AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-02-15, 02:08   Link #781
Frontier

That Fumina, Shia, Gyanko, and Mirai chocolates .

Sekai's one lucky sonovagun in that he's got three girls who'd likely give him chocolates. Four if you count Mirai as likely to give her brother chocolates .
Old 2015-02-18, 10:53   Link #782
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Taken from GG

Images
I like overall sharp and rough design. Thanks to Junya, my favorite CQC Gundam now
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Another form of gattai in GBFT. LOL.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 18:59   Link #783
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Taken from GG

Images
I like overall sharp and rough design. Thanks to Junya, my favorite CQC Gundam now

Images
Another form of gattai in GBFT. LOL.
How is a color swap a Gattai? Thats just a Justice with a Freedom color scheme, not an actual mix of the two
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 19:50   Link #784
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
you know the Justice in Freedom Phase Shift colors sort of makes sense in a way that because both of them are sister units, so is it by a sheer coincidence that Athrun is destined to pilot red Gundams including the Saviour or that's just his custom PS Armor programming like how Kira set the Strike Rouge in Strike Gundam colors, he really loves the Aegis's colors so much?

also MEGA FUSION!!, King J-Der!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 21:16   Link #785
bio9205
Reborn

Any idea what's the Denial based off of? I can see some visual cues (especially the proportions) from the Hyaku Shiki, but I'm not entirely sure.

Oh, and HGBF Denial Gundam (with hair wings of light effect parts) plz Bandai
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 21:18   Link #786
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The front of the torso almost feels like a civilian-use Astray. The helmet sections of the head are a modified Gundam AGE-FX's.
Old 2015-02-18, 21:39   Link #787
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Any idea what's the Denial based off of? I can see some visual cues (especially the proportions) from the Hyaku Shiki, but I'm not entirely sure.

Oh, and HGBF Denial Gundam (with hair wings of light effect parts) plz Bandai
Well the core head and torso seems to be from an unfinished build from the Build Fighters A side manga (a unit the Second was working on)

The limbs and waist armor are probably original
Old 2015-02-18, 21:42   Link #788
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Oh, I know. I'm just saying the physical base seems to be from the AGE-FX. The sides of the helmet feel modified from it, as does the top of the helmet, while the V-fin is pretty clearly taken from the AGE-FX and added to. Faceplate's original, though.
Old 2015-02-18, 22:13   Link #789
bio9205
Reborn

I knew it was familiar, anything from AGE just didn't cross my mind. Makes sense given that they'd already used the Vagan Gear. Looks incredible, though! I'm really loving the MS designs from Try.
Old 2015-02-18, 22:16   Link #790
Knight_SV

i thought denial gundam head more like modified arios
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 23:37   Link #791
Blazer-X

Hmm, I am seeing more of a modified Hi-Nu for the head. Legs definitely feel more Age-like though. Arms are still very similar to Burning. Not sure what to make of the chest though.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 23:45   Link #792
Knight_SV

I don't see any resemblence with hi-nu head, and after seeing denial gundam official lineart yesterday is arios that comes to my mind. Don't forget junya resembles allelujah/hallelujah and have the same seiyuu
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 01:14   Link #793
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
I don't see any resemblence with hi-nu head, and after seeing denial gundam official lineart yesterday is arios that comes to my mind. Don't forget junya resembles allelujah/hallelujah and have the same seiyuu
Oh no wonder he sounded so damn familiar lol
Old 2015-02-19, 01:56   Link #794
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
well to me in this one he sounds like a really angry old man ,
& there has been like two Kyrios Gundams used by two different people in both seasons so missed opportunity VA jokes there Allelujah trained under Domon but got rejected, oh my sides
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 05:07   Link #795
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
Quote:
Yeah, his voice was bugging me, now it makes sense.
Old 2015-02-19, 14:18   Link #796
Skye629

Is the AGE-FX and Denials mech designer the same person? Because I see similarities in design aesthetics, but thats about as far as it goes

The two are way too different when examined close up (I spent a good ten minutes examining the linearts and screenshots from the series) to the point its completely different to the trained eye (someone who pays a ton of attention to the design details and the shows)

Even if it is an FX core build, its to the point where you mind as well call it original, like the G-Portent to the Exia
Old 2015-02-19, 15:17   Link #797
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I never said that it was based off of the AGE-FX entirely. Only that the head was, most notably in the forehead connector for the V-fin, which itself has two extra antennae attached. The torso looks like a civilian Astray, and I can't really place the rest.
Old 2015-02-19, 18:46   Link #798
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I never said that it was based off of the AGE-FX entirely. Only that the head was, most notably in the forehead connector for the V-fin, which itself has two extra antennae attached. The torso looks like a civilian Astray, and I can't really place the rest.
The forearms and the proportions match the AGE-FX pretty well, too, but other than that I can't really tell.
Old 2015-02-19, 19:05   Link #799
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So, due to the recent discussions concerning Lady Kawaguchi pushing for a rivalry between Fumina and Shia, I've been considering the reasons why she'd do such a thing. One thing that comes to mind though is that I think that, ultimately, Fumina will defeat Shia.

And I think that's what Lady Kawaguchi wants to happen. I do believe that she'll choose Shia as her successor depending on how she reacts to that loss. And why?

If she's indeed looking for a successor, then Shia is almost perfect for the job. She's a superb builder and incredibly skilled as a fighter. She cares for the creation of Gunpla, and even goes so far as to not want to damage them if she can help it. She's even got a showy personality and she likes to stand out in battle, hence her posturing and posing before and after the battles. What's there left to judge?

Well, what would be left is seeing Shia lose, and seeing how she handles losing. Is she as graceful in accepting a loss as she is in battle? I imagine Lady would want to know, because being the Kawaguchi isn't about winning. Tatsuya has spent his tenure as the Meijin trying to disassociate winning at all costs from the title, and I'm certain that Lady understands this. Neither of them would want a repeat of the second Meijin. So among many reasons as to why she'd want to build Fumina up and set her against Shia in battle is so Shia can be defeated, and see if she's really ready for the role of Lady Kawaguchi.
Old 2015-02-19, 22:53   Link #800
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Is the AGE-FX and Denials mech designer the same person? Because I see similarities in design aesthetics, but thats about as far as it goes
AGE units designed by Kanetake Ebikawa, Junya Ishigaki, and Kenji Teraoka.
Denial Gundam designed by NAOKI who designed Nu Vrabe, Hi-Nu Vrabe, SRSC's Dragonar units, Mega Shiki and Gabai Institute's Zaku(s).
NAOKI himself confirmed in his tweet that Denial is an original as well as his first original Gundam he designed, I haven't see anything about base gunpla.

Spoiler for As for in-universe information ...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
So, due to the recent discussions concerning Lady Kawaguchi pushing for a rivalry between Fumina and Shia, I've been considering the reasons why she'd do such a thing. One thing that comes to mind though is that I think that, ultimately, Fumina will defeat Shia.

And I think that's what Lady Kawaguchi wants to happen. I do believe that she'll choose Shia as her successor depending on how she reacts to that loss. And why?

If she's indeed looking for a successor, then Shia is almost perfect for the job. She's a superb builder and incredibly skilled as a fighter. She cares for the creation of Gunpla, and even goes so far as to not want to damage them if she can help it. She's even got a showy personality and she likes to stand out in battle, hence her posturing and posing before and after the battles. What's there left to judge?

Well, what would be left is seeing Shia lose, and seeing how she handles losing. Is she as graceful in accepting a loss as she is in battle? I imagine Lady would want to know, because being the Kawaguchi isn't about winning. Tatsuya has spent his tenure as the Meijin trying to disassociate winning at all costs from the title, and I'm certain that Lady understands this. Neither of them would want a repeat of the second Meijin. So among many reasons as to why she'd want to build Fumina up and set her against Shia in battle is so Shia can be defeated, and see if she's really ready for the role of Lady Kawaguchi.
Good analysis.

Come to think about it, she's indeed different from Wilfrid and Adou;
Shia didn't express anything regarding victory but seems happy to found another good female fighter as a rival.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote