AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-10-15, 04:41   Link #21
Kasn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
cliche, or not cliche, hopefully this won't get ignored by the fansub community >.<
I also hope someone will sub it.
Kasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 11:03   Link #22
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

do anyone know the release date of this anime? Supposely, it says somewhere on ANN that it release its 1st episode on Otcober 6th.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 11:18   Link #23
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Yup first episode was aired on October the 6th 01:30am, three episodes have been released so far but no subs.

Quite a entertaining series if i may say so myself, a bit of a low budget but nothing to bad.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 12:16   Link #24
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

ahh thanks very much . I hope someone will pick it up later on to sub it . and judgng from the looks of the male character, he looks abit like Kira Yamatro from Gundam SEED hehe.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 12:49   Link #25
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This is one of those series that is definitely not up my alley and that I will call poor (the animation bothers even me, and the writing is fairly lame) but I am discovering that it is also one that I will keep dropping in to look at.

The basic concept of the girl who is the mecha (or an android integrated with it a la Eureka7?) and with whom the protagonist bonds to make the mecha go is pretty cool. I like the character design of the girl. And I love Nazuka Kaori's voice. I'm not a connoisseur of mecha battles, so other people will have to tell me if those are any good.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 16:15   Link #26
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Well it's actually not really my type of series either, but somehow i kind of liked it. I thought the mecha battles was a bit shabby done, but i ain't exactly the right person to judge fighting/action moments and it's a low budget production so we can't really expect any wonders in that area.

The thing that got me interested was that it was based of a Seinen novel, so i hope that the story doesn't get effected to much by it's flaws.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 18:41   Link #27
DoReMiFaSo
Samba!!

The plot is okay so far, but the animation is horrible. The lack of details is too much to bear. All the character's faces have so little detail that they look like passers-by in other anime. The fighting scenes are laughable.

Well, I will keep on watching it for now, because I kinda like the idea that the girl is the mecha.
DoReMiFaSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 19:39   Link #28
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
The thing that got me interested was that it was based of a Seinen novel, so i hope that the story doesn't get effected to much by it's flaws.
The magazine Gin-iro no Olynsis light novel is serialized in (Dengeki Maoh) is aimed at young men, so you could say seinen light novel >.< but light novels from MediaWorks are published under a label for boys, a shounen label thats called Dengeki Bunko.

So its more like a shounen/seinen light novel. well, MediaWorks try to aim at male otakus with their manga and light novels.

Edit:

And its pretty weird that no volumes are out yet of this light novel, nor can I find any info about the release date of the first volume o.O
Old 2006-11-04, 14:41   Link #29
sevenheaven7

still no sub??!!! anyone know if a group plans to sub it?
sevenheaven7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 11:02   Link #30
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Maybe they saw Tea and said, "Lacus, we missed you!". Too overcome with emotions to do anything, subs are delayed.

Yeah, it would be nice if someone would pick up this title. Filay fans need their fix too!

Last edited by orion; 2006-11-16 at 11:12.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 20:11   Link #31
Sp4rh4wk

still no subs, its really sad, cause maybe its good show
Sp4rh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 21:41   Link #32
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoReMiFaSo View Post
The plot is okay so far, but the animation is horrible. The lack of details is too much to bear. All the character's faces have so little detail that they look like passers-by in other anime. The fighting scenes are laughable.

Well, I will keep on watching it for now, because I kinda like the idea that the girl is the mecha.
ya i totally agree on the animation, it sux. i dont know much about the plot since i only seen the first ep raw.
Old 2006-12-05, 22:54   Link #33
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

is it me or the OP for this show feels and sounds abit like Gundam seed opening.
Genjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 00:18   Link #34
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
Sadly, it becomes evident pretty quickly why Toei didn't reveal much about this show beforehand.

Everything is just so...well...dull. Animation, music, backgrounds, direction its all bland and uninspired. The plot reads like mish-mash of cliches with everything from the hapless hero to girl with pendant. It's really trying hard to be like Eureka 7. The OP even has some scenes that could have been nabbed straight out of E7's first OP. Even Eureka herself, the very talented Kaori Nazuka as Tea, is onboard but she sounds like she's going through the motions. I was waiting for her to say "Lenton" all the episode lol.

Anyway this was a real let down.
After all the good anime around, I like DOSES OF VAPIDITY. D:

THERE ARE HOT GIRLS, TOO. D:
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 17:14   Link #35
martino
makes no files now

Is the animation really bad? I heard negative responses on this issue...
Old 2006-12-17, 04:13   Link #36
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I won't mind starting a subgroup. I'll be the QCer ... I *think* I have a decent command of the English language. We'll call it ... Gin-iro no Olynsis fansubs!

/stops dreaming

But I want to watch this show. I really do. It's very feasible, as it's only 12 episodes.
Old 2006-12-18, 13:28   Link #37
martino
makes no files now

Are being or serious or just joking??? Cos I might be interested...

UPDATE: I have got the RAWs, and they are of fairly decent quality...so I might start something.

Last edited by martino; 2006-12-26 at 14:07.
martino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 18:27   Link #38
martino
makes no files now

lol

I'm probably taking my previous post back... After watching like the first two RAWs of this series...my opinion...is ahem...quite low.

The animation is bad, plain bad. No need to elaborate. Plot doesn't seem to be any good either, and the characters seem kinda boring to me.

If anyone needs the RAWs I'll be keeping them for some time (30 days perhaps).
Old 2007-01-03, 20:59   Link #39
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

D:

Is it bettar than Tsuyokiss? LAWL.
Old 2007-01-03, 22:53   Link #40
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I've reached half-way point...Hey it's not as bad as it is said. The plot isn't anything epic or stellar nor are the characters Reinhard von Lohengramm, but it's pace, character development and plot-points are pretty much decent.

However, the entire anime reeks of laziness. It's like whoever is directing or animating this was forced to with a gun to their heads. It's semi-apparent why people would drop this, considering the overall presentation just feels so...stale.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, mecha, romance, seinen