AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-02, 15:11   Link #1261
Jarmel

I'm out. I tried to like this but I just can't. The fight choreography was just lazy except for the Gaul part. There is no real sense of hostility or just anything that gives this any tension. As a comedy it's not that funny and there is no interesting character dynamics.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 17:13   Link #1262
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Awww man, I gotta admit I'm a tad disappointedthat they didn't have the balls to follow through with the magical turning into chibi cats when knocked out for any of the main characters.
I would have praised them greatly for going through with it but alas it was not meant to be!
Oh well I figured that was the case anyway.

Also I was wondering if Shinku would change into a mini-me Shinku vers or a infant if he ever took a direct hit but well again not meant to be

Totally LOL at the "Super Hero Express!"
It's stuff like that that can amuse me greatly, ahhh being simple minded has it's benefits

Now while I did think that the concert was fantastic, I'm somewhat left thinking it was still bland, not enough flare, bang and impact but then I think thats cause of Kore wa Zombie Desu ka

p.s Leo-sama and Yukikaze are still the win!....oh and I'll have to add the baka-trio as well!

Spoiler for Too much fan service for anyone to handle(Her Majesty's words, not mine):

p.p.s anyone know what is the best link/options to use with imgur, I still haven't got a clue at how it works-_-
Old 2011-05-02, 20:00   Link #1263
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Question:
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-02, 20:09   Link #1264
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I saw a few some where, didnt care to save them XP
Old 2011-05-02, 20:38   Link #1265
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I saw a few some where, didnt care to save them XP
Aw... tell me where I could find them!
Old 2011-05-02, 22:11   Link #1266
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

pixiv.com i belive... you have to make a japanese account, theres no english version.
Old 2011-05-03, 01:44   Link #1267
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Spoiler for Too much fan service for anyone to handle(Her Majesty's words, not mine):
Is it me or does her skin colour look a little too white?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 02:11   Link #1268
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Actually, if someone else is summoned, I'll bet it will be the mystery person who beat Shinku at that athletics tournament. Speaking of which, was said competitor a boy or a girl? We only see the lower part of the body, and somehow it looks a little feminine.
I mentioned that several pages ago, but seeing how powerful Leo is, it doesn't look like they'll be needing to summon one.

Also, during the talk/fight with Brioche, I got the impression that Leo is hiding something, and that became the reason why she's continuously invading Biscotti territory.

Well, it's just one of my theories
Old 2011-05-03, 02:57   Link #1269
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Renders are usually like that

Not that I'm complaining, more Leon-sama boobies goodness is a welcome sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Also, during the talk/fight with Brioche, I got the impression that Leo is hiding something, and that became the reason why she's continuously invading Biscotti territory.

Well, it's just one of my theories
Well I got that feeling too. She knows something or she's aware of something, and it doesn't look like she's happy about it. I don't like how she's the one with a frown while the doggies have a good time, Leon-sama ought to be having fun too
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 05:58   Link #1270
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Well I got that feeling too. She knows something or she's aware of something, and it doesn't look like she's happy about it. I don't like how she's the one with a frown while the doggies have a good time, Leon-sama ought to be having fun too
I wonder...
Spoiler for Caution! Caution!:
Old 2011-05-03, 06:24   Link #1271
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

"The weapons may differ. But shipwars... Shipwars never change."
Old 2011-05-03, 06:26   Link #1272
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
3 months 'till C80, what I am looking forward to are:
  • Leon~ gang-r*p*d, since scripting her reactions to the situation would be epic in all the wrong ways plus she is dominating the fanart in pixiv, which is very promising
  • Brioche X Eclair X Yukikaze yuri, since it was even hinted in the anime, and last month's Megami (if you pay attention to nee-san's harem-upkeep of her kouhai/fangirls on the left)
In any case, like many shows (... like Nanoha ), doujinshi based on them will be way more interesting (... save for that S&M scene in the 1st season) than their promos on TV

*** and the link is definitely NSFW, it's a Megami scan... go figure ***
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 07:12   Link #1273
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

How was it hinted? I looked at the picture long and hard and can only come up with the conclusion that its just a picture to draw in ecchi fans =\

................eheheh long and hard...

if Sink was in the picture he'd be getting slaughtered XD thats why he's not in the picture. Next you guys will be sayin its yaoi if a picture of all the guys were together hanging out or something @_@

Leo.. hiding something? you now get that feeling about her? it was obvious from the momment we found out she was totally diffrent when she was a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKurogane View Post
I wonder...
Spoiler for Caution! Caution!:
you don't have to fortify anything. if the guy and the girl share a romantic scene in the opening like that, its pretty damn certain what will happen

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-05-03 at 07:28.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 10:32   Link #1274
dragon132004

Quote:
Well she is a white lion, afterall.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 10:39   Link #1275
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
"The weapons may differ. But shipwars... Shipwars never change."
Ready the canon! Loading 72mm strawberry-Eclair-Biscotti dual-action rounds! Main gun prepped and ready!

Gun ready to fire!

FIRE!

I might not be posting anything here for the next few days since I have 3 projects to hand up. After that, I CAN DRAW WHATEVER I WANT.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 11:03   Link #1276
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Ready the canon! Loading 72mm strawberry-Eclair-Biscotti dual-action rounds! Main gun prepped and ready!

Gun ready to fire!

FIRE!

I might not be posting anything here for the next few days since I have 3 projects to hand up. After that, I CAN DRAW WHATEVER I WANT.
*dresses up as a Team Fortress 2 spy and puts a zapper on your cannon* WUahahaha

ahem, anyways i changed up my Fanfic a little, instead of holding feelins for leon I totally flipped it. instead my OC holds a rivalish crush on Yukki. he is also a fox person just like her but hides his identity with a hood and mask. not only to hide his fox ears and tail but to hide his face of which Yukki knows him from childhood and was there when he got his nasty X scar. he joined the opposing side as a merc for obvious reasons.

anyone like the fanfic idea? Im not making him the center of attention no, I'm just editing canon episodes a little to slip my OC in. from time to time there will be momments centered on him, well because he's my OC after all
Old 2011-05-03, 11:05   Link #1277
mangatron

^- well you're doing a good job with your loyalty to Yuki maybe I ought to join the fun too, it sounds like a good time to overcome my trauma and start drawing again.

Quote:
After that, I CAN DRAW WHATEVER I WANT.
This forum without SaintessPervert for a few days? I can't wait to see how insane sane it will be

Quote:
Leo.. hiding something? you now get that feeling about her? it was obvious from the momment we found out she was totally diffrent when she was a kid.
Of course it was obvious, but now we see it's made her one heck of a loner, and whatever it is that caused her to drift apart from Millimeter is something that's making her quite sad. I mean, Leon-sama was leaving the fortress, to go back to her rice field hangout. And she didn't look too happy about it. she didn't even have a chat with Gaurr, much less Millimeter. Heck, it's as if the kidnapping made her pop a vein or something

Quote:
you don't have to fortify anything. if the guy and the girl share a romantic scene in the opening like that, its pretty damn certain what will happen
Man, even a majority of the official art has those 2 all happy with each other I find it equally disturbing in nearly all of the official art I've seen, that Eclair has her tsun face and hardly her dere face. Leave it to the fanartists to do that
Old 2011-05-03, 11:07   Link #1278
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Of course it was obvious, but now we see it's made her one heck of a loner, and whatever it is that caused her to drift apart from Millimeter is something that's making her quite sad. I mean, Leon-sama was leaving the fortress, to go back to her rice field hangout. And she didn't look too happy about it. she didn't even have a chat with Gaurr, much less Millimeter. Heck, it's as if the kidnapping made her pop a vein or something
of course the kidnapping made her pop a vein she was pretty damn clear that doing such a act is pathetic. not only that she had to admit defeat AGAIN! .. its obvious she has heavy pride.. shes..a...freakin.. LION!
Old 2011-05-03, 11:15   Link #1279
mangatron

Quote:
of course the kidnapping made her pop a vein she was pretty damn clear that doing such a act is pathetic. not only that she had to admit defeat AGAIN! .. its obvious she has heavy pride.. shes..a...freakin.. LION!
Yeah, but the interesting part is, who is responsible for the kidnapping. Obviously, Leon-sama least expected it, but more importantly the detail of a concert being held later that night was not made known to Guarr. He was unknowingly played. I'm hoping ep 06 at least goes into that. That's why in episode 03 I never trusted that Violet
Old 2011-05-03, 11:19   Link #1280
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

... so paranoid -_-

anyways! more OC crap people dont care about

Spoiler for if you care:

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen