AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-05-04, 15:43   Link #1
iamdreggman
Iamdreggman
 
Join Date: May 2018
Name of this anime workout?

Does anyone know what this is called or where I can find more of it? Does it even exist in real life?
https://iamdreggman.deviantart.com/a...kout-743454631
iamdreggman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 21:18   Link #2
Nivek von Beldo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdreggman View Post
Does anyone know what this is called or where I can find more of it? Does it even exist in real life?
https://iamdreggman.deviantart.com/a...kout-743454631
Dunno name on english but i remember doing that at times in highschool physical education...
Nivek von Beldo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 02:36   Link #3
iamdreggman
Iamdreggman
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Dunno name on english but i remember doing that at times in highschool physical education...
Really? What did it do for you? Like what was the purpose of it? Is it a leg workout?
iamdreggman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 06:23   Link #4
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In your bloodstream
Age: 68
I don't know that show, but Hinako probably does something similar in one of her videos.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Well except for the "Sleeping with Hinako" installment of course.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:24   Link #5
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdreggman View Post
Really? What did it do for you? Like what was the purpose of it? Is it a leg workout?
flexibility and avoid injury, i remember doing that at my martial art class, especially when you practicing kick. I remember it was to prevent muscle cramp, and there is supposed to be a matching exercise that have you bend and using your finger to reach your feet and pull the head of you feet back.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:49   Link #6
Nivek von Beldo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
flexibility and avoid injury, i remember doing that at my martial art class, especially when you practicing kick. I remember it was to prevent muscle cramp, and there is supposed to be a matching exercise that have you bend and using your finger to reach your feet and pull the head of you feet back.
The same both for both football, so yeah that is a nice exercise they oversexualize
Nivek von Beldo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 07:40   Link #7
iamdreggman
Iamdreggman
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
The same both for both football, so yeah that is a nice exercise they oversexualize
Interesting, never actually seen it done before. Well, if you ever come across the name of this stretch, please tell me.
iamdreggman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#workout

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.