AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 09:34   Link #1961
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^where do see that they are sisters. If you mean where she calls herself a sister, she means a sister at the church. She's a nun
Did you see that picture of Eve from Needless 2? She's in a church. Plus, unless there's someone older than you, you shouldn't call yourself "sister".

Quote:
The cruz becoming female due to Eve's cells is theory.
At least for this one I have really good reasons to believe it will happen.

Quote:
Cain starts of with the same circumstance Cruz did you honestly dont see the parallism there
Parallelism, yes, but with a big difference: He's already a needless, he won't be hero but probably will aid Adam N. Oh, and he's Abel and Seto's brother. I'm already imagining Seto showing Black Spot doujin just like Solva showed Needless Zero
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 09:38   Link #1962
shadowii

^
but he is infinitely more powerful in black spot then he is when they first meet. He can cause people to explode, control machinary, basically he may as well have been from geass. A megapower house and hero material.

But I know you wont accept any situation where Cruz aint the main hero, even if hes a girl and not really Cruz anymore
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 09:49   Link #1963
Homura7

Quote:
^
but he is infinitely more powerful in black spot then he is when they first meet. He can cause people to explode, control machinary, basically he may as well have been from geass. A megapower house and hero material.
By the look of things, one of Needless unbreakable rules establishes the hero can only be an Adam. Plus, wasn't stated Adam N. is Needless 2 heroine? Then it's settled.

Quote:
But I know you wont accept any situation where Cruz aint the main hero, even if hes a girl and not really Cruz anymore
Would you accept that? Even I can sense he will finish off Arclight, therefore becoming the last Adam.

Anyway, I called this first: Killer girl nš50: Adam Neuschwanstein.

Remember
Old 2009-12-04, 09:51   Link #1964
shadowii

^
I'm pretty much fond of all the characters and find a good story is when many points interlock

Cain is called cain the hero in japanese wiki

but wouldnt it make more sense for the madam to keep cruz's card, plus if she's become the "mother" of the church, the killer girls squad may no longer exist
Old 2009-12-04, 10:02   Link #1965
Homura7

I'm fond with all the characters and the story too, but as I said, Cruz should be Needless main hero forever for the reasons already stated. Plus I don't think he'll be back to his male persona again.

Quote:
^Cain is called cain the hero in japanese wiki
The hero of the spinoff, of course. Just like undead guy and china girl are hero and heroine of their respective stories. Black Spot is just like one of the stories from Needless Zero 2.

Quote:
but wouldnt it make more sense for the madam to keep cruz's card, plus if she's become the "mother" of the church, the killer girls squad may no longer exist.
With Arclight dead, of course she isn't part of Simeon anymore, but Adam N.'s indumentary tells me the killer girl squad still exists.

Black Madam knows, but she states it's prohibited to anyone who knows talk about Adam N.'s forgotten past, probably because it would atract Simeon scum.

And I said nš50 because I don't believe it will end with 49 killer girls.
Old 2009-12-04, 10:06   Link #1966
shadowii

^
you mean her clothing?
thats a mix between Blade and Eves clothes
Old 2009-12-04, 10:11   Link #1967
Homura7

Quote:
^
you mean her clothing?
thats a mix between Blade and Eves clothes
Each killer girl has her own personal indumentary. Must be hers. Maybe killer girl squad became nun squad.

So do you agree Cruz won't go back to his male persona again?
Old 2009-12-04, 10:16   Link #1968
shadowii

no, i dont. Considering he does not want to,

Eves outfit looks similar to the killer girls but is black. Adam N is wearing her jacklet and skirt but has blades coloring and gloves.
just compare the cover of needless 0 to needless 1 and 2

by the way i picked this up from imai kami's website

『Original series NEEDLESS『 ※ 』is NEEDLESS1』 same thing, so please consider and follow almost intact.
the next thing he shows is that timeline
Old 2009-12-04, 10:23   Link #1969
Homura7

Quote:
no, i dont. Considering he does not want to,
Hmm...

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...2?t=1259940173

Now you have to agree.

Quote:
by the way i picked this up from imai kami's website

『Original series NEEDLESS『 ※ 』is NEEDLESS1』 same thing, so please consider and follow almost intact.
Almost intact?
Old 2009-12-04, 10:26   Link #1970
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Hmm...

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...2?t=1259940173

Now you have to agree.

That depends, blade could give Cruz the running from danger is cowardly speech causing Cruz to go back. Plus, with blade back cruz may not feel he needs to hide anymore.

Almost intact?
If blade tells cruz what hes doing is cowardly, what will cruz do?

the next thing is the timeline hes saying follow it as if needless is needless one
heres his website check out the one under needless: sand village. anyone look familar to you?

http://imaikami.cool.ne.jp/sakuhin2.html
Old 2009-12-04, 10:36   Link #1971
Homura7

Then that pretty much means Needless 2 will be titled same or different.

Apart from the ones I know, Cain, Abel, etc. I don't see anyone who sounds familiar. Plus, there're no Needless related stories too.
Old 2009-12-04, 10:39   Link #1972
shadowii

^
no i mean what the people in sand village look like in comparison to needless. (the button under blade)

If they change the title it pretty much will make it a sequel story.

intresting blade had long hair in origional needless 1, i guess they paid homage to that in the reaper
Old 2009-12-04, 10:42   Link #1973
Homura7

Oh, I see... Though it's not Needless related they indeed have some similarities.

By the way, when was the timeline published?

Old 2009-12-04, 10:46   Link #1974
shadowii

dont know, its on his website (have to believe after gaiden II was published though)

also the people of needless 1.5 have animal themes

N is a deer
Cain is a cat
cyclops is a rabbit
black mother is something called a myna bird
The big monk is a gorilla
the other monk is somethign called a Pakikefarosaurusu some sort of dinosaur
Old 2009-12-04, 10:49   Link #1975
Homura7

Quote:
dont know, its on his website (have to believe after gaiden II was published though)
No, I mean because looking at that line marking the course of Needless, we have already passed half Needless 1.
Old 2009-12-04, 10:54   Link #1976
shadowii

Dont know its a small timeline room to grow

do you prefer the word version

its above the timeline
http://imaikami.cool.ne.jp/needless.html

and its in order
previous to the first story
during the first story
during needless 2

Also apparently they made a dram CD OVA based on st rose

maybe it will end around 100, makes me a little sad though the characters have a good dynamic now and i will be a little biased in incorporating a new group

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-04 at 11:04.
Old 2009-12-04, 11:01   Link #1977
Homura7

Looks like Needless 1 is aproaching towards it's end. Gaiden II was published 7 months ago, so the line must be longer now. If both parts have 100 chapters content each one, Needless will become one of the longest manga ever.
Old 2009-12-04, 11:09   Link #1978
shadowii

i think the longest running manga is
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo

which, although weekly, has been publsihing since 1976 and right now has a total of 167 volumes and over 1600 chapters
Old 2009-12-04, 11:18   Link #1979
Homura7

Notice where the line splits? That must be ch 50. Now we are almost reaching chapter 75. In other words, only a 25% of Needless 1 story is left.

And you're taking conclusions so soon. There will be new characters, true, but I'm sure Needless 1 main cast will be back too (except Blade). Look, Eve's confirmed as one of them, Teruyama too, and Seto too because she makes an appearance in Black Spot doujin.

Then, Needless story will come to it's end when Needless 2 ends. What comes next is Black Spot doujin, but this one never was published and I doubt the story will continue past Needless 2.
Old 2009-12-04, 11:27   Link #1980
shadowii

we'll see
but black spot was published (it was the first ever in the needless universe to be published) its just from a line of comics that very rare and near impossible to find

Tags
action, comedy, seinen