AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Which character will be dead soon?
Naruto 4 5.06%
Sasuke 6 7.59%
Kakashi 9 11.39%
Shikamaru/Ino/Chouji 1 1.27%
Sakura/Sai 3 3.80%
Kakuzu/Hidan/ Other Akatsuki members 44 55.70%
Orochimaru/Kabuto or Jiraiya/Tsunade 6 7.59%
Gai/lee/Neji/tenten 2 2.53%
Gaara/Temari/Kankarou 0 0%
Other (state in your post) 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-15, 10:17   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Actually I would like to see Sakura dead .... thats some one close enough to Naruto . Hinata is a good option and ala Gaiden why not . But I kinda compare this team to Team Sarutobi with obvious similarities

Speculation : Sauckay being the retard he is goes against Oro's wishes takes on Itachi . Itachi pawns him sauckay ( r.i.p. ) Sauckay being the closest thing Naruto has to a freind becomes even more focussed in fulfilling whiney Uchicha's goals killing Itachi and destroying Akatsuki in that process

Somehow Oro fits into this
Old 2006-12-15, 18:40   Link #22
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
No more Akatsuki memebers should be killed!!! why do cool people have to pay
cool people? I thought we were talking about Akatsuki

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 14:49   Link #23
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually I would like to see Sakura dead .... thats some one close enough to Naruto . Hinata is a good option and ala Gaiden why not . But I kinda compare this team to Team Sarutobi with obvious similarities
Sakura dead?! Yes! I agree 100 percent, but the real problem is generating a situation where she can be killed off without people groaning and moaning. Keep in mind I don't really like sakura. I think she's bloody useless. Nonetheless, if another major character dies without a proper sendoff like asuma did, that is they're abilities aren't even well revealed, people would be calling for kishi's head. I find it interesting how women in the naruto universe seem to be much weaker than the men, yet we see so few women actually get killed... I mean, who's a better ninja Haku or sakura, yet sakura somehow has lived longer. She even survived that chuunin exam fight. If haku had been in the same position, he'd have protected sasuke and naruto without needing lee's help...yet Haku is dead and sakura isn't.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 15:47   Link #24
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Both Jiraiya & Kakashi hold the secret to the 4th's mystery around Naruto so they wont die unless everything is revealed.

If Sasuke dies i wouldnt care one bit...but Naruto would...
Also if anyone would probably die it's Sai...his techniques and character (which is changing in a good way) are ....well were almost worse then Sasuke's..

If the Great Sasuke dies the show would suck big time!! i don't want that! Sasuke should live til the end.
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 15:59   Link #25
Razz

Tsunade is going to go DOWN! Her days are numbered. She'll likely go down by Oro/Kabuto/Sasuke's doing or someone from Akatsuki. I'm guessing its Team Oro that does it though.

I hope she does die, she is the most useless high-level/status ninja in the series. An idiotic Hokage who makes the worst decisions, she needs to die.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 16:04   Link #26
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Tsunade is going to go DOWN! Her days are numbered. She'll likely go down by Oro/Kabuto/Sasuke's doing or someone from Akatsuki. I'm guessing its Team Oro that does it though.

I hope she does die, she is the most useless high-level/status ninja in the series. An idiotic Hokage who makes the worst decisions, she needs to die.

you're so persuasive i'll agree with you!
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 17:37   Link #27
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post

-Tsunade ain't going anywhere, her ample chest guarantees her immortality . On a more serious note why is everyone bashing Tsunade's role as Hokage? So far she has done everything any new person in charge would have done. Of course she would make mistakes but that doesn't mean she will not learn from them. Geez, cut her some slack people, she ain't perfect.
Old 2006-12-16, 18:12   Link #28
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Her ample chest! She's like 50 or something! Plus yugito was pretty good looking yet she's dead. To tell the truth, I haven't found any mistakes tsunade has made yet, any major screwups.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 18:27   Link #29
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate;
To tell the truth, I haven't found any mistakes tsunade has made yet, any major screwups.
Tsunade is no Sarutobi in her younger days . But she has done her Hokkage role pretty efficiently I would giver her an A+ . Consider someone like Jiraiya as Hokkage picture that and well he was their first choice .

Quote:
Her ample chest!
On that note can Tsunade shoot Booby Missiles like Mahoro from MahoroMatic
Old 2006-12-16, 19:07   Link #30
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Tsunade is no Sarutobi in her younger days .
Interesting connection, it is like Sarutobi is no Yondaime in his younger days. The equation does not change, they die to save the village and they succeed in that. Considering that, maybe Tsunade will die earlier than we have expected resulting in an interesting new Hokage similar to the case of Gaara.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 19:12   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Interesting connection, it is like Sarutobi is no Yondaime in his younger days. The equation does not change, they die to save the village and they succeed in that. Considering that, maybe Tsunade will die earlier than we have expected resulting in an interesting new Hokage similar to the case of Gaara.

That connection was not made with powress or strength but more to do with adminstrative capablities . As one grows old their brain considerably gets less sharper and we have only seen Sarutobi past his prime .

Sarutobi knew the highest number of Justsus he was called the Proffesor and his adminstartive rein was pretty flawless in my books . Hokkage has two roles Commander in Cheif and Adminstrator I was reffering to the adminstrative part
Old 2006-12-16, 19:39   Link #32
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:

That connection was not made with powress or strength but more to do with adminstrative capablities . As one grows old their brain considerably gets less sharper and we have only seen Sarutobi past his prime .

Sarutobi knew the highest number of Justsus he was called the Proffesor and his adminstartive rein was pretty flawless in my books . Hokkage has two roles Commander in Cheif and Adminstrator I was reffering to the adminstrative part
Since you refer to administration part, I will also talk about that part. That older resulting in less sharper observation is a bit flawed (the decline of the bell does not happen as early as you think of), especially if you consider in terms of the administrative capabilities. The more experience they gain, the better they become in terms of administrative capabilities. That also means, we cannot say Sarutobi was not in his prime regarding his administrative abilities just before he died, in terms of strength he was in decline but we are not talking about that part.

Sarutobi was most probably Hokage when Tsunade was a child, and he was an Hokage when Tsunade can be considered as an old lady. Tsunade has nowhere near the experience of Sarutobi in her work, but she has enough lifetime experience to obtain that kind of experience level in a short amount of time compared to Sarutobi's younger days.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 19:58   Link #33
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt;
Since you refer to administration part, I will also talk about that part. That older resulting in less sharper observation is a bit flawed (the decline of the bell does not happen as early as you think of), especially if you consider in terms of the administrative capabilities. The more experience they gain, the better they become in terms of administrative capabilities. That also means, we cannot say Sarutobi was not in his prime regarding his administrative abilities just before he died, in terms of strength he was in decline but we are not talking about that part.

Sarutobi was 69 when he died thats pretty old while Tsunade is in her 50s . When you are at that age your mind is not sharp as it used to be . If my anatomy is corect here the Body stops regenrating Cerebal/Cranial fluid once you get past your 30s . And after 50s cell regenration is also on the decline .

Yes you are correct nothing beats experience but if Sarutobi was at his prime he wouldnt have struggled to beat like of Oro that has nothing to do with his adminstrative cabalities but if he was younger he would have guessed the Sand Conspiracy in a very early stage .

Quote:
Sarutobi was most probably Hokage when Tsunade was a child, and he was an Hokage when Tsunade can be considered as an old lady.
Not really If you do remember the flashback of Jiraiya ... Sarutobi was a Jonin when Tsunade was a child , she trained under him . Remember the bell Deja Vu

Quote:
Tsunade has nowhere near the experience of Sarutobi in her work, but she has enough lifetime experience to obtain that kind of experience level in a short amount of time compared to Sarutobi's younger days.
Tsundade may not be as experienced as Sarutobi but she is pretty much experienced in battle and battle statergy . Tsunade gained her reputation due to her physical and mental poweress in Great Wars
Old 2006-12-16, 20:18   Link #34
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate;
I find it interesting how women in the naruto universe seem to be much weaker than the men, yet we see so few women actually get killed... I mean, who's a better ninja Haku or sakura, yet sakura somehow has lived longer. She even survived that chuunin exam fight. If haku had been in the same position, he'd have protected sasuke and naruto without needing lee's help...yet Haku is dead and sakura isn't.
That Observation is extremly good and at the same time Funatastic xP . Lets say kishi is a bit on the side sexist here and deviates a lot from relaity .

I will just quote Sasori from theRescue Gaara Arc that will sum up Sakura " Bishonen Prick "
Old 2006-12-16, 22:31   Link #35
DAmer
Hokage

Hidan is going to be killed by shikamaru and kakuzu going to be killed by Kakashi .
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 00:40   Link #36
urbad2
ZoMbInE

i think all the akatski members will die within the next 100 chaps:
kakuza/hidan will die by Shika, chouji, Ino, and kakashi's hands in the current battle. Ino/kakashi will get seriously wounded but wont die.

Itachi will kill Sasuke or Sasuke will kill Itachi:
if Itachi Lives then Naruto will kill Itachi
If Sasuke kills Itachi well then i think he will go back to konoha's side and kill Oro, kabuto will flee and go into hiding in the sound country and become the hokage of the sound

Kisame will be killed in some fight by his stupidity

deidara will be killed by garaa/temari/that other sand guy

Zetsu i think will be killed by Nej, ten ten, and Lee

the others will be revealed later and kill in the big final battle by the konoha/sand countries and i think that the other countries like the Mist and the Earth will come for a surprise alliance to rid the akatski menace..

that will probably b e the next 100- 200 chapters i think... (sorry i went over the limit)

i cant say who i think will die in the akatski battle on konoha's side or the Sand's side cause i just dont have any real answer...

ya so tahts my prediction
urbad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 00:50   Link #37
urbad2
ZoMbInE

oh i almost forgot!!! Tobi!!! if tobi ends up being tobi from Kakashi Gaiden then Kakashi will with out a doubt kill him. if he is not then he will die trying avenge zetsu's death because i think zetsu will hold him back from the fight if zetsu does get into one with konoha/team Oro
urbad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 04:32   Link #38
Slayerx

y'know, atasuki members in general shouldn't be on that poll, i mean, within 100 chapters i think its pretty much a given atleast one of them will die... if not more...
Though picking from akatsuki... i'd say hiden, kakuzu, or Deidara... all three of them we've seen in action and saw pretty much what they can do, and they each probably don't have too much left for us to see... So far i don't really forsee anything new coming from hiden or kakuzu... Deidara on the other hand, i feel like he's still got something left to show us; though we'll probably see it in his next fight, and then he'll probably die shortly after... i ruled out kisame cause i think he's gonna die not too long before itachi does, itachi ofcourse will probably be one of the last to die...

Though i think it's a bit mroe interesting to look at who might die out of everyone else though, otuside of akatsuki... grant it though, that can be rather tough to guess whne looking at the good guys... Kishi has shown that he's willing to pull some punches to keep characters alive, such as chouji and neji... and some like Asuma and sarutobi don't really make me feel differently about that...

and i can't help but think that Kishi's probably gonna keep all the kids alive... They may all get close to death but in the end, naruto and and the others will probably live to see the end... If Kishi kills off anyone, it will be just adults and villians...

Quote:
To tell the truth, I haven't found any mistakes tsunade has made yet, any major screwups.
agreed... her decisions and choices of movement have been rather sound for the most part... i'm not sure many other would have done much differently

Quote:
Her ample chest! She's like 50 or something
For fanboys, the fact that she's hot is the only thing that matters

Quote:
deidara will be killed by garaa/temari/that other sand guy
right now... i'm thinking it's gonna be Sai... Battle of the artists
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 04:35   Link #39
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
agreed... her decisions and choices of movement have been rather sound for the most part... i'm not sure many other would have done much differently
Nah, her decision is usually a gamble and most likely her ninja will die. This is what she likes to do.

Quote:
right now... i'm thinking it's gonna be Sai... Battle of the artists
What is Sai going to do against Deidara except get killed quickly? It takes at least a Sannin to fight Deidara.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 07:59   Link #40
shankss
CP10

Kakashi goes seriously powerful so im expecting him to die soon in a heroic way..actually im waiting kakuzu or hidan to kill him in next chapters
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote