but of course. It's everyone's God-decreed job to look back. Whatever. Yes, I could've looked back I agree, but there's nothing saying it's mandatory.

So it is being translated to English? That's good news.

Now, how am I going to schedule play time for it?
Old 2010-12-31, 16:25   Link #96
Xacual

It's already been translated. The patch that was on TLwiki was completely translated it was just in the quality check stage, almost done too. Like Narukahana said it sounds like JAST is actually going to be using their translation for this localization.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 16:33   Link #97
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I'm quite unfamiliar with terms like these, as I've never even played anything like it before.

If I buy the Japanese version, it'll come with an English option?
Old 2010-12-31, 16:39   Link #98
einhorn303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I'm quite unfamiliar with terms like these, as I've never even played anything like it before.

If I buy the Japanese version, it'll come with an English option?
No, only the (forthcoming) English release will.
Old 2010-12-31, 17:38   Link #99
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Oh well. Longer wait I suppose. It's not so important, so it's likely I'll forget within the year.
Old 2011-01-01, 11:30   Link #100
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by einhorn303 View Post
That privilege costs money in shipping fees.

(I know it first hand, I've been repeatedly wallet-raped by EMS costs and the bad dollar-to-yen rate this Christmas.)
I actually know first hand (I think I paid like 40 bucks shipping on limited edition tactics ogre for the psp, came to like 200 bucks total, and I don't know one word of Japanese! lol). I personally don't mind the shipping fees if I want it badly, and "My childhood friend is the president" is one of them JUST by the title alone.

No... my main problem is the item actually getting past customs. Stupid Canada and their anti-pedo policy.... they confiscate any item that even looks to be loli/shota (why must russian prez be loli, why?!). I personally haven't tried it, but one of my friends told me about the horrors, losing 150 bucks or so one time. Heck, the store I was talking about say they always worry about stuff getting past customs, but I'd rather them worry about it rather than me risking 80 bucks or so down the drain if I imported it. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote