AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2014-07-05, 06:48   Link #1
Siphine
The Dreamer

Harem/Comedy/Ecchi Manga/LN that Isn't Over the Top?

Hey guys and gals,

So recently I have been getting into manga and LNs like crazy(anime was my gateway drug ) and I've been on the search recently for a nice sweet harem manga that has some fanservice. But for some reason most of the ones I find have really boring stories that just don't interest me in the slightest or the ecchiness goes to extreme levels like sex and whatnot. It's kinda easy to find anime like that but I'm having trouble finding a good manga I can read mostly in public, with a little shying away with fanservice if someone is behind me

few restrictions I have is that it is either Shonen or seinen. It just needs to have a great story with a little comedy, a harem, fanservice is a bonus but not a big thing, and Mc cannot be blonde(I know weird but I've watched so many animes with dark colored MCs that blondes just look weird and out of place, same goes for girls that win, since the blondes normally don't have attitudes really to my liking)
P.S : There is no list because I haven't read enough manga or LNs to make one. All I can say is that I aam currently reading Psycome, which I find quite good, and shomin sample for manga, which is also one of my favorites

That is all, and your help is much appreciated,
Siphine

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Siphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 08:09   Link #2
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Hmm... how about Trinity Seven?
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 13:29   Link #3
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Why not go with the classics: Ranma 1/2 manga is generally accepted as better then the anime, so why not try that one out?

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 13:37   Link #4
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Hmm... how about Trinity Seven?
As soon as I read the name I looked up the first chapter and I have to say, I think I'm addicted thanks for the suggestion!

Old 2014-07-05, 13:40   Link #5
Siphine
The Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Why not go with the classics: Ranma 1/2 manga is generally accepted as better then the anime, so why not try that one out?
I'll have to try that one out, I have seen first few episodes of that anime but I'm willing to give the manga a look thanks for helping out like always Sackett

Old 2015-04-27, 18:54   Link #6
lovetospoon73

I know 1 thing that doesn't change in harems, the MC is ALWAYS kind, & that's the main reason why chicks drool over him, the girls in the harem acted like perverted idiots, & beat the shit out of each other to make the MC fall for them
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 11:54   Link #7
rivaledogawa

how about anime on this chart.?

Anime Comedy Terbaik
Best Comedy Anime
rivaledogawa is offline   Reply With Quote