AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-07-21, 21:07   Link #9161
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Oh man is Erza pissed off, thats the one person you don't wanna piss off.
Sure Natsu gets pissed off and owns but thats cause of the role he plays which is MC.
However with someone like Erza, making her angry is simply not a good idea.
I know people will be expecting a epic with her but I think this is one of the times where seeing her struggle isn't what I want to see, maybe putting up a very small struggle but basically showing why she is one of the best of FT.

Guess SB can count themselves lucky there was no cake involved, it would be a blood bath then
Yea, I've been saying this for a while but unlike what will most likely happen...I don't want FT to struggle against ST in their fights...I want, for once, a major curbstomp, ownage of epic proportions where the ST members enter all cocky but are able to do nothing against their FT adversaries...

Spoiler for One Piece Manga:

Sadly...this is your typical shounen action/adventure manga so there will most likely be struggling on both parties and in the end Nakama power will be there to tip the scale.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 23:23   Link #9162
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Hisoka the master cant stay cause u'd want him to watch the matches as for the old loli she's technically dead and can only be seen by FT people so idk if she can help Cana
They can always just wheel the beds to the stands so the master can keep watch. No machines hooked up to the patients and the room is as noisy with FT members there anyway
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 17:49   Link #9163
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Just a speculation... but since Fairy Tail was just reformed into a new team I'm wondering if that means they get a new subititute member due to being a new team. If that is the case, then Mirajane may very well get to fight after these grudge matches have been setteled, most likely in the final 5 vs 5 match. If not, hey, she'll get to fight after the Eclipse plan gets set in motion 3 days from now anyways.
Old 2012-07-22, 20:35   Link #9164
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Just a speculation... but since Fairy Tail was just reformed into a new team I'm wondering if that means they get a new subititute member due to being a new team. If that is the case, then Mirajane may very well get to fight after these grudge matches have been setteled, most likely in the final 5 vs 5 match. If not, hey, she'll get to fight after the Eclipse plan gets set in motion 3 days from now anyways.
I wouldn't see why not. The other teams have been able to substitute as they wanted. The substitution rule seems to just say that, each night, they can make a change in the team roster for the next day. That would seem to imply that the last chance to change the team roster, is the night before the final match (the 5 vs. 5 match).

Plenty of time, then, for someone (like Gray) to be substituted out for someone like Mirajane. Whether Mashima does this or not, is another question. I would like to see the demon Mira in action, and give a scene as badass as Erza vs. the 100 monsters.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 20:50   Link #9165
Rahan

There are 6 events left (3 days, 2 events / day) and 2 possibilites for change, I think.

I do think Lucy and Wendy will be the ones to come back. Gajeel and Laxus will be subbed out after their events.
That's why we have the Dragon Slayer Tag Team right now and not on the final day. Gajeel needs to do his thing before he is subbed out.

The main cast (Fairy Tail A minus Elfman plus Wendy) will probably be the final squad even though they aren't the strongest.

I expect a lot of off-tournament fighting for the others (including Crime Sorciere) once hell break loose, so it's not that much of a deal.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 23:07   Link #9166
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Entirely possible. The rules for reserve members were never really detailed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I wouldn't see why not. The other teams have been able to substitute as they wanted. The substitution rule seems to just say that, each night, they can make a change in the team roster for the next day. That would seem to imply that the last chance to change the team roster, is the night before the final match (the 5 vs. 5 match).
They substituted Jenny for Ichiya between the game portion and the battle portion of day 2. So I'd say the switching is for whenever a member of the team is unable to compete, and you can switch them back once they're able to compete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
There are 6 events left (3 days, 2 events / day) and 2 possibilites for change, I think.
At least one of the remaining days is apparently a break day, and the structure for day 5 is entirely unknown, as is whether there will be any actual competition on 7/7 or if everything will be over then, or just the closing ceremonies left.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 00:27   Link #9167
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

At least put Juvia in so she and Gray can do a unison raid
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 17:53   Link #9168
kitten320

I'm sad that Mira was not included but that was expected

P.S. It was good to see worried Juvia. Good to know that she knows when to put her jealousy and rivary factors at bay.
Too bad Aquarius did not get her punishment.
Old 2012-07-26, 17:22   Link #9169
Casshern

To be fair, Aquarius couldn't do jack to Minerva. Still a dick move to ditch Lucy like that but nothing would've changed if she'd stayed. Loke is Lucy's only spirit that's proven to be a big hitter.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 23:38   Link #9170
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ Ah, you've forgotten Capricorn. Arguably, the two of them would make a very good Bash Bros. combo. Those two and Taurus in combo should put a big hit on anyone. IF she can get all three of their gates open...
Old 2012-07-26, 23:38   Link #9171
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Too bad Aquarius did not get her punishment.
Her punishment for what exactly? Leaving after one attack like she always does? When it wasn't a life or death battle, but just a simple competition? When she didn't even attack Lucy like she usually does, just Lucy's enemies?
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 02:19   Link #9172
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Her punishment for what exactly? Leaving after one attack like she always does? When it wasn't a life or death battle, but just a simple competition? When she didn't even attack Lucy like she usually does, just Lucy's enemies?
Clearly your a fan of Aquarius.

Just kiddin.

But anyway. What you said is exactly the point. She always ever leaves after one attack and never ever stays to help properly. Surely its a running gag and meant to be funny but this was exactly why Lucy got into so much shit. Doesn't matter if it's a Life & Death situation. They had a contract. Would she only finally be reasonable when Lucy is on the brink of death? What good would that do?

And the way u say it is as if she's ''Good Enough'' for not attacking Lucy. Dafuq?

And nope, she didn't attack Lucy's enemies. She gave up after ONE parallel attack against Juvia's water cyclone attack.
Let's be honest here, we wouldn't know if Aquarius could be a match for Minverva. Chances are she can't, but even so, ditching your owner like that = bitch in my list. I wouldn't want a damn Celestial Spirit like her. Lucy's just too kind, + Aquarius was her 1st Golden Key spirit so yeah.

Loki would never do such a thing. And i'm pretty sure neither would any of her other spirits. Maybe Taurus or the Clock but yeah. You get the point.

This argument has been gone through before on the week of that chapter so i'm just gonna leave it at this.

*I'm sorry for the use of expletives and all. Truthfully i'm not a particular fan of Lucy, but this time Aquarius did well enough to get my hate. I don't usually hate characters to such an extent.. :3
Old 2012-07-27, 07:18   Link #9173
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Anyone else get the feelin that the rabbit might be gildartz >.>

I know, crazy assumption.
Old 2012-07-27, 08:23   Link #9174
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
A few raw images out.

Spoiler for Fairy Tail 293 spoilers:
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 08:34   Link #9175
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Spoiler pics out
Edit beaten to punch... though more detailed than above
Spoiler for ch 293 spoilers:
Old 2012-07-27, 09:01   Link #9176
Krono