AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-07, 09:12   Link #761
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
kurusu just want to mention that their was a major argument on the canoncality on needless zero, and i was arguing what you are now (but got convinced i was wrong) check around pages eight thru fourteen of this forum
Hmm... Let me say my thoughts. IT'S CANON. And it is because Imai so decided when adding the elements of the prototype story in the original. Of course, it can be noted he made some different settings too, but it's canon nonetheless.

Agree?

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 09:44.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 09:52   Link #762
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Well considering what Blade says right he said it twice that he has no powers, actualy it aint a lie since he has Zero.
All he does is copy powers and use them. So in essence and if you are picky with what someone says its still in line with both stories if he says he has no power/fragment. Wich is true^^.
Im even wondering how his ability works since he uses that stone on his head and hes actualy artificial. So he aint even a real human if you want to take things literaly.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 10:33   Link #763
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well considering what Blade says right he said it twice that he has no powers, actualy it aint a lie since he has Zero.
All he does is copy powers and use them. So in essence and if you are picky with what someone says its still in line with both stories if he says he has no power/fragment. Wich is true^^.
Im even wondering how his ability works since he uses that stone on his head and hes actualy artificial. So he aint even a real human if you want to take things literaly.
Err... what part of "it's canon" haven't you understood?
Old 2009-11-07, 11:33   Link #764
Homura7

Sorry for doubleposting.

Spoiler for Volume 2:

Am I seeing ghosts? It almost looks like the following representation:

Also, the shape of the stones reminds me of something.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 13:56.
Old 2009-11-07, 11:58   Link #765
Ca12nag3

Christ, even when someone is helping you out you need to diss of whats your problem>?????

Anyways it seems Blad+Arclight+(3rd) would be the 2nd? Or his main power (the 2nds) was split up over 3 people>?
Old 2009-11-07, 12:06   Link #766
Homura7

Quote:
Anyways it seems Blad+Arclight+(3rd) would be the 2nd? Or his main power (the 2nds) was split up over 3 people>?
Would be this:

Left stone wold be Blade, right Arclight, and the one up in the center with the crown would be the 2nd himself.

The shape of the stones is exactly the same of "byakugou".

Arka makes mention of those three stones, by the way.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 12:32.
Old 2009-11-07, 13:24   Link #767
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I remember there was a representation of Blade, Arclight and the 2nd. Probably Adam-girl is the 3rd key here.
Old 2009-11-07, 13:51   Link #768
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I remember there was a representation of Blade, Arclight and the 2nd. Probably Adam-girl is the 3rd key here.
I really doubt that. The third stone wears a crown and winged wings. That would be the 2nd himsellf.

And that representation you're talking about...

Spoiler for Three stones, three entities:

Old 2009-11-07, 16:01   Link #769
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I really doubt that. The third stone wears a crown and winged wings. That would be the 2nd himsellf.

And that representation you're talking about...

Spoiler for Three stones, three entities:

Well, if we had to make the connections to bible, the three stones represent the Trinity of God, (God the father, Jesus the son, and the Holy spirit/ghost)

So, either the 3rd stone may not exist at all (as it is God himself) or even Arclight, maybe Cruz may have it (you never know)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 16:06   Link #770
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, if we had to make the connections to bible, the three stones represent the Trinity of God, (God the father, Jesus the son, and the Holy spirit/ghost)

So, either the 3rd stone may not exist at all (as it is God himself) or even Arclight, maybe Cruz may have it (you never know)
He's the main hero, you know?

Anyway, Cross is synonymous with Christ. Therefore Cruz could be either God's son or The Second's reincarnation.

The doctrine states that God is the triune God, existing as three persons.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 16:57.
Old 2009-11-07, 17:28   Link #771
Ca12nag3

Cruz calls blade Father, so if you interpert it like that. Also the mysterious hands protecting Cruz would be something like God protecting his son.. in some fashion.

I ment interpert it in christian fashion sure Father stands for priest but hes the only one that calls him father.

Blade would be God
Cruz would be Christ
Arclight would be Holy Spirit

Seeming on that image the right one is Arclight for sure the other 2 look to similar so either is Blade and that leaves the 3rd one.
Old 2009-11-07, 17:53   Link #772
shadowii

Quote:
Cruz calls blade Father, so if you interpert it like that. Also the mysterious hands protecting Cruz would be something like God protecting his son.. in some fashion.

I ment interpert it in christian fashion sure Father stands for priest but hes the only one that calls him father.

Blade would be God
Cruz would be Christ
Arclight would be Holy Spirit

Seeming on that image the right one is Arclight for sure the other 2 look to similar so either is Blade and that leaves the 3rd one.
I wonder what that makes Aruka (Judas). Someone on this forum mentioned a theory that they are not really siblings but i don't see how that could be right considering just how similar they look to each other. But i do wonder if it means anything that Aruka has gold eyes instead of blue like cruz.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 18:01   Link #773
Homura7

Quote:
I wonder what that makes Aruka (Judas). Someone on this forum mentioned a theory that they are not really siblings but i don't see how that could be right considering just how similar they look to each other. But i do wonder if it means anything that Aruka has gold eyes instead of blue like cruz.
Could be. She killed Cruz after all, and she's the Simeon member who infiltrated the resistance, so that makes her Judas.

Judas was the one who triggered Christ's death and resurrection just like Aruka triggered Cruz's death and resurrection.

Quote:
Blade would be God
You mean Father.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, three entities in one self (God)

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 18:19.
Old 2009-11-07, 18:43   Link #774
shadowii

been thinking about this one for a while and now they seem to be hinting it in the anime.
Spoiler for Saten:
Old 2009-11-07, 19:07   Link #775
Homura7

Quote:
been thinking about this one for a while and now they seem to be hinting it in the anime.
Spoiler for Saten:
Now you say, what if...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 19:17.
Old 2009-11-07, 19:30   Link #776
shadowii

Quote:
Now you say, what if...

Spoiler for spoiler:
well actually i think what Saten asked is if someone stole it from her
Old 2009-11-07, 19:33   Link #777
Homura7

Quote:
well actually i think what Saten asked is if someone stole it from her
When did he say that?

By the way, the anime staff ate many things in the latest episode, such as Saten and Eve continuing with their fight with some talk, Aruka deliberately accusing Saten about he letting Blade copy the Fourth Wave and going easy on him on purpose, part of the fight of both Adams, etc.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-07 at 19:44.
Old 2009-11-07, 19:51   Link #778
shadowii

Quote:
When did he say that?

By the way, the anime staff ate many things in the latest episode, such as Saten and Eve continuing with their fight with some talk, Aruka deliberately accusing Saten about he letting Blade copy the Fourth Wave and going easy on him on purpose, part of the fight of both Adams, etc.
I dont know it was on the forum somewhere.

Yes i hate this episode, they took out most of the good parts and replaced it with: guys in suits talking.

And the picture of Arclight and his powers army is much better in the manga.
Old 2009-11-07, 19:59   Link #779
Homura7

Quote:
I dont know it was on the forum somewhere.

Yes i hate this episode, they took out most of the good parts and replaced it with guys in suits talking.

And the picture of Arclight and his powers army is much better in the manga.
Oh yeah, now I rememeber. Saten said "it's not here?"

About the episode, it's such a shame. The talk between Eve and Saten is short but important. I also don't understand why they decided to skip too Aruka's talk and many more conversations that are important too. And next episode is the flashback, so that means that the next after this one will be the end of the fight, and then there will be 3 more episodes left.

About Arclight's army, the original thing is always better than the adaptation.
Old 2009-11-07, 20:05   Link #780
shadowii

so its twenty four not twenty six? becasue i was told that the dvd was 13 volumes two episodes and a few minutes of the st rose ova thing in each

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-07 at 20:17.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen