AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-10, 15:03   Link #2001
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Saten jokes from 4chan belongs to 4chan, not here.
I don't really care for her.

Quote:
Considering the fact that the idea for this chapter came from raildun/index producer Kazuma Miki means either one of two thinghts -
1. - Kamachi is runing low on ideas again (Note the slice of life NT1, NT2) and Kazuma Miki wanted a filler chapter instead of no chapter released.
2. - Instead of including Saten/Uiharu into the main arc, they inserted them here to please their fans, but they will not have any apearance during next arc.
What kind of author runs out of ideas for their story? None. Except maybe Kubo. Your'e ignoring all the foreshadowing that was done in V.22.
Old 2011-07-10, 15:08   Link #2002
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Considering the fact that the idea for this chapter came from raildun/index producer Kazuma Miki means either one of two thinghts -
1. - Kamachi is runing low on ideas again (Note the slice of life NT1, NT2) and Kazuma Miki wanted a filler chapter instead of no chapter released.
2. - Instead of including Saten/Uiharu into the main arc, they inserted them here to please their fans, but they will not have any apearance during next arc.
Gunha, Number Six, Misaki, Kihara Junior, Full-Tuning, Cyber=Kakine, Tabikake, Bardway, Ollerus, Fiamma, Silvia, Laura, Aleister and many, many others want to have a word with you.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-07-10, 15:16   Link #2003
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
zaeraal talks about Railgun exclusively I think.
Old 2011-07-10, 15:34   Link #2004
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
What kind of author runs out of ideas for their story? None. Except maybe Kubo. Your'e ignoring all the foreshadowing that was done in V.22.
It's normal for autor to run out of ideas, it's called writer's block. Maybe I should have not put there the NT examples, so let's just leave it as a possibility that he ran out of ideas and wanted to take a break.
(Note : he releases only about 10 chapters a year = 2 chapters break, if you go by normal vacations people have (don't know how it is in Japan, but my country has 40 days) then he should make 10 chapters with 30-45 pages, 1 smaller chapter with 20 pages and one month witout chapter. -> so he is slacking at least)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Kazuma Kamachi is the aouther, Miki-san is the editor of dengeki bunko light novels...
Yes Miki-san is the editor, but also should be the railgun/index anime producer.
Old 2011-07-10, 15:45   Link #2005
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

The dude is writing 2 different stories at once and is most likely involved with the games and anime. Also he does SS stories for the anime DVDs. He needs a break.
Old 2011-07-10, 16:50   Link #2006
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't expect Kuroko, Uiharu or Saten to appear that often. Mikoto is the protagonist, and similar to Touma in Index, the people surrounding her per incident might not always be the same.

In the first place, I didn't see Uiharu and Saten as main characters until the Anime came out.
Old 2011-07-10, 17:38   Link #2007
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Yes Miki-san is the editor, but also should be the railgun/index anime producer.
So, is he the criminal of the anime?
Old 2011-07-10, 18:08   Link #2008
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
This explains alot about the direction of the anime.
Old 2011-07-10, 18:15   Link #2009
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ahhh... So we're playing the blame game now again are we?
Old 2011-07-10, 18:18   Link #2010
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

It's all Hamazura's fault obvsly.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-07-10, 18:19   Link #2011
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
It's all Hamazura's fault obvsly.
I think it's your fault

Go change your name from Kyon to Hamazura!
Old 2011-07-10, 18:41   Link #2012
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
The dude is writing 2 different stories at once and is most likely involved with the games and anime. Also he does SS stories for the anime DVDs. He needs a break.
Speaking of which, I wonder what volume Heavy Object is in now. The last I saw was 2.

And I wonder what other SSes will he churn out in a span of three years from now or so, if any.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-07-10, 18:55   Link #2013
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I can't really blame Index 2 on him since getting Shiage in the end helped put things together.
Old 2011-07-10, 20:11   Link #2014
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Speaking of which, I wonder what volume Heavy Object is in now. The last I saw was 2.

And I wonder what other SSes will he churn out in a span of three years from now or so, if any.
I'm pretty sure volume 3 of Heavy Object was released a couple months ago.
Old 2011-07-10, 20:27   Link #2015
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Not really, but when Miki oftenly says on tweeter how much he likes daily related stuff with Mikoto and claims Mikoto to be Dengeki Bunko heroine.... and then railgun anime happens... that shows how much of a fanboy he is.

Isn't that the reason why people feels troubled about a second season without killing the mood done in the first season and without leaving the original material main point asidde?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic View Post
I'm pretty sure volume 3 of Heavy Object was released a couple months ago.
Wasn't it released along with NT01?
Old 2011-07-10, 20:40   Link #2016
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Not really, but when Miki oftenly says on tweeter how much he likes daily related stuff with Mikoto and claims Mikoto to be Dengeki Bunko heroine.... and then railgun anime happens... that shows how much of a fanboy he is.
You know... There are four other names on that Producer list...

And for some reason, I could have sworn there was a director, script writers, and storyboard writers involved somewhere...

Quote:
Isn't that the reason why people feels troubled about a second season without killing the mood done in the first season and without leaving the original material main point asidde?
...Huh? I'm sorry, could you rephrase that?
Old 2011-07-10, 20:59   Link #2017
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
You know... There are four other names on that Producer list...

And for some reason, I could have sworn there was a director, script writers, and storyboard writers involved somewhere...
Yeah, but still, you know how the things are when it comes to the fandom, btw, by the current time is pointless to dicuss that, the changes done can't be undone .

Quote:
...Huh? I'm sorry, could you rephrase that?
In resume, would you like a Railgun 2 the same as the first season was? Which implies several changes in comparsion to the source (no Sisters, no Accelerator, no ITEM and no Touman).
Old 2011-07-10, 21:21   Link #2018
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
There are FOUR other names on that Producer list, not to mention a Director, Storyboard and script writers.

The rooster cries and the sun rises, doesn't mean he made it happen

Quote:
In resume, would you like a Railgun 2 the same as the first season was? Which implies several changes in comparsion to the source (no Sisters, no Accelerator, no ITEM and no Touman).
...Eh? Yes there are some changes but the main story was still intact. I mean, the example you brought up were merely cameos at that time.

So I'm not sure what you're getting at
Old 2011-07-10, 21:35   Link #2019
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

That's the kind of thinking that would get us flak; suddenly people can't have opinions about who they like? And from there you draw the conclusion that somehow he conspired in the making of the Railgun anime to what it is today?

If he really likes Mikoto then fine, it's not like he's throwing mud at other characters.
Old 2011-07-10, 21:42   Link #2020
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Didn't Kamachi say that out of any of his characters, he would chose Mikoto as his friend?

And Orsola as a wife too if I recall

Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen