AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-02, 02:38   Link #61
Tenzen12

So far this is best anime of this summer I saw.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-07-02 at 03:26.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 02:59   Link #62
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Very nice... a good change... Hilarious... far more superior than Danburi...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 03:38   Link #63
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Huahuahuahuahau <--dog laugh

I loved this anime series, let's continue watching!
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 03:47   Link #64
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
As an observer of the Japanese market for over 8 years, I can say this: this anime is NOT going to sell. You may all quote me on this months later. I promise you, I'm right.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 03:50   Link #65
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
As an observer of the Japanese market for over 8 years, I can say this: this anime is NOT going to sell. You may all quote me on this months later. I promise you, I'm right.
Who cares....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 04:05   Link #66
Cloudenvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Who cares....
I bet Gonzo kind of does! Though I'm sure they're not expecting it to sell either.
Cloudenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 04:06   Link #67
Lota

Looooooved it! The first episode was great. It was funny, it was interesting, the pacing was rather good, I'm watching this for sure. I do wonder what direction it's gonna take though. This anime could turn out to be something really entertaining, but it could be a complete miss as well. I guess we'll have to keep watching to find out, but the first episode has piqued my interested and it is definitely worth checking out.
Old 2013-07-02, 05:31   Link #68
Mentar
Banned

Was unsure going into it, but I felt reasonably entertained. Will continue to watch for now, expectations are improved by a bit.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 06:27   Link #69
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Imo i think the plot is kinda idiot but i know it's intentional but still.
The guy just died cuz he saved Natsuno's ass & then became a dog but he only concerns is about "Books"... the thought didn't cross is mind.... his life value doesn't worth his books lol
Well looks like it's going to be crazy stuffs.

(minor ps : a Shotgun on the head should explode it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So far this is best anime of this summer I saw.

Lol? this isn't like if it was one of the first summer anime release....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 06:33   Link #70
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

The first episode was ok, it was enough to make me want to keep watching. I'm kinda glad this female main character has a nice side and isn't always treating the male main character bad or poorly
Old 2013-07-02, 06:52   Link #71
backbone
Banned

Well, mixed feeling about this episode. A bibliophile dude who died and reincarnated as dog and then being looked after by sadistic woman, probably the most ridiculous premise for this season. Moreover when i looked at the casts, this will probably turn into harem with the dog as the MC (?).

On another note, i find some attempts at comedy insulting. Honestly, i'm totally sick with sadistic main heroine who abuses the MC as she please, so i can't say that i was laughing as much as other posters were
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 08:01   Link #72
AC-Phoenix
Detective

First episode was awesome... but poor dog :/.
Well ont he other hand he had it comming when calling her 'flatchest' >>

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 08:17   Link #73
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

LOL I just watch because Marina Inoue was casted as main heroine,

But I have to admit that this was quite enjoyable

Based on episode 1, main heroine is some sort of Tsundere? hmmm, I think it's a little bit different

more like trying to act as cold as an ice and strong in the outside to cover that she was actually pretty weak and sentimental 20yrs old girl in the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
5000-6000 for the first volume would already be considered as great for this
but I bet it will be those anime with ~1000-2000 average for each sales
Like Ben-To, yeah I had a feeling that it will end up with similar sales with Ben-To
Though from the first episode premise, I hope I (and you) was wrong cause I actually kinda like it
Old 2013-07-02, 08:42   Link #74
HandofFate

The scissors gag gets old fast and is a silly character quirk.
flat chest jokes are fine.

I really really hate how the dogtaganist gets in his situation, and he died because the girl was too absorbed in writing her book in the middle of the robbery. Instead of being reborn into a dog, I would haunt her so hard

That being said, I do like the guy's monologues and he's carrying the show right now.
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 09:12   Link #75
Eratas123

Gotta admit, the dog's really expressive: A good match for his inner voice. And a dog protagonist is new.

Although, put in his situation, I doubt I would be willing to fight off a grown robber with a shotgun because a woman thought ignoring him was a good idea. Call me a coward, but someone acting like that during a robbery is just asking to get shot.
Old 2013-07-02, 09:56   Link #76
kobester11

A lot of people were saying Oregairu is not gonna sell because of the lackluster production values, it didn't even have sponsors!

Now it's sold out all over akiba, one day after the release...

So, expect the unexpected.

PS: Is it me or the animation in the ED(the flying scissors part) is like the flying swords part in daicon...oh well
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 10:03   Link #77
ustatsu

Don't know if I will even watch the 2nd episode. Hard to say something positive about this show. The comedy is pretty bad, sadistic characters aren't funny und I don't like the combination of flat chest and tall body anyway, the jokes about the 1st one are already overused and this was just the start.
ustatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 10:11   Link #78
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Picked this up out of boredom (there's rarely any anime to watch on Tuesdays/Wednesday). The premise is positively ridiculous but the overall execution is pretty boring. I don't mind femdom, but femdom on a dog is not very appealing to say the least. Will try the second ep if I've got nothing else to watch next week.
Old 2013-07-02, 11:23   Link #79
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I liked ep1. Stylish and well scripted, for me. I'm not a fan of Inoue Marina's artificial-sounding style, but it works well enough here. Sakurai Takahiro was great, as usual. I look forward to getting to know Marina's character better. Promising start, for a show from Gonzo with a well-known cast and a lesser-known crew. We'll see where they go with it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 14:02   Link #80
Kyouka
Is Here

minus the dog and i would love this series sigh i dont think im going to make it pass episode 2

but Inoue Marina voice being a sadist/mistress wearing black lingerie with red eyes and long black hair <3 i want to be disciplined by her!
and a blonde and twin tails! with blue eyes idol like person with fabulous dancing body guards what can i ask for next???

Last edited by Kyouka; 2013-07-02 at 18:30.
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem