AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.36%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.59%
Saber 577 59.48%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.18%
Archer 443 45.67%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.61%
Berzerker 31 3.20%
Matou Sakura 121 12.47%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.31%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.75%
Caster 85 8.76%
Assassin 112 11.55%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.92%
Lancer 124 12.78%
Gilgamesh 165 17.01%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 970. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-05-05, 19:35   Link #201
sharingan0619

no demongod86, u mean they're hoes.
i prefer women with substance in them like saber, inner strength and outter beauty.
@jamezterr
quit saying the same thing over and over, go watch tsukihime, that series is also by type-moon and deserves a sequel just as much as fate stay night, its only 12 eps...and i though fsn was long. maybe for that website ur friend is designing, we could change it to tsukihime and fate stay night sequel support
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 19:56   Link #202
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Looks like someone hasn't done their research -_-
Old 2007-05-05, 20:29   Link #203
Jamezterr
Deep in thought.

Send a message via MSN to Jamezterr
o.o I will slightly change it.. I still <3 Saber ALOT!

Last edited by Jamezterr; 2007-05-06 at 17:20.
Jamezterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 07:01   Link #204
sharingan0619

@demongod
ah...yeah i have done my research, more than u'd think. I have to admit caster and rider in bikinis are just gorgeous, but they really don't beat saber even more gorgeous face. lol
@jamezterr
yeah..hell with this i love saber ALOT too!!!<3
Old 2007-05-06, 21:58   Link #205
mlai

1. Almost all of the Servants in FSN have "substance." You just have to be well read. That includes Saber; you can't appreciate her fully unless you are familiar with her history.

2. Tsukihime the anime is mediocre. Arcueid is nothing like Saber. At least from the anime.

3. The art style of FSN is pretty standard anime fare. It's the story, design, and characterization which make the characters special.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 05:21   Link #206
sharingan0619

@mlai
maybe yur right about the anime being mediocre, but the last episode where arcueid dies is by far the saddest ive ever seen, and what arcueid and shiki were doing 10 minutes before makes it sounds even more sad. At least shirou knew saber was going to leave in the end. shiki didn't. o wait...stay on topic...so yeah, fsn characters do all have substance, but assasin barely has any as to he is fictional
Old 2007-05-07, 06:44   Link #207
mlai

Both Assassins are based on historical figures who have tons of mythical/historical background.

Sasaki Kojiro is Miamoto Musashi's nemesis in the famous (in Asia) Jpnese historical fiction. Contrary to what the anime character said, Sasaki is a historical figure. Wiki him.

Hassan-i Sabbah is the Old Man of the Mountain, the founder of the first Assassins. He's a real historical figure. Wiki him.

The Tsukihime anime wasn't good enough for it to have any emotional impact on me. The game probably fleshes the characters out better.
Old 2007-05-07, 18:55   Link #208
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Voted for Saber, Archer, Rin, and Ilya for loliness
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2007-05-07, 20:53   Link #209
Jamezterr
Deep in thought.

Send a message via MSN to Jamezterr
*Couph* Saber!
Jamezterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 14:30   Link #210
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Both Assassins are based on historical figures who have tons of mythical/historical background.

Sasaki Kojiro is Miamoto Musashi's nemesis in the famous (in Asia) Jpnese historical fiction. Contrary to what the anime character said, Sasaki is a historical figure. Wiki him.

Hassan-i Sabbah is the Old Man of the Mountain, the founder of the first Assassins. He's a real historical figure. Wiki him.

The Tsukihime anime wasn't good enough for it to have any emotional impact on me. The game probably fleshes the characters out better.
i thought the anime had a really slow story progression, but in the end, episode twelve really made me wanna cry, least shirou knew saber was leaving and saber died peacefully, but arcueid in tsukihime had like the complete opposite. anyways, stay on topic, who is true assassin?
Old 2007-05-10, 02:57   Link #211
Bahumat

Heh, someone has never seen the game (or read the plot summaries on wiki like I did).

He appears in the Heaven's Feel Scenario. He is summoned useing the other Assassin's body (Sasaki's). I'm a little vague, but that 'servant' is actually a group isn't it?
Bahumat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 05:41   Link #212
sharingan0619

is that so, i read that true assassin is really weak and could be cut to pieces by saber's wind alone.
Old 2007-05-12, 11:14   Link #213
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
No, Rin is definitely bi.

she is only bi in the fate route and not in the others. in fact saber and rin are bisexual only in that fate route with the threesome.

i would pick Saber over Rin, i consider her better looking, it is something about Saber i cant describe but i WANT that woman!

looking at the HCG images, rin and saber aren't drawn that much appealing. over all though Rider is the best when it comes to having the best body. Caster is not bad either
Old 2007-05-12, 21:02   Link #214
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Saber's adorable, that's why. She has those wide eyes and the antenna-head and is a tiny 5'1".

Rider and Caster are gorgeous. Why has type-moon never done a girl/girl scene with them -_-...
Old 2007-05-13, 02:24   Link #215
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
is that so, i read that true assassin is really weak and could be cut to pieces by saber's wind alone.
An assassin isn't someone that picks fights. It kills secretly, so while it can't win a straight fight with another Servant, its specialty can eliminate them without them even noticing.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 11:01   Link #216
mlai

Quote:
looking at the HCG images, rin and saber aren't drawn that much appealing.
LOL what? They're cute as hell.
The lighting the artist used on Saber in the tatami room scene is intoxicating. Makes her look like, I don't know what, just... GAA~AH...
I wonder how you go about creating ambient lighting like that in real life.
Old 2007-05-15, 19:36   Link #217
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
LOL what? They're cute as hell.
The lighting the artist used on Saber in the tatami room scene is intoxicating. Makes her look like, I don't know what, just... GAA~AH...
I wonder how you go about creating ambient lighting like that in real life.
the scene is good and gets the mood going but Saber and Rin were drawn with skinny bony long arms, legs and with very small breasts in the hentai scenes.

Rin was drawn with some meat when she has sex with Shirou in the classroom but that was actually Rider or Caster disguised as her (correct me if i am wrong) but her eyes were glowing just like Rider's, will explain how she was drawn with godly like body and not anorexic like her true self. It was dream i think too.

Last edited by X_Danny_X; 2007-05-15 at 20:30.
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 13:36   Link #218
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Saber's adorable, that's why. She has those wide eyes and the antenna-head and is a tiny 5'1".

Rider and Caster are gorgeous. Why has type-moon never done a girl/girl scene with them -_-...

Not entirely the same but there is the Sakura/Rider scene form Hollow Axteria. Yeah we need more Caster
Old 2007-05-16, 13:38   Link #219
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Yeah we need more Caster
Caster in super-market square is good enough for me. <3
Old 2007-05-16, 15:08   Link #220
mlai

Hmm... Different strokes for different folks. I prefer the way Rin and Saber were drawn in FSN. They're not absurdly thin - they still have female fat on them.
As for small breasts... (1)they're 16 y/o, (2) that's how they are. They're not tall big breasted girls.