AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-03-15, 16:52   Link #81
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
You're trolling me right?.
Actually, I really got a niece in a All Girls School. She's graduating this year.

But maybe, if it's shown late at night.. I may approve of it...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 17:22   Link #82
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Actually, I really got a niece in a All Girls School. She's graduating this year.

But maybe, if it's shown late at night.. I may approve of it...
As far as I can remember all three MariMite seasons was shown at late night slot and still butchered by the censors. Compare that to 07-Ghost which had obvious yaoi overtones and was shown in prime time without any censorship. Double standard all the way.
NK_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 17:34   Link #83
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
As far as I can remember all three MariMite seasons was shown at late night slot and still butchered by the censors. .
Wow, that's good! Let's leave it that way...

Quote:
Compare that to 07-Ghost which had obvious yaoi overtones and was shown in prime time without any censorship. Double standard all the way..
Guess sexuality is also a criteria.... Most men are beast..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 18:50   Link #84
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

To the moderators, please lock this thread for good. I don't see any reason to keep it alive as it going nowhere.

To NK_500, please deal with Animax-Asia directly. Complaining here won't help your situation and in fact it only worsen your reputation(if you had any).
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 19:10   Link #85
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Face it- These kinds of channels are for newcomers to Anime, not people like us who knows what's what.
That's what it sounds like to me

Similar to US's Toonami: Mainstream anime for those who are getting into it for the first time.
Old 2013-03-16, 22:01   Link #86
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
That's what it sounds like to me

Similar to US's Toonami: Mainstream anime for those who are getting into it for the first time.
I think Toonami/Adult Swim is actually somewhere in between-it's not that mainstream (then again, nothing on Adult Swim is,) but it's not hardcore to the point where you only get hardcore fans.

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 03:30   Link #87
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

While this not be true but I heard Animax will show Accel World in April, most likely to replace Shakugan no Shana.

While it may not the anime which NK_500 wanted to see but at least Animax actually try to appeal older male audiences like him. If it true and expect it going to be shown at late night slot just like they did to Shakugan no Shana which still shown on Animax right now.
Old 2013-03-21, 08:44   Link #88
Fuyuno
Banned

^yeah and besides Accel World there's some other newer shows on Animax, Hyouka, LBX and Hunter X Hunter(new season). That's right, 4 new shows in April after no new show in this month. Better still none of them are shoujo or bishounen action flicks(like K). Keep up the good work Animax(I believe this is the only time I actually praised Animax)

However my disappointment is there's now simulcast for Chihayafuru S2. While I'm not really looking forward to it but at least it is better than fujioshi-bait shows than start to fill today's anime market. Why they spent lots of money to simulcast a shitty fujioshi-bait show like K when there's some better shows in the horizon?
Fuyuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-22, 20:07   Link #89
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyuno View Post
^yeah and besides Accel World there's some other newer shows on Animax, Hyouka, LBX and Hunter X Hunter(new season). That's right, 4 new shows in April after no new show in this month. Better still none of them are shoujo or bishounen action flicks(like K). Keep up the good work Animax(I believe this is the only time I actually praised Animax)

However my disappointment is there's now simulcast for Chihayafuru S2. While I'm not really looking forward to it but at least it is better than fujioshi-bait shows than start to fill today's anime market. Why they spent lots of money to simulcast a shitty fujioshi-bait show like K when there's some better shows in the horizon?
Because apparently the shitty fujioshi bait shows that you all despise so much is bringing in the ratings.

I'm chuckling at the idea of Toonami bringing in something like K to their lineup...oh Lawd the western fanboys will have an absolute cow...
Old 2013-03-24, 04:13   Link #90
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

An update on Animax Asia's broadcast sched. Looks like Busou Renkin will get another rerun while... get ready folks... a Korean-Japanese reality show is scheduled to air by the end of March.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 22:01   Link #91
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

This is an old news but Animax-India and Animax-Philippines are merged with Animax-Asia. I can't say much about it but it's pretty obvious Animax is pretty fucked up, consider how bad it just want to stay alive. While I'm not looking forward to see that channel dead but at least its death can give way to new and better anime channel in the future.

As for Accel World and Hyouka, no official data about those shows on Animax which suggest either both are delayed to the next month or canceled due to lack of funds.
Old 2013-04-20, 21:39   Link #92
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Both Accel World and Hyouka (and the second seasons for Little Battlers Experience and Cardfight! Vanguard) have been recently added to a new trailer for Animax, along with other anime series reruns like Sket Dance and K, possibly the debut of Naruto Shippuuden, and many others.

Meanwhile, Hero TV gets Kyou Kara Maou!, Tiger and Bunny (ironically), Digimon Xros Wars and Kuroko no Basket. The World God Only Knows may be included in the May premieres.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2013-04-23, 11:06   Link #93
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Both Accel World and Hyouka (and the second seasons for Little Battlers Experience and Cardfight! Vanguard) have been recently added to a new trailer for Animax, along with other anime series reruns like Sket Dance and K, possibly the debut of Naruto Shippuuden, and many others.

Meanwhile, Hero TV gets Kyou Kara Maou!, Tiger and Bunny (ironically), Digimon Xros Wars and Kuroko no Basket. The World God Only Knows may be included in the May premieres.
Wait, what about their run on Naruto? Did they cancel it and go straight to Shippuuden? Man, this is so messed up...

Next thing Animax-Asia will do is air Sword Art Online... if Accel World becomes successful. (or live with the hype)
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 19:25   Link #94
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Not sure about Shippuuden, since the commercial flashed the logos so fast that I could only recognize them from several times seeing the commercial.

Old 2013-05-22, 18:52   Link #95
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

I know this is an old news but no new anime in June, only new season of Hunter x Hunter. Yeah it's a bummer.

By the way Accel World sucks and I'm glad I didn't saw it in last year. While I do support the seinen slot but too bad the show were chosen were horrible.

Sword Art Online to Animax. No thanks. Accel World failed to get the attention of Animax fans and I don't think SAO can do any better.
Old 2013-05-23, 11:30   Link #96
Shyni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

I think Animax can't get Digimon Xros Wars since Disney XD is already showing it.

Did Hero TV get the later episodes of Kyou Kara Maou that (I think) Animax never got to?
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 10:04   Link #97
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I know this is an old news but no new anime in June, only new season of Hunter x Hunter. Yeah it's a bummer.

By the way Accel World sucks and I'm glad I didn't saw it in last year. While I do support the seinen slot but too bad the show were chosen were horrible.

Sword Art Online to Animax. No thanks. Accel World failed to get the attention of Animax fans and I don't think SAO can do any better.
I really don't care about Accel World or SAO. The fact that they have been showing that commercial showing Hyouka and AW and not a single episode of either has been shown is a bit disappointing. Feels like hype bait to me. The only new stuff for Animax are new seasons for HxH and Sket Dance and Blue Dragon, which they actually managed to broadcast despite having been licensed by Hero TV earlier.

Meanwhile, Hero TV continues to add more shows into its lineup with Vampire Knight.
I thought I have seen some previews of what's to come for June, but I may have forgotten about it.

Old 2013-06-02, 18:37   Link #98
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Kill Me Baby and Hayate Combat Butler: Can't Take My Eyes Off You will be shown in Animax in this month. At least there's a good news to hear although both shows sucked, at best.

This is a completely different story but in June Astro Ceria(Malaysia's equivalent to Cartoon Network, which supposed to be seen by 10-years olds and younger) will show Legend of Legendary Heroes. While doesn't sound promising but at least better than most generic shounen shows which dominating most of Animax's prime time slots right now.