AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 13:34   Link #961
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
The hole is an escaperoute Hatfield doesnt have to die there. Tho i think he will. Besides the point its what i think its not fact yet.
I only stated that both are an option and from there on what would happen cause of his death/survival.
If he survives Aruka would still not be discoverd as aiding the enemy.
Mio, Setsuna who ordered Rin Rin for aiding as well, and possibly the Black Madam will all be seen as traitors.
Riru btw only orders the pretty girl squad from Simeon HQ but still the Black Madam is their leader as far as i can tell.
Riru is also foreign to this blackspot since shes from another one so far i know. And shes Arclights lover so ofc she orders people around as usual with bosschicks.
Trust me, the killer girls won't be exposed as traitors, at least not yet.

And you forgot another important detail and one more reason why Hatfield has to be defeated. If he isn't, they can't escape.

It's kill or be killed.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 14:03   Link #962
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Look they dont have to kill him they can incapacitate him or someone like Blade could keep him ocupied so the others can escape. Numerous options. Also i said it could be im not saying it will be.
So if Hatfield survives. Btw he could also flee the area. If he survives the killer girls will be exposed. This can create different chains of events like them being made renagades as well. Bounty on Mios head for example.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 14:07   Link #963
Homura7

Quote:
Look they dont have to kill him they can incapacitate him or someone like Blade could keep him ocupied so the others can escape. Numerous options. Also i said it could be im not saying it will be.
So if Hatfield survives. Btw he could also flee the area. If he survives the killer girls will be exposed. This can create different chains of events like them being made renagades as well. Bounty on Mios head for example.
Remember the prologue? Just replace Kafka with Hatfield. Of course, the later is at least ten times stronger than the former dead needless. But anyway, he'll be killed. Undoubtedly.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-16 at 14:53.
Old 2009-11-16, 15:21   Link #964
Ca12nag3

there is a lot of difference, the only thing thats teh same is Blade rescueing Cruz and they are fighting a guy from Simeon.
Old 2009-11-16, 15:22   Link #965
Homura7

Quote:
there is a lot of difference, the only thing thats teh same is Blade rescueing Cruz and they are fighting a guy from Simeon.
Nope, it's not the same, nothing is the same, but guards a certain parallelism with the prologue.
Old 2009-11-16, 15:42   Link #966
Ca12nag3

eh parallelism would be 2 things that share a unique thing thats the same. so if you say nothing is the same and then say parallelism your contradicting yourself...what are you on about?

The only thing you can realy taste from these chapters is there is something new going to happen soon. Either Cruz gains some kick ass power and defeats this Hatfield or another character shows up to defeat him.
Also the fact his sister left him a window of opertunity is interesting along with the girls that aid him ( wich could lead to their death) so kuddos for the commitment they made.
There is no more parralel with Kafka then with Uten or any other battle. The only thing thats the same is Blade comming to the rescue tho i dont see him win it since it would be cliché.
Old 2009-11-16, 16:02   Link #967
Homura7

Quote:
eh parallelism would be 2 things that share a unique thing thats the same. so if you say nothing is the same and then say parallelism your contradicting yourself...what are you on about?

The only thing you can realy taste from these chapters is there is something new going to happen soon. Either Cruz gains some kick ass power and defeats this Hatfield or another character shows up to defeat him.
Also the fact his sister left him a window of opertunity is interesting along with the girls that aid him ( wich could lead to their death) so kuddos for the commitment they made.
There is no more parralel with Kafka then with Uten or any other battle. The only thing thats the same is Blade comming to the rescue tho i dont see him win it since it would be cliché.
When I say some parallelism I mean things like Cruz desiring for a fragment in both the prologue and this ark, for example.

And no, even the thing about Blade is not the same.

The thing is, in the current arc is happening all the opposite of what happened in the prologue:

-Resistance got slaughtered -> This time resistance will survive.

-Cruz unaware of Aruka's true identity, and was helped by her to escape -> Cruz knows everything about her, and this time Aruka just opens a path leaving the issue of surviving to Cruz.

-Blade came to the rescue -> Blade? comes to the rescue.

-Kafka -> Hatfield. The later is lots of times stronger than the former.

-Cruz powerless with no fragment -> And you know the rest.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-16 at 17:35.
Old 2009-11-16, 17:17   Link #968
shadowii

^
i thought hatfield is a missing link
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 17:24   Link #969
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
i thought hatfield is a missing link
By the rule of what a fragment requires to be qualified as missing link, he shouldn't be, but I could be wrong. Missing links are that class of fragments that cannot be copied with visual contact nor physical.

But if it's true that Cruz is facing a missing link, that's something to be taken in count.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-16 at 18:01.
Old 2009-11-16, 18:24   Link #970
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

And as shadowii said, Mio may be childish, but not stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
Spoiler for character development:
thank you shadow and kurusu. mio certainly is odd but thats a good thing at times. cruz is cruz whether he is weak or strong
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 18:33   Link #971
Ca12nag3

Hmm yes well Mio is a diff typ of character to any ive seen before, if anyone knows similar typ characters plz say so ^ ^.
That small that strong, friendly with everyone and a killer loli to add to it. Specialy how she took care of that other killer girl with a smile and smashed her brains out, wicked.
Old 2009-11-16, 22:12   Link #972
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for needless aruka's strength:

Something else ive been thinking about. If Cruz does get a version of Zero (as some people on this forum have suggested) its going to have to work differently than Blade's. The whole motto with Blade is that if two powers are the same the winner will be the one with the stronger fist. If Cruz and Teruyama both had "little boy" with their difference in strength Teruyama would be where Blade was and Cruz would be where Teruyama was.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-17 at 01:13.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 02:12   Link #973
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Little Boy uses the fragment power and physical strength as we know Blade has almost the same strength as Mio, but Cruz doesn't have that kind of strength which Blade and Teruyama has, since Teruyama can lift/block one leg of a testament, but Cruz if ever he's gonna get a Zero ability he'll be "FRAGMENT" dependent as for the moment until he gets stronger physically later on.
Old 2009-11-17, 06:20   Link #974
Ca12nag3

You dont have to be strong to win battles you need brains and he has plenty of that. Also Aruka isnt physicaly the strongest among those and still she took m all out.
cruz is perhaps a lot more inteligent and if/when he gets his powers he will benifit from those.
Also note that fragments are a fictive creation after the 2nd died. (people had a single ability of the entire set of abilities the 2nd had)
So the 2nd never had ...fragments. He had the complete power equal to a God and used it only for good.
Having said that and asuming Cruz is the new 2nd or the 3rd he wont have a fragment he will have the power.
The only danger is that Arclights artificial fragment can amplify the powers of any fragment he learns. So if Cruz has the full powers of the 2nd and awakens those Arclight will want it and then even Cruz couldnt stop him (well that would be Arclights thoughts) Since Arclight amplifies the powers he gains and Cruz should not. But the outcome would still be in Cruzes favor since he would be a God and you cant beat a God if you arnt one lol. so Arclight will never win.
Well thats my vision on the entire matter. So you can think all you want bout fragments but Cruz will never have fragments he will be the whole ^^.
Old 2009-11-17, 08:03   Link #975
Homura7

All the hints point Cruz's fragment will be of the same class of both Blade and Arclight. In other words, a Zero.

Of course, I don't expect the fragment to have that name but a different one. Maybe Genesis? Who knows, but the functions of the fragment are expected too to differ from Zero.
Old 2009-11-17, 08:21   Link #976
Ca12nag3

Ehm you dont get what im saying. Nobody refered to the 2nd to have a fragment since its not fragmented wich means the full power of the 2nd.
Cruz if hes to be stronger then both Arclight or Blade has to be the one who stands above all else.
Kinda like when Goku went supersayin...? Well he will reach a power that nobody has seen in their lives.
So you cant call it a fragment since fragment is already a inferior word. He wont have Zero since Zero is imperfect. Zero is a made fragment. Its design is to learn abilities and Arclights already has an extra power that amplifies the regular moves. Im asuming thats why all those experiments went wrong. They tried to put to much power in a human clone and it starts to deform and explode. Rejecting the powers.
Only the real 2nd can handle that much power thus Cruz. And it wont be a fragment for real saying it will be a fragment is silly since a fragment is always a part of the 2nds power. And if Cruz will be the new messiah then he needs all powers.
Thus no longer fragmented. I think when this will happen they will re-name him but wont describe a single fragment power.
Old 2009-11-17, 08:34   Link #977
Homura7

Quote:
Ehm you dont get what im saying. Nobody refered to the 2nd to have a fragment since its not fragmented wich means the full power of the 2nd.
Cruz if hes to be stronger then both Arclight or Blade has to be the one who stands above all else.
Kinda like when Goku went supersayin...? Well he will reach a power that nobody has seen in their lives.
So you cant call it a fragment since fragment is already a inferior word. He wont have Zero since Zero is imperfect. Zero is a made fragment. Its design is to learn abilities and Arclights already has an extra power that amplifies the regular moves. Im asuming thats why all those experiments went wrong. They tried to put to much power in a human clone and it starts to deform and explode. Rejecting the powers.
Only the real 2nd can handle that much power thus Cruz. And it wont be a fragment for real saying it will be a fragment is silly since a fragment is always a part of the 2nds power. And if Cruz will be the new messiah then he needs all powers.
Thus no longer fragmented. I think when this will happen they will re-name him but wont describe a single fragment power.
No, no, I didn't mean it will be Zero, but it will be like that with only one difference you pointed out. It's not a fragment but "the whole power, in other words, all the fragments, ALL".

Wich justifies Arclight's greatest ambition. He desires to become equal as God as the Lucifer he is, and in order to do that, he needs to copy all the fragments, and he knows how to acomplish that purpose, just like Saten knows too.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-17 at 08:59.
Old 2009-11-17, 09:01   Link #978
Homura7

Its chapter time!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L3A3FQCC

Spoiler for Ch 73:

Spoiler for Reverse:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-17 at 10:34.
Old 2009-11-17, 10:38   Link #979
Ca12nag3

Blade is sick.... in the head lol. That part of the Zero fragment as well?..i wonder.
Anyways the end is shocking. Or not entirely if what i said earlier is true?
Old 2009-11-17, 10:38   Link #980
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Blade changed alot here due to Yamada.......

Spoiler for chap73:

Tags
action, comedy, seinen