AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-13, 21:40   Link #1
Aegis
生與死

Location: A place where it is not seen,it is not heard,just pure emptyness and beyond
Da Capo Second Season

will there be one? im not very caught up witht he anime scene..so please help me out
Aegis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 21:43   Link #2
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

i'd give you a simple "no" but there's a 10 character minimum for posts
no, there will not be a second season of Da Capo, the series is over, if you want more Da Capo, play the game
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 21:57   Link #3
Aegis
生與死

Location: A place where it is not seen,it is not heard,just pure emptyness and beyond
o, thanks alot of the insight...jus a lil curious bout sakura my self...boing boing.lol
Old 2004-07-13, 21:58   Link #4
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

I could easily say no, but I think I'm going to take the optimistic route here...

There *could* be a sequel to Da Capo considering the nature and popularity of the game, it's still pretty low on the hope scale though. There are several animes out there that NEED a sequel (Hand Maid May for example) but have yet to get one. There are also animes out there that could easily be finished with a small OVA attachment (Ai Yori Aoshi for example), but they also haven't been given any thought.

So yea, there could be one, but actually having one come out is something that is highly doubtful.
DarkCntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 22:46   Link #5
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Well they might do a MOVIE or a 6 episode ecchi OAV to keep fans HAPPY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
I could easily say no, but I think I'm going to take the optimistic route here...

There *could* be a sequel to Da Capo considering the nature and popularity of the game, it's still pretty low on the hope scale though. There are several animes out there that NEED a sequel (Hand Maid May for example) but have yet to get one. There are also animes out there that could easily be finished with a small OVA attachment (Ai Yori Aoshi for example), but they also haven't been given any thought.

So yea, there could be one, but actually having one come out is something that is highly doubtful.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 23:04   Link #6
Kyuven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
Well they might do a MOVIE or a 6 episode ecchi OAV to keep fans HAPPY
was ecchiness really even one of the selling points of Da Capo? (well, Moe is pretty...uh...well endowed...)
Old 2004-07-13, 23:30   Link #7
Aegis
生與死

moe was too good...her voice is very hot plus the way she spoke lol
Old 2004-07-14, 00:38   Link #8
Kyuven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis
moe was too good...her voice is very hot plus the way she spoke lol
yeeeees....she...waaas...aaaa.....veeeeeery....ent ertaining....charaaaacter...^_^
the xylophone was a nice touch too (the narcoleptic 1-girl marching band ^_^) took me about 4 ep. to notice that she was hitting the xylophone in time with the music during the OP
Old 2004-07-14, 10:27   Link #9
bluemist
i am the mist

There are many other sequels of games after the original Da Capo game, which includes D.C. White Season, D.C.P.S. (PS2) and D.C.P.C. (PC). DCPS and DCPC features new girls BTW.

I'm not saying there 'could' be a Da Capo sequel though, but have hope. Many bishoujo game-turned anime series have/will have sequels/spinoffs/ovas/continuations. Case in point:

Akane Maniax (spinoff to Kimi ga Nozomu Eien)
Comic Party Revolution
Green Green OVA ep. 13
To Heart ~Remember my Memories~
Old 2004-07-14, 10:47   Link #10
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
well yes, it was plus other things that spiced dacapo, but i dont dare to mention on this website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
was ecchiness really even one of the selling points of Da Capo? (well, Moe is pretty...uh...well endowed...)
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:15   Link #11
Kyuven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
well yes, it was plus other things that spiced dacapo, but i dont dare to mention on this website.
except the obligatory Hot Springs episode(s)...i don't remember anything from Da Capo (the anime) that could be construed as "ecchi"...
Old 2004-07-15, 06:19   Link #12
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
It'll be nice if there's another new Da Capo story, i don't care whether is a OVA, movie, or etc. I just hope there's another sequel for it. I really like the series though.

Yet again, i'm looking forward for it if there's a Ecchi version of Da Capo like what they did to Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu though is about comedy the entire series.
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 06:35   Link #13
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
except the obligatory Hot Springs episode(s)...i don't remember anything from Da Capo (the anime) that could be construed as "ecchi"...
Well depending on your perception of ecchi, the beach and the bath sequences were up there...more-so on the bra-swapping session during the bath scenes
Old 2004-07-15, 08:09   Link #14
Kyuven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
Well depending on your perception of ecchi, the beach and the bath sequences were up there...more-so on the bra-swapping session during the bath scenes
...that was ecchi? i must have a very strict definition of ecchi then ^_^ (apparently according to cartoon network too...)
Old 2004-07-15, 08:18   Link #15
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
...that was ecchi? i must have a very strict definition of ecchi then ^_^ (apparently according to cartoon network too...)

Yea, there's just something about Moe's bouncing boobage on the beach scene that kinda screams ecchi
Old 2004-07-15, 10:00   Link #16
Aegis
生與死

if the games...continue the story after the anime..might be intresting...ill give a try...yeh Moe's "boing boing" ness is way much more then the others ..,,pretty ecchi for jyunichi to stare at em like dat
Old 2005-12-18, 16:39   Link #17
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Da Capo Second Season

Let's bring back those Kotori discussions, let's bring back the Aisha wars, let's...talk about episode 25?

While I do want to, right now I really don't feel like it....oh wait, I think I blogged it somewhere...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 16:46   Link #18
relentlessflame

*Administrator

About the forum reset, all I can say is... G*D DA*N IT, AISIA!

That is all.

(Bloody object lessons... If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, then you need to watch the recent episodes of D.C.S.S.)

P.S. Mods, this is the thread that became the D.C.S.S. thread the Fansubs section. I found a few odd pages on Google and the like, but there isn't enough to salvage the conversation.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 16:50   Link #19
relentlessflame

*Administrator

The thread that originally turned into the D.C.S.S. thread is here. My reaction is in there too.

Last edited by NightWish; 2005-12-18 at 22:52. Reason: Thread Merged
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 16:52   Link #20
justsomeguy

The answer is yes, and it's the week before the sequel's finale. Why not lock this thread, or even better yet delete it, since there's no point anymore?
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, romance, school life, seinen