AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-22, 09:37   Link #921
mechdra

From what I had observed, the 76th Generation probably all failed in the audition stage (reference to what Tsubasa said in ep3) or all of them had been promoted (since Kanata and Minori are still not promoted, an indication that the 76th generation got promoted).

Too bad we did not get Sayaka said "It did not reach me" to Minori and Kanata.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 10:00   Link #922
maximilianjenus
[E]

My bets are on already promoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Lazy, don't feel like writing an essay, so I'll plot my Kanata doesn't enjoy singing and dancing? Seriously? No wonder her skill
oh, but their/her skill is not bad or stagnated, shieri herself said that kanata is better than the current senbatsu skill wise, they just lack charisma.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 11:29   Link #923
mochichan

Kanata isn't bad , she just have no heart in it. So even if you're good at something if you can't carry over your emotion and really put your heart in it, it's still hollow and that's why the audience didn't response well.

About the 76th gen........I'm rooting for them to be the trainees' rivals to create more dramas but it's highly likely they all failed.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 13:01   Link #924
deflate

I have been liking all episodes so far, and the inside references to the real AKB is just... awesome? Just like in this show, AKB's dance choreographer is a trans (or at least one of them is, based on last year's documentary). And I find it interesting that Miichan and Yui were centers before. The question is why. For Yui, probably it's because of her immense push last year. For Miichan, probably because of the Miichan virus? (Weird theory is weird).

About the 76th generation, I think they all failed in the audition process? I kind of remember Tsubasa saying something about that in the last episode, but it might be wrong.
deflate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 13:25   Link #925
Bombo
TSF Fans

OoOoOoh Sonata is Soooooo Cute.!!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 14:20   Link #926
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
OoOoOoh Sonata is Soooooo Cute.!!!
Yes she is. To quote Rena: I WANT TO TAKE HER HOME!!!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 16:10   Link #927
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deflate View Post
I have been liking all episodes so far, and the inside references to the real AKB is just... awesome? Just like in this show, AKB's dance choreographer is a trans (or at least one of them is, based on last year's documentary). And I find it interesting that Miichan and Yui were centers before. The question is why. For Yui, probably it's because of her immense push last year. For Miichan, probably because of the Miichan virus? (Weird theory is weird).

About the 76th generation, I think they all failed in the audition process? I kind of remember Tsubasa saying something about that in the last episode, but it might be wrong.
....the fuq?
when did they say their teacher is a tran?
Probably because Yui-han is basic like Acchan

jk~~ :P

Sonata kawaii level is over 9000 :3

Old 2012-05-22, 16:13   Link #928
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

It's stupid but last night I had a dream about the anime or in a mixture of the episode was 2D and 3D at some point as the true AKB48 (Rie and others) apparaisser to fight and when it was finished they again became 2D xD
Old 2012-05-22, 17:34   Link #929
Random Wanderer

Just watched all of this today. It's interesting, although I fear someone is going to do something evil to some of these sweet girls, and then I'll have to hunt down the people creating the series and render violence unto them.

I have the line "warera ga AKB" stuck in my head, from the song that they played when rescuing the girls from the passenger liner. It won't stop!

I like all the girls, although like several other people here I've had some issues with Nagisa's voice. I think I've gotten used to it, though.

I don't understand what the problem was with what Chieri said during the dance lesson in episode 4. It sounds to me like she was praising Kanata and Mimori, and it certainly looked to me like the best response to the instructor's somewhat harsh (but perhaps necessary) method of trying to get Kanata to realize that she was screwing up. I'm confused as to why everyone got on Chieri's case about it afterwards.

Arg, the conspicuous CG in the dancing sequences... especially the training ones, because we see it up close... it burns! It just looks so very out of place. During the actual concerts the camera keeps its distance, so it doesn't look bad then (for the most part), but up close it gets all uncanny valley on me.

Anyway, show's not bad, I might watch more of it, girls are cute, songs are good, pretty colors, action, etc. Oh, and I didn't realize it until I checked out the VAs on ANN (I went looking because I was certain I heard Yukari Tamura), but the current-gen AKB0048 members (the actual performers, not our new trainees) are practically an all-star cast. I rarely pay attention voice actors (with a few specific exceptions), but even I recognized all but one of the people voicing the singers. Quite a group.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 19:50   Link #930
mochichan

Sanjou AKB?

Spoiler for the song:

Chieri comment was backhanded. :P
She basically said "you're the seniors who are suppose to be more experience and lead us so get your act together"
It was an insult wrap in a complement :P
Old 2012-05-22, 19:53   Link #931
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
That was pretty awesome, but yeah, I don't think something like that would ever happen in Japan, specially not with idols. The male fans in particular would probably riot or kill themselves, or both.
Well, unless it is part of a publicity campaign then fans may be more welcoming, it is not like they are actually in a relationship. Just another part of appeal in the form of "How saucy can they get before the censors crack down on them". I heard that in Korean, Netizen has very TOUGH censorship. A lot of K-Pop videos never made it to TV because they were deemed "inappropriate".
Old 2012-05-22, 19:58   Link #932
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
It was an insult wrap in a complement :P
She was harsh, but her intention wasn't mean-spirited so I wouldn't call it insult. She was kind of a bitch about it, but she was trying to help.
Old 2012-05-22, 20:13   Link #933
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
She was harsh, but her intention wasn't mean-spirited so I wouldn't call it insult. She was kind of a bitch about it, but she was trying to help.
*waves explanation wand*
Old 2012-05-22, 20:17   Link #934
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
I hope you realize that doesn't contradict what I said...
Old 2012-05-22, 20:29   Link #935
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
I hope you realize that doesn't contradict what I said...
IMO it was a pretty mean-spirited statement, but you're free to your interpretation. The post was more directed at the people who weren't sure why the other girls were offended.
Old 2012-05-22, 20:30   Link #936
mochichan

It's not insult exactly but it's as mean as a real insult. anyway It's great someone wrote an explanation about it since I seen comment from watchers that are confuse too

+ this chieri gif <3

Old 2012-05-22, 20:34   Link #937
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
IMO it was a pretty mean-spirited statement, but you're free to your interpretation.
I'd think it was mean-spirited if she intended to hurt Kanata for the sake of it. But I don't see that. To me it seems like she was being harsh for the group's and Kanata's sake.

Just my two cents.
Old 2012-05-22, 21:07   Link #938
Random Wanderer

I don't think Chieri ever actually wants to hurt anyone just for the sake of it. But something in the last four years has turned her very cynical, and that can lead to her being harsh. I'd like to know what happened to her.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 21:41   Link #939
mochichan

well she is the daughter of a rich family and her father fund the resistance movement (from what I remember from ep 2) so it could be her growing up being targeted because of her family wealth or illegal connection that she became more cynical and tougher.
Old 2012-05-22, 22:07   Link #940
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
well she is the daughter of a rich family and her father fund the resistance movement (from what I remember from ep 2) so it could be her growing up being targeted because of her family wealth or illegal connection that she became more cynical and tougher.
Her Father funded the government who cracks down on rebel scum. Not the resistance.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime