AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-15, 17:25   Link #941
shadowii

we will know if this new material alters the story in four episodes if the ending is different then what we are expecting.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 18:01   Link #942
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
we will know if this new material alters the story in four episodes if the ending is different then what we are expecting.
Well, that's not quite accurate. Even if the anime ends in some manga chapter, that filler material can still be not canon in the original plot.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 18:41   Link #943
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
True and it didnt ever say they will *end* the anime, this season/anime runs for 24 eps. And its usualy that they leave it open if it ends or if they will do another 24 next year for the beginning since making anime costs money. Only merch sales and viewer ratings determin if a anime meets a quick end.
Having said that, even if it were to end with 24 eps it still needs a descent wrapup so any indication of plot altering during the final episodes, roughly ep 15+ would indicate they end it differently. This is the only and i say it in bold possible plot changing part. Were Saten meets up with the committee and says he knew Gidon. It would only matter if it alters the ending. Other then that it could be original with the manga but not shown yet.
Also the 2 min extra on the first dvd wouldnt realy cover the st-rose arc would it :P
Id love to see all of it animated.

Also for those that know FMA (Full Metal Alchemist)
FMA1 is the first animation wich differs so much from the manga that manga readers spit on it. And the changes to it were very soon in the anime to serve the end of it. Also a lot of relations between different characters were totaly alterd.
Now FMA Brotherhood came, a new anime! about FMA wich follows the manga, its praised and i recomend it. Only minor differences to cut short things or cause it cant be animated differently.

So far Needless followed the plot of the manga to the letter, if it were to end for FIN at 24 its just to short. They need to change so much. Also whats the function of Cruz in the anime if it were to end so soon. They cant buff him up to fight the endboss in 3/4 eps. And if he isnt involved in that his entire character is just wallpaper for Blade and Eve.
It would kill re-watching the anime knowing how it went.
So id say it ends at ep 24 then season 2 starts with Cruz and Mio. Anything else would just not do justice to it.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 18:51   Link #944
shadowii

its gido, not gidon

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-15 at 23:23.
Old 2009-11-16, 01:41   Link #945
X207
Gamyūsa

just what is mio's allegiance after blade had that big fight with arclight? i know setsuna and kuschina are still with the academy but ihavent seen mio around then too often.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:59   Link #946
shadowii

Spoiler for needless mio:
Old 2009-11-16, 09:08   Link #947
Homura7

Montly raws are already being released, so now it's just a matter of time til Needless new chapter gets released too.
Old 2009-11-16, 10:04   Link #948
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Spoiler for needless mio:
thank you
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 10:12   Link #949
shadowii

Spoiler for character development:

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-16 at 10:23.
Old 2009-11-16, 10:13   Link #950
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
does yamada do any serious fighting as his girl persona? ive seen him fight a bit but it looks like he isnt ready not to the big leagues just yet.[/spoiler]
Spoiler for spoiler:

And as shadowii said, Mio may be childish, but not stupid.
Old 2009-11-16, 10:30   Link #951
shadowii

only about three or four more days till the next chapter, then an epilogue chapter and this arc wil be over. Here's hoping for the return of Eve.
Old 2009-11-16, 10:35   Link #952
Homura7

Quote:
only about three or four more days till the next chapter, then an epilogue chapter and this arc wil be over. Here's hoping for the return of Eve.
I think this arc will end at the end of this volume (11).

So lets see... This volume begins with chapter 71, right? With this week's one, four more to go.

As for Eve, it should be her.
Old 2009-11-16, 10:48   Link #953
Ca12nag3

Think people are overlooking some facts.

Hatfield is a member of Simeon yet the killer girls fight vs him.
the Black Madam made Yamada-ko a member of the killer girls even tho she knew who he was.
the Black Madam doesnt agree/always agree with Simeon.

Its safe to say the killer girls are not part of Simeon they simply work for them, whenever the Black Madam alows. She seems to be the authority over them.
Also if they were still 100% Simeon they never would have fought Hatfield. Let alone fight alongside Cruz who is wanted by Simeon.
Old 2009-11-16, 10:58   Link #954
shadowii

Ca12nag3: All the killer girls report to Ruri, she's their main boss.

Kurusu: I hope it doesnt last that long I'd like to see a new setting.

Also what was Rins motivation for doing what she did in the last arc?
Old 2009-11-16, 11:10   Link #955
Homura7

The Black Madam works for Simeon, that's fact. However, as she herself stated, her ideals differ too much from Arclight's. That's why she acknowledged Cruz as killer girl despite knowing his true identity.

Quote:
Kurusu: I hope it doesnt last that long I'd like to see a new setting.
By the look of things, it should last that number. If not in the last chapter of the volume, then the chapter before this one.

The thing is, Hatfield is gonna die here. By killing him, Simeon won't find that two killer girls aided the resistance and thus, that will prevent them too from finding Cruz is member of the academy. Am I the only one who can see that?

As for Rin's motivations, ask dragonxblade for a trans

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-16 at 11:21.
Old 2009-11-16, 11:46   Link #956
shadowii

why do you think no one thinks hatfield is gonna die? i think on this forum you were the only person who gave a reason for why he might live.

sometimes its hard to cage with needless, Uten took three chapters third shelter took three volumes.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-16 at 12:07.
Old 2009-11-16, 12:26   Link #957
Homura7

Quote:
why do you think no one thinks hatfield is gonna die? i think on this forum you were the only person who gave a reason for why he might live.

sometimes its hard to cage with needless, Uten took three chapters third shelter took three volumes.
I changed my mind after realizing that if Hatfield comes alive from this situation, both Cruz and the St. Rose will be put in serious danger. That and I realized too Hatfield isn't missing link.

Though I know many will call me crazy (but I'm sure of myself), let me say who will defeat Hatfield...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-16 at 12:38.
Old 2009-11-16, 13:07   Link #958
Ca12nag3

Well its uncertain if Hatfield is going to die, both options live or die are good for the plot.

If he dies its a victory for Cruz and it will strengthen his determination.
If he lives Cruz will have escaped Hatfield will have to report Cruz=Yamada-ko and expose what the Black Madam and the killer girls have done.

So both options are valid.

Personaly i believe St. Rose will be a permanent ally for Cruz despite the outcome. More killer Lolis for Cruz!
Old 2009-11-16, 13:11   Link #959
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well its uncertain if Hatfield is going to die, both options live or die are good for the plot.

If he dies its a victory for Cruz and it will strengthen his determination.
If he lives Cruz will have escaped Hatfield will have to report Cruz=Yamada-ko and expose what the Black Madam and the killer girls have done.

So both options are valid.

Personaly i believe St. Rose will be a permanent ally for Cruz despite the outcome. More killer Lolis for Cruz!
But the second option has a big problem. If Cruz's identity and killer girls traison is exposed, for what Aruka's unexpected aid will have served for?

Hatfield has to die, here and now.
Old 2009-11-16, 13:30   Link #960
Ca12nag3

The hole is an escaperoute Hatfield doesnt have to die there. Tho i think he will. Besides the point its what i think its not fact yet.
I only stated that both are an option and from there on what would happen cause of his death/survival.
If he survives Aruka would still not be discoverd as aiding the enemy.
Mio, Setsuna who ordered Rin Rin for aiding as well, and possibly the Black Madam will all be seen as traitors.
Riru btw only orders the pretty girl squad from Simeon HQ but still the Black Madam is their leader as far as i can tell.
Riru is also foreign to this blackspot since shes from another one so far i know. And shes Arclights lover so ofc she orders people around as usual with bosschicks.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen