AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-12-03, 22:19   Link #21
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
The problem with that whole theory is that Haku looked even more like a girl when he was a little kid than when he's a teen.
Actually I thought the child Haku looked a little more boyish. Perhaps because because he had a rugged look to him, though his face was still very feminine. I've seen this type of thread in this forum atleast 3 times. Guys must have seriously questioned their sexuality on this one to be so bothered by it. Almost as if they are saying "Is it ok to think Haku is hot? He really is cuter than Sakura-chan!".
__________________
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 22:21   Link #22
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
The problem with that whole theory is that Haku looked even more like a girl when he was a little kid than when he's a teen.
Are you referring to the sex change thing?
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 22:42   Link #23
Mezu
The Guardian
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
The reason that Haku is potrayed as a girl is because it represents that he is pure, as shown in his death.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 23:33   Link #24
PiggyCanHack
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vancouver BC,Canada
Send a message via AIM to PiggyCanHack Send a message via MSN to PiggyCanHack
cuz Haku wants to follow and make his commander happy!
PiggyCanHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 23:49   Link #25
Kayess
Guy From Canada
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
I think the question here is not why Haku looks like a girl.. I think the question is why every other guy doesn't?
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 00:32   Link #26
xavier8200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
i always thought haku was an transexual .

As a result of his bloodline limit Haku has an extra X chromosome. So he actually developed manly parts with womanly features. (LOL)

Yes, haku had an XXY genotype
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 00:50   Link #27
Kayess
Guy From Canada
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
As a result of his bloodline limit Haku has an extra X chromosome. So he actually developed manly parts with womanly features. (LOL)

Yes, haku had an XXY genotype
I think he just wanted to be zabuza's bitch... in every single way possible...

Remember.... we do not know if he is pre-op or post op...
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 00:50   Link #28
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
As a result of his bloodline limit Haku has an extra X chromosome. So he actually developed manly parts with womanly features. (LOL)

Yes, haku had an XXY genotype
Or to be more blunt a chick with a dick . Would that be considered a boy with a girl's body or a girl with a penis? Either way its not an issue I'd like to encounter on a date.
__________________
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 01:17   Link #29
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
because almost every fighting anime has a boy who looks like a girl. Getbackers, Naruto, HxH, PMK come to mind.
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 01:36   Link #30
Iscarecht
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
I think he just wanted to be zabuza's bitch... in every single way possible...
This thread really needs to quit twitching and die...the original question's been answered, and this is just , as well as plain wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Remember.... we do not know if he is pre-op or post op...
Or more likely this option doesn't exist in Kishimoto's world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Would that be considered a boy with a girl's body or a girl with a penis?
That would be a boy, since individuals with Klinefelter syndrome are considered male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Guys must have seriously questioned their sexuality on this one to be so bothered by it. Almost as if they are saying "Is it ok to think Haku is hot? He really is cuter than Sakura-chan!".
Well, if what people here have been saying is correct, then Haku was supposed to look like a girl, so I hardly think that's grounds for questioning one's sexuality.
Iscarecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 10:55   Link #31
xavier8200
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Remember.... we do not know if he is pre-op or post op...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Or to be more blunt a chick with a dick . Would that be considered a boy with a girl's body or a girl with a penis? Either way its not an issue I'd like to encounter on a date.

Too hilarious! I almost dropped a tear im laughing so hard!

Maybe Haku just tucks his piece back
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 16:11   Link #32
muramasa007
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
wow 0_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
Too hilarious! I almost dropped a tear im laughing so hard!

Maybe Haku just tucks his piece back
u guys have sooo many theories that it just became off topic...LMAO
muramasa007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.