AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-01-04, 23:09   Link #3941
Dextro
He Without a Title

I've picked back up Kerbal Space Program for the weekend and am finally trying to get my space station in orbit. Of course that I'm playing with quite a few mods and one of them is making it quite challenging just to get the modules in place. It's a mod that implements a coms system. Remote controlled drones only work if they are within "range" of the space center which means that for over half of an orbit I'm out of contact with them (which makes it quite hard to circularize an orbit). I could just remove the mod but I took the harder approach: I'm building a communication satellite network to allow me to control a ship anywhere in Kerbal orbit
Old 2014-01-06, 01:35   Link #3942
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Valkyria Chronicles 1, 2 and 3, I'm playing the 3 games (again).
Respect.

10char

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 04:16   Link #3943
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Playing Valkyria Chronicles 3 on my PSP atm. Cleared 2 twice, never played 1 due to lacking a PS3. So far having a blast, even if the maps are more or less recycled from 2.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 10:56   Link #3944
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finally got a 3DS so...

Pokemon Y (3DS). I skipped over B&W/2 and getting back into the series since SS. Already cleared, trying to form a decent party now since I usually solo the first playthrough with my starter. But now I'm actually thinking about picking up B&W2 just so that I can bring my party from SS over using the PokeBank and PokeMover...whenever they get it up and running again. LOL, til then I'll just focus on what I can find in game.

Hatsune Miku Project mirai 2
(3DS). F'ing adorable. Really loved number of the songs. Especially glad to see that "Senbonzakura" was in this game as well. Putting a lot of time into it since it takes some effort to stock up on points to buy all the costumes and items.

Now that I've got a 3DS I was able to finish up some of my DS games like Ouendan 2 since the touch screen on my old DS was broken. Also been playing God Eater 2 on my PSP.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2014-01-06 at 12:09.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 14:47   Link #3945
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Started playing Bastion said to myself just play a hour of it. Five hours later I have finished it. Amazing game and great atmosphere with the music. Cant wait for the company's next game.
Old 2014-01-08, 04:49   Link #3946
T-6000

As of today, I've *finally* unlocked all of the common weapons in Warface. Now I'm in the process of unlocking the Rare and very Rare weapons. But I think I'm gonna take a break from Warface and at long last give Warframe a try. As much as I like Warface, the lack of players and the amount of assholes are turning me off a bit. This evening alone I was kicked out of PVE matches 6 damn times, and for the life of me I don't know why. I usually run into awesome and/or levelheaded people, but lately there have been some poor sports and plain jerks populating servers and matches. I just pray that there are a lack of rotten players on Warframe.

I could have gotten around to playing this evening, but I've gotta download a fairly large patch. But at least I finally made an account with Warframe.
Old 2014-01-09, 11:47   Link #3947
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I'm playing Battlefield 3 as a result of the Black Friday sale…it's a damn fun game, and I particularly love the PDWs. I also picked up Bioshock Infinite and Trials Evolution: Gold Edition over the Winter Steam sale: I'm having way to much fun in these games and are having trouble deciding what to play some days
Old 2014-01-09, 15:07   Link #3948
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I'm playing Battlefield 3 as a result of the Black Friday sale…it's a damn fun game, and I particularly love the PDWs. I also picked up Bioshock Infinite and Trials Evolution: Gold Edition over the Winter Steam sale: I'm having way to much fun in these games and are having trouble deciding what to play some days
Just got done with Bioshock Infinite myself, it was a pretty good play although the story seemed really contrived to me in the end but that didn't hurt the fact it looked good and played great .

Now I am on to starting Darksiders II, been awhile since I have played that style of game but I have heard good things about it so I hope it lives up to my expectations.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 20:12   Link #3949
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
It's been awhile since I've been on here. So anyways...

Ahem:

I'm currently on Millia's side of the story in Tales of Xillia after finishing Jude's a week ago. I'm two trophies away from the Platinum. Just need to get 4 more sub events and finish her story to earn it.

After I 100% Xillia I'm going to head off to Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD. It's funny because I bought it a month ago, and never played it due to me being able to finally play my copy of Xillia after getting it at launch last August; and lending it to my cousin a few days later, only for him to give it back to me a few weeks ago. The make matters worse for me, the loser never played it. I spent 3-4 months not being able to play Xillia.

Anyways sorry for my needless rant and explanation, Kingdom Heart HD after finishing Xillia. So close to Platinum can't wait.
Old 2014-01-10, 03:47   Link #3950
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: After finally platinuming X-Men Origins: Wolverine, decided to finally get back to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD to finally get around to grinding the Defender/Wizard's Relic, the Magic Arts, and eventually get around the the 2 other playthroughs of Proud/Beginner.

3DS: Put off Rune factory 4 to start on the Bravely Default Demo and get all those extras before the actual game releases. So far... I'm really liking it, it's the Final Fantasy I wasn't given in the past few years~
Old 2014-01-10, 13:40   Link #3951
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I have been playing the jp. rpg Shining Hearts (PSP) for a few month. It's surely nothing epic as its main appeal seems to be the character arts of Tony Taka (who draws arts for some eroge and h-movies I think), but beside that the game has its charm. You have a fixed party member the whole team who one of three selectable female partners (a huntress, priestress and mage). They share the same VA and dialogues during the main storyline so that the main appeal is towards appearance and battle usefulness, even though they have their combat counterparts.

Bread baking plays a major role as it's used to raise affection, gain quick early money and used in some character quests. Outside of HP and MP you have heart points (yellow, red, blue, green) which are used for special attacks and for bread baking and count also to the essential points of Shining Hearts.

So yeah, I have my fun with the endearing cast, nice VActing and not-too-bad story.
Old 2014-01-10, 18:04   Link #3952
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Just got done with Bioshock Infinite myself, it was a pretty good play although the story seemed really contrived to me in the end but that didn't hurt the fact it looked good and played great .
My original gripe was easily fixed: right-click is to aim down the sights for most of my games, and by default in Bioshock Infinite, it uses Vigors. So, for the first bit, I made to aim down my sights and ended up casting a fireball, wasting my salts I gotta admit that the gameplay is probably the most solid point and I'm loving the shoot-outs!
Old 2014-01-12, 12:44   Link #3953
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Neptune Rebirth;1 (Vita) Finally completed the first play through. I managed to find the ingredients to unlock Nepgear and Uni in the so called remix system, but didn't have enough free memory to unlock Rom and Ram. Also got the normal ending and overall, the game was very enjoyable… Still need to get the true ending I will finish… someday before Rebirth 2 comes out.

New Atelier Rorona (Vita) - Just started.
Old 2014-01-12, 13:45   Link #3954
Tiberium Wolf

OK... I went and downloaded Planetside 2 and oh god! It's damn spam fest... it's horrible. Too many ppl in FPS and it sux.

I seriously dunno what game online to play... I am tired of almost of games. They all look the same. They all mirror of each other.
Old 2014-01-13, 18:13   Link #3955
T-6000

I have a feeling that I'll be playing alot of Warface and Warframe this year. In fact, this may be the year that I could be delving into F2P alot. Hell, I'm thinking about giving Arctic Combat another chance maybe. Maybe.

****UPDATE****

Err.......about giving Arctic Combat a try, looks like I'm a few months late with this news:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/web.../1100-6412612/

Last edited by T-6000; 2014-01-14 at 06:07.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 14:14   Link #3956
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

3DS: Senran Kagura Burst
comments: just bought and downloaded the game yesterday. i didn't have the chance to
play it yet, but i'm going to be playing it today. the combat looks pretty interesting and
i like them side-scrolling beat-em-up type of game. so, i'm looking forward to trying this game out.

i might also pre-ordered and pick up Bravely Default since it looks interesting, but i'm
not too sure yet. *still contemplating* ><
Old 2014-01-14, 20:47   Link #3957
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

On the PC, I'm now alternating between Warframe and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, which is a pretty sweet and fun game once you get the hang of it.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 03:31   Link #3958
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I'm playing Battlefield 3 as a result of the Black Friday sale…it's a damn fun game, and I particularly love the PDWs.
The PDW-R was one of the best guns when the game first came out. Very accurate and powerful and available to every class. I loved that weapon.

My favourite weapon was the 1911, I got so many kills with it to the point I used it as my primary on Metro and CQB maps.

And if you want total OP, play some CQB maps and use a semi auto shotgun like the M1014 with extended tube, flechettes and squad suppression.

You'll see!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 03:51   Link #3959
Haladflire65
*Artist

I'm in my video game phase right now... so I'm playing:

- Mass Effect (after finishing the second and third games)
- Metal Gear Rising - one of my first Japanese games. I'm really enjoying the combat and the OTT cheesiness xD
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - mostly for the multiplayer. Still, I'm dabbling in the single player since I missed Ezio after AC III.
- Torchlight 2 - I bought it pretty much because it was so cheap on Steam and I'm having tons of fun with it, to my surprise. The Berserker is awesome.
- Bioshock Infinite - my second playthrough! I love this game.
Old 2014-01-16, 05:27   Link #3960
SineMora
Wait for it...

Currently Playing:
Astebreed: Trying to finish HARD mode... done with Normal... the last boss in hard was simply FFFFFUUUUU!!!! (Anyway, Damn you Edelweiss, I can't concentrate because of the FEEEEEELS)
Star Trek Online: Lt Cmdr. DEADLIAR. Still Lying, Still Dead...
WARFRAME: A bored Oberon named SineMora.
Fallen Earth: Still in the F.A.R.M. doing... Farming of course...
Hyakki Yakou: The Eroge dream come true for me... Mecha Simulation + Real Time Strategy + Role Playing Game... currently stuck choosing between betrayal and loyalty...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote