AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-13, 21:50   Link #16061
Chris38

Well Tempest I managed to watch parts of the episodes you told me about , as well as the ending credits of the first season ... which was pretty enjoyable. I wonder what Tsukune and Moka were doing with both of them naked and in the same room. Not to mention Inner Moka butting Tsukune, naked was pretty hot as well.

Well I have to say I was a bit put of with the high pitched voices of some of the character's, not to mention that Tsukune's voice doesn't suit his current manga image at all. Though I have to say that the voice of Inner Moka was pretty well made, and mostly reflects the image that I have about her character from the manga.

Well I could probably say more, but it probably doesn't matter, since we all know that the manga is better done compared to the anime, so what's the sense of further frustrating myself over it
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 22:10   Link #16062
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Kari wahlgren has a decent deep voice for Inner (as seen with Ashe in FFXII) but i think her girly voice wouldn't suit Outer (miina from Onegai twins)

Stephanie Sheh has a voice that would be good for outer but i don't think she's ever been tested for a deeper and sexier sounding voice like inner
I don't know her Mina, but I was thinking for Outer she would use a tone (or is it pitch?) like Saya (Blood+) or Fuu (Champloo). Something in between perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well I have to say I was a bit put of with the high pitched voices of some of the character's, not to mention that Tsukune's voice doesn't suit his current manga image at all.
It sure suited him at the beginning though.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 22:29   Link #16063
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Tsukune's voice actor can get the GAR going, if he's yelling. Kurumu's perfect, I think and so is Mizore. Kokoa's just funny with her wide vocal range - she's enjoyable to listen to if to just hear the sounds that she makes.

And as regards to fanfiction, the AkashaxTsukune one is mostly likely mine...have to check out the AkuhaxTsukune one though...

....it's written by dogsfang......*puts it down and walks away*
Old 2010-08-13, 23:00   Link #16064
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
If you mean the JP version of course we know it's Nana. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

As for English I've heard Stephanie Sheh is voicing Moka (so you'd be half right Shinso), but no confirmation. My first choice would probably be Kari Wahlgren, but whatever.
Okay. I'm not sure which one you guys are talking about, especially since the English hasn't been confirmed, much less released. They made it sound like they watched the episode and all, so yeah.
Old 2010-08-14, 00:23   Link #16065
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I liked Ura-Moka's anime voice, it was deep and sexy
Ura-chan's voice was too deep and manly. It didn't sound feminine at all.

The manga describes her voice as gentle but cold. I would think that the gentle part would be some sort of indication that she had a feminine voice.

In the anime, her voice was cold but it was also very manly. Maybe it's me, but I prefer my women with a more feminine sounding voice.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 01:12   Link #16066
Trigunkyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Tsukune's voice actor can get the GAR going, if he's yelling. Kurumu's perfect, I think and so is Mizore. Kokoa's just funny with her wide vocal range - she's enjoyable to listen to if to just hear the sounds that she makes.

And as regards to fanfiction, the AkashaxTsukune one is mostly likely mine...have to check out the AkuhaxTsukune one though...

....it's written by dogsfang......*puts it down and walks away*
Links please?

And I personally think Kokoa's VA was PERFECT! She nailed the laughs. -Hopes eng dub VA will be at least half as good-
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 01:13   Link #16067
Chris38

Well going to a topic that is closer to the current events of the manga.

Lately I have been wondering about the blood of a Shinso vampire and how the inheritance of Shinso blood actually works, and after reviewing what we know about R+V vampires I came to realize that Shinso vampires need to have some way to regenerate the Shinso blood contained inside their bodies.

Spoiler for long post:

So summarizing I believe that:

A. The amount of Blood needed to transform a person/Vampire into a Shinso is dependent upon the size and age of the Subject. Where Moka, a New Born Child, needed only a little, a cup to a pint of Blood to transform her into a Shinso. An Adult Vampire would need to drain or nearly drain a Shinso to achieve the same effect.

B. Repeated feedings on, or injections of Shinso Blood can produce the same result as one massive dose of Shinso Blood. i.e. Draining the Shinso to become a Shinso.

C. In cases where only a small amount of Blood is nessecary to trigger the Transformation into a Shinso, like with Moka, a Child. Or with repeated injections of Shinso Blood, like Tsukune. The loss of power associated with these is only temporary and can be regained normally with time and doesn't strip the Shinso of their power as a Shinso.

D. This could mean that there are 4 Shinsos of Alucard's line. Alucard himself, whose massive size prevented him from being drained. Akasha Who defeated Alucard. Moka, who Akasha injected her blood into to save her life as an infant. And Tsukune, who Moka injected her Blood into on half a dozen occasions, triggering Tsukune's transformation into something more then Human, a Shinso Human, perhaps.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-14 at 01:25.
Old 2010-08-14, 01:55   Link #16068
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... my theory on how the transfer works is this: remember, it's not hereditary. Which means, being a Shinso isn't built built into one's DNA. I think of the Shinso power as being more like an attachment/accessory: it's within the being, but not actually part of them or their genetic makeup. For any who are RPG fans, I think of it as an accessory that is a power-up- granted, an insanely powerful one at that, but nonetheless, an external force that is equipped to the person

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 10:23   Link #16069
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Glad that seals of Yukari and Ruby can stop Tsukune when going berserk. If not water seal him. Moka though can be stopped/weakened by water. I dunno about seals though with that full burst of power the seals might get broken except the limiter cross.

The Tekken customization is from PhantomxMizore. Glad too see he did those.

still need 4million for the whole set for Mizore and Moka.
Old 2010-08-14, 11:38   Link #16070
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Glad that seals of Yukari and Ruby can stop Tsukune when going berserk. If not water seal him. Moka though can be stopped/weakened by water. I dunno about seals though with that full burst of power the seals might get broken except the limiter cross.
I really hope Tsukune transforms, into either a Human/Shinso hybrid or Human/Vampire hybrid, of course its obvious that he already has the Shinso blood, thiers really no reason to deny it anymore.

Judging from yalls reactions of course, its just something i believe

That Tekken customazation of Mizore and Moka was pretty cool, i did the same thing on Soul Calibur 4 lol

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-14 at 11:53.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 12:05   Link #16071
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of R+V Soul Calibur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKSqE6Viki4
Mizore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDNHmte9GY
Kurumu and Moka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIDhe9_-owk
Kokoa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01dzDsC03xE
Moka

from PhantomxMizore
Old 2010-08-14, 12:51   Link #16072
Chris38

Quote:
I really hope Tsukune transforms, into either a Human/Shinso hybrid or Human/Vampire hybrid, of course its obvious that he already has the Shinso blood, thiers really no reason to deny it anymore.

Judging from yalls reactions of course, its just something i believe

That Tekken customazation of Mizore and Moka was pretty cool, i did the same thing on Soul Calibur 4 lol
Well technically we still don't know what Tsukune s going to become ... but I think that even if his power's are still unstable and Tsukune is still at a risk of generating into a Ghoul, but since he is already able to use the abilities of a vampire I think we can already consider Tsukune as an human/vampire shinso/human hybrid

Of course at this point I doubt that Tsukune's vampire transformation is finished and there will be a lot of developments ahead of Tsukune that might give us some hints on what Tsukune is transforming into. .

In my opinion it's still too early to speculate on what Tsukune might become in the end, since their a lot of things we still don't know about his "transformation".

Though there is one things that I'm sure about is that Tsukune's "final form" is going to be somehow related with the vampire race, and is probably going to be as unique as Alucard is, since I believe that Tsukune is the first human who has been injected with the blood of a Shinso vampire.
Old 2010-08-14, 13:21   Link #16073
Tachibana
タチバナ

Now that i think about it, i think Tsukune (if he does) would become something that not even Alucard could achieve, Tsukune will become something obscene, if Alucard still exists (thier is a good chance he might), than perhaps Tsukune will deal the final blow that will ultimately kill Alucard in the process, unless both Moka and Tsukune do the final blow together...

What do yall think about this?, of the evidence we have about Tsukune so far?
Old 2010-08-14, 13:40   Link #16074
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Now that i think about it, i think Tsukune (if he does) would become something that not even Alucard could achieve, Tsukune will become something obscene, if Alucard still exists (thier is a good chance he might), than perhaps Tsukune will deal the final blow that will ultimately kill Alucard in the process, unless both Moka and Tsukune do the final blow together...

What do yall think about this?, of the evidence we have about Tsukune so far?
Idk. This may not work unless Tsukune turns out to be someone akin to what Yusuke was in Yu Yu Hakusho i.e. a descendant of the Mazoku. In Tsukune's case tho, I would guess that Tsukune was in fact a descendant of a great line of psychics (humans with special powers). It would only work if that were the case. But so far, there hasn't really been any hint that Tsukune is special except that he lived in cases where he should've died, such as when he was fried by that Kyuubi school police guy. Any normal human would've died on the spot, but Tsukune did not. This is just one of many instances, but it is still unclear. It could easily have been a plot device to make Moka give Tsukune her blood in order to revive him, and eventually lead to Tsukune's transformation. So far, the latter case seems more likely.

That said, I think it will be Moka and Tsukune together dealing the final blow on Alucard, but I also think they won't be fighting alone. I think everyone from the newspaper club and probably the Dark Lords will be fighting with them.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 13:52   Link #16075
Tachibana
タチバナ

We know that from the chapter where the plane crashed is where we saw Hokuto and Kiria for the first time in season 2, so their secretly on Tsukune's side, Miyabi and Kahlua would probably join in to, cause Kiria was the 1 who airlifted Miyabi and Kahlua out of the snow village, that makes 2 more (cause Kiria and Miyabi know eachother), and like i said before, seeing the recent chapters of the Eldest Sister, Akuha Shuzen (Black Devil), she would join in also, thats if Moka doesnt rip her head off before she can explain her actions to why shes at the Wong House, she didnt really look hostile towards Tim-Tim Wong nor Fei-Hung Wong or any of the Wong family while they were out front (cause she doesnt appear to be after the Shinso blood anymore, and that Akasha probably redeemed her, cause of her actions in the past), that makes 5, and if Akasha really did disappear in the past (every1s been saying that of course, the only 5 ppl who would know this would be, Touhou Fuhai, Tenmei Mikogami, Kokoa Shuzen, Kahlua Shuzen and Akuha Shuzen), that would make 1 more

In chapter 13 season 2, we noticed on 1 of the pages a dark figured man, gave Kahlua the orders to kill every1 in the village, so i now know that some1 higher up is pulling the strings and that, Hokuto, Kiria, Miyabi, Kahlua, Akuha, the Miu Family and the Shuzen Family are having thier strings pulled, by this mysterious higher up individual.

@Yoko Takeo
Your theory about the akin and Yu Yu Hakusho thing is interesting, in the castlevania series the Belmont Family is a descendant of the Tepes Family through Sonia Belmont and Alucard Tepes, cause they had a relationship, Alucard's and Sonia's son, Trevor Belmont was the ancestor of Richter Belmont, which explains thier holy powers and abilities to fight and destroy Dracula, it would be cool to find out, that 1 of Tsukune's ancestors was a vampire, if that in some way were to be true, then it would explain why Tsukune would be a "Special" kind of human with dormant vampire blood in his DNA, like Yusuke and the Mazoku atavism, but something like that would be to farfetched, but still for something like that to be true, that would be an awsome twist

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-14 at 14:38.
Old 2010-08-14, 20:35   Link #16076
Yorae_paladin1

Eh no the sonia bit is none canon as in removed from the time line in castlevania so no vampire blood in the belmont family whihc im glad for
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 23:45   Link #16077
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well I wouldn't redeem Akuha yet, since the fact that she brought some many Miu family member's (who aren't particularity fond of the Wong family) with her might suggest that she hasn't got peaceful intentions in her mind. Since we still don't kknow how the situation at the Wong family mansion is developing.

There also hadn't been anything mentioned that would suggest that Akuha has changed her objectives and doesn't want to obtain the blood of a Shinso vampire.

Well it's true that she helped Akasha help in rescuing Moka from Alucard, which showed that she isn't that bad as her initial appearance suggested, but for me it's too early too say that she has given up on her plan to achieve world domination.

Currently the only sister from Moka's family, that might do a "face heel turn" later in the story is ... in my opinion Khaula, but it's probably still going to take a bit of time, for her to be able to do something like that.

Quote:
@Yoko Takeo
Spoiler for snip:
Well I don't think that Tsukune had some vampire ancestor in his family, since from what we know the vampire race are a arrogant and prideful race with Moka and Akasha being pretty rare cases among their kind.

So judging from that I don't think that a vampire would drag himself down into having intercourse with a typical and normal human ... at least I would find it very strange for a vampire to do something like that. Inner Moka's statement to Tsukune in the first chapter of the second season confirmed that.

Tsukune's case is a bit different, since after he has gotten injected with Moka's vampire blood and survived through the side effects of her injections he isn't an ordinary human anymore and partially belongs to the vampire race already, so after Tsukune becomes a little stronger then he currently is, Inner Moka's pride would have less issues of getting involved with him.

Simply saying I don't think that Tsukune had some vampire ancestor in his family, and while there has to some reason why Tsukune survived through the side effects of Moka's blood injections, I don't think it's something like having dormant vampire blood in his veins (before Moka started injecting Tsukune with her own blood).

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-15 at 00:27.
Old 2010-08-15, 01:36   Link #16078
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The only chink in Akuha's armor is Moka. She'll do almost anything for her favorite little sister. Which is why I think that the 'eggs' are a scheme for Akuha to gather energy/youki. I doubt if she's going to try and absorb all the energy that is gathered, but it's a fair alternative than endangering Moka in order to gain the Shinso power/waking up Alucard. I bet those eggs are her way of keeping Moka out the entire situation.
Old 2010-08-15, 01:45   Link #16079
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The only chink in Akuha's armor is Moka. She'll do almost anything for her favorite little sister. Which is why I think that the 'eggs' are a scheme for Akuha to gather energy/youki. I doubt if she's going to try and absorb all the energy that is gathered, but it's a fair alternative than endangering Moka in order to gain the Shinso power/waking up Alucard. I bet those eggs are her way of keeping Moka out the entire situation.
I'm more betting the eggs are to give Alucard power, not Akuha. Perhaps Akuha is on a different side than Alucard.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 03:55   Link #16080
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thiers something i forgot about (R+V Season II Chapter 13 Page 33), it shows a dark figured male individual (like the 1 i was talking about in the earlier post), he said this to Kahlua

(Flashback)
"Kill everyone, if the yuki-onna village refuses to accept the alliance...the men, the women, the children, it doesn't matter who."

"Whoever you see, kill all of them"
(End Flashback)

Which says that Fairy Tale at the time, was trying to get the Yuki-Onna to side with them for more power, if not, then theyd kill them (because of thier military based organization, they would at some point in the future, see them as a potential threat to thier operations), which was prevented by Tsukune and the girls, so thats why i said that, the Miu and the Shuzen families were probably threatened and were forced to side with them, and they are just being used by Fairy Tale for thier own goals.

Kahlua arrives back at the Yuki-Onna village to warn Kokoa that the Shuzen family had "decided" to give Fairy Tale thier full support, and she didnt look to happy saying this, and warned not to let Akuha and Moka meet, of course thats a personal thing, and until we know Akuha's true motives, thats why i say shed be trying to side with Moka and Tsukune, cause we all know she loves her sister, her reaction to Tsukune will also be quite interesting, i agree with Cyberdemon, that Akuha is on a different side, shes probably trying to get to Moka before Fairy Tale does (unless Alucard still exists, and they found out Moka's and Alucard's past). But i really can't confirm anything until the next chapter (just 3 weeks, hopefully time will fly by), im just trying to make some good guesses from the evidence im finding, from previous chapters

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-15 at 04:51.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire