Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-07, 01:07   Link #2421
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgeNouget1 View Post
Red Gem...?
Also, I know Rudy didn't cry when he was born but does that necessarily make him a still born? (unless it was mentioned somewhere in the novel)

I think the reason babies have to cry was something out letting out something but since Rudy said "ah ah" or something when he was born, wouldn't that count as having done the function of crying?
Red Gem: it appears in volume 2, chapter 16? Young Lady is 10 years old:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Web_Chapter_16

Use search to find Red Gem in that chapter compare to image below then compare to plox.

Spoiler for More volume 16-17+ Heavy Spoilers:
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:18   Link #2422
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Doesn't that mean that
Spoiler:
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:18   Link #2423
FudgeNouget1

Quote:
Red Gem: it appears in volume 2, chapter 16? Young Lady is 10 years old:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Web_Chapter_16

Use search to find Red Gem in that chapter compare to image below then compare to plox.

oh man, the hidden plot baits. Was the significance of the Red Gem explained?
Also, I'm new to the forum; can you explain what the Laplace Factor is?
FudgeNouget1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:20   Link #2424
Waxman

Oh, I though Kishirika called him disgusting because she could see his spirit/otaku body.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:22   Link #2425
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
actually i think the body is still living because healing magic cannot be used on someone that is already dead.
Therefore, the reason paul and Zenith first child was born stillborn, because it did not have a soul to jump start the body.
Like a pc without the OS, its working fine, just that it can't function without it, hence the baby died.

So Rudeus soul just got installed into the body and hence in reality he's still alive biologically. Hence healing magic still works on him.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:24   Link #2426
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Doesn't that mean that
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Volume 16-17=:

Basically, it just means there's still lots of details missing and no one really has any clue what's going on...

Plenty of future developments still possible.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:31   Link #2427
Dormouse

Quote:
Spoiler for Volume 16-17=:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
actually i think the body is still living because healing magic cannot be used on someone that is already dead.
Therefore, the reason paul and Zenith first child was born stillborn, because it did not have a soul to jump start the body.
Like a pc without the OS, its working fine, just that it can't function without it, hence the baby died.

So Rudeus soul just got installed into the body and hence in reality he's still alive biologically. Hence healing magic still works on him.
On the other hand, it could just be that it already had a soul, died, and because the body was still fresh and useable it was 'comatose' and sucked in fat guy's soul or something. Doesn't that happen in some manga?
Old 2014-08-07, 01:32   Link #2428
DeathMetalBunny

Quote:

That... is actually a pretty damn great explanation. I'm going to go with that until proven otherwise.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:33   Link #2429
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:

This. There is absolutely nothing that points out that "the original" son of Paul was ever alive, for what we know Rudy's soul might have already been transfered to sperm

Speaking of, I hope Lala's nature gets touched soon. Tensei or not tensei?

It's completely obvious that the red gem is going to get explained when more red gems start popping up, and if as Nanahoshi suspects and is by "someone" other than Hitogami & Orsted, that's probably "end game" material and won't be explained in a long while.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:37   Link #2430
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Spoiler:
The void world is a place that exists and doesn't exist, no one has a way to get there, but they "pass through" when teleporting/transferring, etc... It's nothingness, mu.

There's one way said to get there and it's not a path that can be used currently, so any more detail on that is unknown.

This is why I still go with the matrix concept... There was never any "isekai" in the first place, they''re all actually in a top secret VRMMO/matrix world. And Rudeus is Neo. The real evil is the God of our world who has trapped all of the superficial gods/otherworldly people into the other matrix like world. Lol.

^ Completely made up.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:41   Link #2431
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
This. There is absolutely nothing that points out that "the original" son of Paul was ever alive, for what we know Rudy's soul might have already been transfered to sperm
So you're suggesting

#1:
MC soul enters sperm → in utero growth period → birth = timeline where 'Rudeus Greyrat' never died in the first place

over

#2: True Rudeus' soul enters body → in utero growth period → in utero death → MC's soul enters before body dies → birth = timeline where the original soul left, but whose body was taken over by MC because it was useable

and

#3: In utero growth period (soulless) → MC's soul enters, whereas in other timelines nothing did → birth = timeline where the body was bestowed a soul and hence lived

If you're wondering why I'm fussing over such a minor detail, it's because it spells the difference between MC deserving that family and everything else he got, and the MC scavenging these scraps of happiness from someone else who left them behind on the dinner table.
Old 2014-08-07, 01:51   Link #2432
Kerfirou

Quote:
What part of 'extender' don't you understand? It was made because salt was expensive, so they needed a filler. It's like hazelnut for chocolate.

And he's not Thai or Vietnamese. I've never heard of Japanese people eating fish sauce. And yes, it sounds like it'd be harder getting the right fish and fermenting it the right way than doing so for soy beans.
Ah, so that's what you mean. Sorry, I read too fast. But I don't think Sushi and/or sashimi with just some salt combined with other thing will be quite right. Soy sauce just has that delicious nutty and umami overtone, you know?

I think his reaction to that salt sauce will be the same as to the rice.
Kerfirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 02:05   Link #2433
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
If you're wondering why I'm fussing over such a minor detail, it's because it spells the difference between MC deserving that family and everything else he got, and the MC scavenging these scraps of happiness from someone else who left them behind on the dinner table.
This was actually brought up at one point (I think that it was when Orsted mentioned that whenever he is "born", he kills the soul of the host); inso far, everything points out to Rudeus existence being "natural" and not having "displaced" other soul (using Krishina's dialog to deny this lacks impact, as she corrected her stand on that very same meeting. One of the reasons she made that statement was because his "MP" was beyond what a single person has, it wasn't an argument about "nature of the soul").

Of course that conclusion didn't came from who reincarnated Rudeus, so it can be debatable, but considering the style of writing on the story so far, bottom line is that the "positive option" is the most likely.

The reason of why Rudy can't use Fighting spirit / Battle aura, is because the "known method" of mastering it is first "manifest it", then "identifying the flow" and then "calling it forth consciously". Rudy has learned fine control of the flow of his magic since early age thanks to his training; there it was "no time" for his flow to "develop naturally" and develop characteristics outside his knowledge, he basically had complete control of his growth, and that's why he doest have any "innate talent"; everything that he has is the product of grinding and his usage logic; if something goes beyond that, he can't do it.

Speaking of, couldn't he use battle aura it in the future?
Old 2014-08-07, 02:06   Link #2434
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerfirou View Post
Ah, so that's what you mean. Sorry, I read too fast. But I don't think Sushi and/or sashimi with just some salt combined with other thing will be quite right. Soy sauce just has that delicious nutty and umami overtone, you know?

I think his reaction to that salt sauce will be the same as to the rice.
My point wasn't that he should just use salt on sashimi lol. It was that the original soy sauce came about incredibly easily, so as long as he isn't too picky about how it comes out, he can just mix salt, soy beans, wheat and some mould lol.

As long as he plays around with the proportions and the type of mould, he'll eventually end up with something resembling his desired taste. Well, the problem is obtaining the soy beans though...

/srsdiscussion

EDIT: Also unrelated, but I'm surprised noone has told me off yet for my antics on the rego page lol.

EDIT: Maybe he can't use touki because he's a sissy that hates fighting, trololol. Neither Laplaces could use touki either, right?

Last edited by Dormouse; 2014-08-07 at 03:04.
Old 2014-08-07, 02:08   Link #2435
kazzuya

I think the reason that Rudy can't use Fighting spirit is because his body and Soul are not completely in equilibrium because he is not the original owner of the body.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 02:18   Link #2436
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I think the reason that Rudy can't use Fighting spirit is because his body and Soul are not completely in equilibrium because he is not the original owner of the body.
Think Captain Ginyu in Goku's body after the body switch. He can use the body and even access the energy but is not able to bring out all of its capabilities thou with time he could have accessed at least all of the power but not all of the techniques.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 03:01   Link #2437
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Spoiler for women talks:

this is Rudy's idea right? he make his wifes got influenze(?) right?.

also,
does eris also working for household in 'Rudo Mercenaries' in the future with aisha and her(Eris)'s pets?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 03:17   Link #2438
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
Spoiler for women talks:

this is Rudy's idea right? he make his wifes got influenze(?) right?.

also,
does eris also working for household in 'Rudo Mercenaries' in the future with aisha and her(Eris)'s pets?
You might think that, but it was originally
Spoiler for spoiler:

Around that time the main plox had a "Men's Drinking Party" chapter as well, with Zanoba, Cliff, and Rudeus. The Girls version was like a side story at the same time.
Old 2014-08-07, 03:17   Link #2439
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

The reason of why Rudy can't use Fighting spirit / Battle aura, is because the "known method" of mastering it is first "manifest it", then "identifying the flow" and then "calling it forth consciously". Rudy has learned fine control of the flow of his magic since early age thanks to his training; there it was "no time" for his flow to "develop naturally" and develop characteristics outside his knowledge, he basically had complete control of his growth, and that's why he doest have any "innate talent"; everything that he has is the product of grinding and his usage logic; if something goes beyond that, he can't do it.
This makes the most sense.
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 03:29   Link #2440
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
You might think that, but it was originally
Spoiler for spoiler:

Around that time the main plox had a "Men's Drinking Party" chapter as well, with Zanoba, Cliff, and Rudeus. The Girls version was like a side story at the same time.
no, I mean the meeting it self was Rudy influenze right? cuz he always propost to do dat in the past..

so~~
if Eris doesnt pregnant, she'll became VP Rudo Mercs ?

also, Kaito, someone seem messin around with WN 106-107....

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel