AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-24, 13:11   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Death Note features an interesting cast of super-experienced long time seiyuus mixed with some semidebutants, or almost total rookies, as far as anime dubbing is concerned. Some of them have a great past in vg or music clips, although I've listed anime dubs only.

Credits to ANN for the following lists.
I'll be updating if and when new important characters will appear in the anime.

-------------------

Yamaguchi Kappei as L

Spoiler:

Miyano Mamoru as Yagami Light

Spoiler:

Hirano Aya as Amane Misa

Spoiler:

Nakamura Shidou as Ryuk

Spoiler:

Kobayashi Kiyoshi as Watari

Spoiler:

Saito Kimiko as Rem

Spoiler:

Matsui Naoko as Misora Naomi

Spoiler:

Uchida Naoya as Yagami Soichiro

Spoiler:

Naitou Ryo as Matsuda Tota

Spoiler:

Kudou Haruka as Yagami Sayu

Spoiler:

Fujiwara Keiji as Aizawa Shuichi

Spoiler:

Nakai Kazuya as Mogi Kanzo

Spoiler:

Nagasawa Miki as Wedy

Spoiler:

Kirimoto Takuya as Aiber

Spoiler:

Sasaki Nozomu as Mello

Spoiler:

Hidaka Noriko as Near

Spoiler:

Matsukaze Masaya as Teru Mikami

Spoiler:

Finally, a caption of the main staff. A bit blurry, but they were moving.

From left to right: Yagami Sayu, L , Yagami Soichiro, Yagami Light, Amane Misa. On the bottom, Rem.

This was taken from episode 11.5 , which I wholeheartedly recommend to those interested in seiyuus because it's almost totally dedicated to them (behind the scenes, curiosities, interviews) and whereas Aya-chan (Haruhi) and Haruka-chan (Noein) are two lovely hosts for the show - cosplaying shinigamis as well - .

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-05-17 at 15:05. Reason: Cast List Updated (Mikami)
Old 2007-01-24, 14:29   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Death Note Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to discuss, critique and idolize the Voice Actor cast of the series of Death Note. Please remember that the discussion should center on their performances as professional voice actors and not on the show content (which can be discussed in the various Episode threads). Please remember this simple rule when critiquing a VA's performance or reading another forum member's critique:
  • - Don't take it personally.
    In other words, you’re free to disagree with another person’s opinion, but don’t flame them if they offer a well written and well thought out analysis that differs from your own opinion. Keep it civil.

• - Voice Actors are humans.
    Yes, it’s true. They’re human. Therefore, don’t just indiscriminately rip them and their work apart as if they’re inorganic objects. You don’t have to praise them non-stop, but be thoughtful in your criticism.
This thread might duplicate some discussion in the Episode threads, but it can also serve to demystify various VA roles, disseminate VA information (VA Bios, VA photos, etc) and provide cast information of various types as well as discussion about performances.

(Thanks to Catgirls for the above intro! We miss you).

P.S. Great job, Pellissier, for compiling the information on these Voice Actors.

Last edited by monir; 2007-01-24 at 15:43.
Old 2007-01-24, 15:37   Link #3
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

An additional info about the seiyuus:

Jealous (episode 12) was dubbed by Matsuyama Ken'ichi, who is L in the live-action movie! For those of you whom have seen both, try to check

Also, I realized Ryuk's seiyuu was missing in the above pic, so here it is:

Spoiler for Ryuk:

Additional pics of the two shinigami

Spoiler for Kudou Haruka & Hirano Aya:

L and Light - is it just me, or if the seiyuu cuts his hairs a bit, he would be the portrait of Light himself?

Spoiler for L and Light:

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-01-24 at 16:13.
Old 2007-01-24, 19:46   Link #4
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Great stuff from Pellissier. You might be interested to know that on Wednesday they were recording a next episode in which Hirano Aya (and I guess others) will be appearing in person again. She has a series of photos of herself in costume on her blog for January 24 and 25. The caption for one shot: "We did another bizarre story. 'Give up your foolish pride!'" For another: "Is my stomach getting bigger??"

As you'll see if you leaf back through the blog, she has been going hog wild with pictures of herself, what she eats, art shots, etc., etc., since the beginning of the year. She says her goal for the year is to become more sexy. I think she's succeeding at that, and also at intensifying her personal publicity without doing as many live events. The 2channel thread for her is running at a great clip, with over 1000 new posts a week right now.

EDIT: By the way, if you haven't seen my long piece about Aaya, click on her name in my sig. And if you haven't seen her as Mei in Manabi Straight (and if you can stand a surfeit of cuteness), watch her in that, especially ep 2. She said in her blog that it was hard to get just the right amount of tsun for tsundere Mei.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-01-24 at 23:18.
Old 2007-01-24, 19:55   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

L Des :]

Kappei Yamaguchi

Kappei Yamaguchi (山口勝平 ) (real name: Mitsuo Yamaguchi (山口光雄 ) (May 23, 1965) is a male seiyū from Fukuoka, Fukuoka.

- Many, if not most of Yamaguchi's voice roles are teenagers or even younger boys. He is well-known for his ability to perform high-pitched, "young" voices. This is especially noticeable in BL dramas/games. His characters are generally straightforward, sometimes simple-minded, humorous and easily excitable but usually "good" characters.

- Sometimes mistranslated as Katsuhei Yamaguchi or Shōhei Yamaguchi
Is alternatively credited as Kyōya Ushiku (牛久京也 Ushiku Kyōya) in some ren'ai games(including h-games and BL ones)

- According to information posted at the Internet Movie Database, as of March 2006, he is tied with Megumi Hayashibara as the third most prolific voice actor in Japan, behind second ranked Shinichiro Miki and top ranking Takehito Koyasu.

- His blood type is B.

- Height/Weight: 160 cm, 55 kg

- Married with a son

Old 2007-01-25, 17:23   Link #6
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

From Hirano Aya's blog: "It's been a long time since I was together with Rem at a recording session. Yay! Rem is played by Saitou Kimiko-san. We left Light out of it."

And another pic of Aaya from her blog, for good measure.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-01-25, 22:39   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Mamoru Miyano ( Light )

Another photo of Mamoru Miyano ( Light's Seiyu ) .

* Date of birth: 1983-06-08

* Hometown: Saitama, Japan

* Blood type: B

* Hobbies: Singing Soccer

* Skills & Abilities: Harmonica Harp

* Website & Blog
Old 2007-01-26, 14:42   Link #8
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Hi Kaoru, thanks for the additional infos. Please keep them coming. Unfortunately, I do have a limited knowledge of japanese so, while I may be able to understand something of the spoken language, I'm off when it comes to kanji.
By the way, have you watched that episode 11,5 ? If so, I'd like if you can tell if they say something curious or interesting, in the interviews. If you have a chance, that's it. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
You might be interested to know that on Wednesday they were recording a next episode in which Hirano Aya (and I guess others) will be appearing in person again. She has a series of photos of herself in costume on her blog for January 24 and 25.
Of course I'm interested. I like these kind of events, and if one between Aya-chan, Sasaki Nozomi or Sakai Kanako is involved, I like them even more.

I was worried after Aya-chan's collapse a couple of months ago, but it seems like she's hitting the scenes even more than before now. If she is ok, if her body can actually bear with all of this, then I'm glad to see her being so lively.
As for the goal, well yes ... if she aims to be sexy, I must say it something she's still lacking. When I watched that episode 11,5 .. she was really lovely with that shinigami outfit, but in all honesty she looked like a 15 years old (to say much), despite her being 19. So she's cute, kawaii and all, but not "sexy" at all at the moment. Though my guess is that her real beauty will bloom at 22-23.

Quote:
By the way, if you haven't seen my long piece about Aaya, click on her name in my sig. And if you haven't seen her as Mei in Manabi Straight (and if you can stand a surfeit of cuteness), watch her in that, especially ep 2. She said in her blog that it was hard to get just the right amount of tsun for tsundere Mei.
Lol yes, I regularly read your blog, it keeps me informed on seiyuus and it's in english, I can't ask for more. ^^
As for Manabi Straight, yes, it was my first pick of winter animes (along with Hidamari Sketch, if it will be subbed). I do remember the part of how hard is to dub a tsun, and we also talked about that in the Manabi thread. If you recall, I said that I felt her as a bit uneasy on Mei's role as episode 1; yesterday I watched that episode again and I had the same impression, she wasn't particularly brilliant. Now I'll wait to see episode 2 to see if that impression is confirmed.

Even so far in Death Note (up to ep.14), her voice acting as Misa isn't outstanding. Nice, but not outstanding. There's something missing, but since only a few episodes with Misa are passed, it's still early to make a judgement.
Old 2007-01-27, 16:18   Link #9
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
...By the way, have you watched that episode 11,5 ? If so, I'd like if you can tell if they say something curious or interesting, in the interviews.... If you recall, I said that I felt her as a bit uneasy on Mei's role as episode 1; yesterday I watched that episode again and I had the same impression, she wasn't particularly brilliant. Now I'll wait to see episode 2 to see if that impression is confirmed...Even so far in Death Note (up to ep.14), her voice acting as Misa isn't outstanding. Nice, but not outstanding. There's something missing, but since only a few episodes with Misa are passed, it's still early to make a judgement.
I finally marathoned DN up to ep14, and I hate to be predictable, but I thought Aaya was terrific. Like a shaft of sunlight illuminating the whole show. Now, I'm not saying her acting was naturalistic. She wasn't doing the comparatively realistic style of Light or his father, but a style like L or the Shinigami: an exaggeration that has great force. I'd never heard that particular voice from her before. I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what Misa is "supposed" to be like, and I do think the character design is less colorful than Aaya's acting, but I just felt energized by the brilliance of her voice -- brilliance in the sense of bright and shining. I can picture another seiyuu -- say, the great Kuwashima Houko, whom I've just been watching in Saiunkoku -- doing that voice in a more controlled and maybe convincing way, but not with the glorious brightness of Aaya.

This show drags for me at times. So exaggerations like Aaya's voice or L's character design really give the show life. I think the director and/or sound director probably told her to do the voice that way. She could easily have played it straighter, like she does Layla in NANA, for example.

And having watched eps 2-3 of Manabi, I am more impressed with Aaya's performance as Mei. There, her voice and the character design are in perfect sync. I get the subtle hidden sorrow that she conveys in NANA, too. Sometimes, she is so restrained that her voice almost disappears, but that is part of the character, too.

But a lot of this also has to do with how any of us might like to see a particular character played, so your mileage may vary.

I finally found ep11.5 -- at least I think I have; it was called something else in Japanese -- but I haven't watched it yet.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-01-27 at 16:45.
Old 2007-01-29, 07:13   Link #10
Rei_Battlecake
Kampfkuchen

I personally think Light's Seiyuu is brilliant, he really can play everything... I liked him in Ouran, where he shows that he can play sometimes totally screwed comedy stuff, besides I've watched Wolf's Rain two Days ago and was amazed how much emotions he can give Kiba...

I think Death Note is the best thing i've heard of him up to now. He just brilliantly plays the cunning, intelligent Light in all his sometimes really devillish thinking processes and how he deceives people to achieve his plans, it's just great how he can say somethings almost emotionless and on the other hand voice Lights thoughts and real plans calmly and cunning. On the other hand if you know him from Ouran for example, he can also play over-emotional stuff or acoustic rampages as it should be in a comedy...

Hirano Aya also is one of the greatest Seiyuus I know, she's got my attention since I heard her in Haruhi, what simply was an amazing voice acting... Though I must say in Death Note, she not especially caught my attention (although I must say, that I probably was too much absorbed in the plot and Mamoru Miyano's voice acting...)

"Man needs just one thing in life: Someone to love. If you can't give him that give him hope, if you also can't give him that give him something to do."
Old 2007-01-30, 09:42   Link #11
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

リューク Ryūku

Nakamura Shidō ( Ryūku )

* Nakamura Shidō (中村 獅童 ) 14 September 1972 is a Japanese film and Kabuki actor.

* Nakamura Shido is his Kabuki stage name his real name is Mikihiro Ogawa

* Nakamura made his kabuki debut at the age of nine.

* 21 years later , the 30-year-old Kabuki actor was in his first film 2002 with Ping Pong .

* Nakamura on the Best Newcomer award at the 2003 Japanese Academy Awards.

* He was married to Yuko Takeuchi for a short time from May 10, 2005 until they divorced on November 1, 2006.

* Nakamura plays a Japanese sword expert in upcoming Jet Li's Fearless .

* He is suffering a popularity backslash in Japan after being arrested for drunk driving.
Old 2007-01-30, 13:39   Link #12
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I said to Pell that I'll post my thoughts on the VA "later in the day," when this thread was created. A week later, here I am.

Miyano Mamoru and Matsui Nanoko are the two VAs that I think have stood out from these outstanding cast of VAs. Light's character is as such that without a flexible voice, it is almost impossible to bring out so many side of that complex character; and Mamoru-san, without a doubt, is flexible. Anyone who is following Tokimeki Memorial will know that for certain. He is freakin talented and also a real life bishounen as evident from GetaB's image posted above. It should be noted also that Kaoru hates Aoba Riku. Ahem.. moving on.

There is a saying that goes something like, "a star that shines the brightest, burns the fastest." Matsui Nanoko's role was a brief one as Misora Naomi, but boy, was she brilliant! The dialogues she uttered not only enhanced the character she was voicing, but also the character, Light. I was really moved when those final words were uttered by Naomi before her fate was sealed. I'm very grateful to Madhouse for recognizing and choosing Nanoko-san to play out this significant role which in turn, has enabled to flesh out Light's character.

Other noteworthy mentionable are Shidu Nakamura as Ryuk, Uchida Naoya as Light's father, and Kappei Yamaguchi as L. Even though Yamaguchi-san is a veteran, I was still impressed how easily he adopted into L's character. Most of his other roles such Ranma, Inuyasha, Usopp had a lot more focus on comedy. This one, however, requires something special and Yamaguchi-san pulled it off with his years of experience.

On a final note, I'm not very impressed with Hirano Aya's role in this series and in few other series as well. What I think is happening in the present, various kinds of people are riding her fame that is gained after her spectacularly fitting role in Suzumiya Haruhi, but she is probably too nice to turn down anything. One of the thing that makes Kyoto Animation hands above head than every other Animation Production company out there in Japan, is there incredible foresight about picking the right VA for any particular character. Hirano Aya's personality simply matched Haruhi's. As a result, she benefited from Haruhi's role just as fans fell in love with Haruhi's character.
Old 2007-02-08, 14:52   Link #13
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Here are some pics from Thursday's recording session, during which there was also a party. Pics from Hirano Aya's blog:

(l-r)
-- new cast member "Nagasawa-san," Hirano Aya (Misa), and Saitou Kimiko (Remu). Aya welcomes Nagasawa-san to the Death Note stage "where there are so few women." I think this is Nagasawa Miki, who was Vampire Princess Miyu, and played Ibuki Maya in Evangelion.
-- Aya, "Mr. Osawa" (in English) of Fuji TV, and Nagasawa-san. The very first on-screen credit after the mangaka is for "planning," and the first of three names there is Osawa Masahiko 大澤雅彦, who is a producer for Fuji TV. I guess he is Fuji TV's main representative on the production committee. Aya thanks him for his tremendous support and for his "unforgettable" words.
-- Aya and Miyano Mamoru (Light). She says they tried the shot three times to get sufficiently sad expressions.
-- Aya, Saitou Kimiko, and Miyano Mamoru. "Remu, please don't die!"

By the way, there are some great pics of the whole cast (including Yamaguchi Kappei crouching barefoot on a chair) from early in the recording here.
Old 2007-02-09, 15:45   Link #14
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Nice pics (Aaya looks different everytime I see her ^^) and description, Kaoru. Yes, I'm still at episode 16, but according to what I've read of ep.17, there seems to be a new fairly important character incoming, so I'll be sure to update my ouverture post of this thread with the new infos.

Also thaks for the link, there are very nice pics there. I took the time to upload and post the better ones:

The group, from left to right: Miyano Mamoru (Light), Kudou Haruka (Sayu), Hirano Aya (Misa), Yamaguchi Kappei (L)

The males: Miyano Mamoru and Yamaguchi Kappei. (the second pic is very funny indeed ^^)

The girls: Kudou Haruka (Hagu-chan :3) and Hirano Aya (x2). Now, the first pic of Aya is something I would call quite "sexy" ... she barely resembles that same girl who cosplayed shinigami just a few months ago.
Old 2007-02-09, 16:56   Link #15
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Kudou Haruka is still better though.
Old 2007-02-09, 21:36   Link #16
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Strangely enough, those pics were taken in September, before or at the same time as some of the cosplaying ones. Like you say, Pellissier, Aaya can look quite different at different events. There's a video that has just shown up of her singing at a Galaxy Angel event where she looks even different again, to me. (Terrible audio quality, and she doesn't really get into the song until halfway through.)

And not to make any comparisons, but Kudou Haruka is really pretty, too. After all, she has been a model for several years now, and is still only 18. And I think her voice-acting has improved steadily, too. Honey & Clover to Noein was a big jump.

I think that pic of Yamaguchi Kappei on the chair is just great. He seems like a real jokester in some other photos, too. To tell the truth, his voice probably is making the biggest impression on me recently. Conveys personality.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-02-09 at 22:11.
Old 2007-02-11, 13:00   Link #17
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I found more pics from that party on Miyano Mamoru's blog: Miyano, Yamaguchi Kappei, Saitou Kimiko, Hirano Aya, and Nagasawa Miki (confirmed that it's her), who will play a character called something like "Wedi."
Old 2007-02-15, 12:32   Link #18
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Kappei Yamaguchi

Kappei Yamaguchi (山口勝平 ) (real name: Mitsuo Yamaguchi (山口光雄 ) (May 23, 1965) is a male seiyū from Fukuoka, Fukuoka.

- Many, if not most of Yamaguchi's voice roles are teenagers or even younger boys. He is well-known for his ability to perform high-pitched, "young" voices. This is especially noticeable in BL dramas/games. His characters are generally straightforward, sometimes simple-minded, humorous and easily excitable but usually "good" characters.

- Sometimes mistranslated as Katsuhei Yamaguchi or Shōhei Yamaguchi
Is alternatively credited as Kyōya Ushiku (牛久京也 Ushiku Kyōya) in some ren'ai games(including h-games and BL ones)

- According to information posted at the Internet Movie Database, as of March 2006, he is tied with Megumi Hayashibara as the third most prolific voice actor in Japan, behind second ranked Shinichiro Miki and top ranking Takehito Koyasu.

- His blood type is B.

- Height/Weight: 160 cm, 55 kg

- Married with a son

This guy is my favourite in the industry by the way. To me his role as L sounding nothing like anything I'm used to is impressive beyond any of Aya Hirano's minor pitch changes that people seem impressed with. To be able to sound the polar opposite of yourself for an entire series without ever slipping up is something to be commended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
On a final note, I'm not very impressed with Hirano Aya's role in this series and in few other series as well. What I think is happening in the present, various kinds of people are riding her fame that is gained after her spectacularly fitting role in Suzumiya Haruhi, but she is probably too nice to turn down anything. One of the thing that makes Kyoto Animation hands above head than every other Animation Production company out there in Japan, is there incredible foresight about picking the right VA for any particular character. Hirano Aya's personality simply matched Haruhi's. As a result, she benefited from Haruhi's role just as fans fell in love with Haruhi's character.
I needed to quote this for truth so absolute it might as well have come from the Akashic Record itself. That's exactly 100% how I see it. She's clearly just not ready yet, but studios are trying to take advantage of her because of the lucky placement in Haruhi which turned out to be the most popular show of 2006. If they give her a bloody chance to take lessons or something then she'll be far better off. I swear each progressive role for her seems more and more off peaking with her role in Himawari 2 where she either sounded like she was reading cold from the script or broke into her usual voice at the weirdest of times. She has a powerful hyper voice (like me in real life) and when she can coast on that she's good, but I swear she can't act her way out of a paper bag, so she needs the lessons and maybe a break.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-02-15 at 12:47.
Old 2007-02-21, 04:12   Link #19
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Episode 18 marked the entrance of two new characters: Wedy and Aiber. Their seiyuus are respectively Nagasawa Miki and Kirimoto Takuya.

I've added the infos about their past roles in the first post.

Nagasawa Miki was born in Fukushima, Japan on 1970/07/11, blood type A. The most noticeable past role of her seems that of Miyu, in "Vampire Princess Miyu", as Kaoru was mentioning a few posts above. Some pics of her:

If you're curious about her, you may have a look to her official site, which is plenty of pictures (including the ones I've posted here). Nagasawa Miki Official Site

Kirimoto Takuya, (born in Gifu, Japan, on 1967/07/27, blood type A) instead has really a small number of anime shows in his past, and as far as I can tell, no main roles.

Apparently he's affiliated with "Seinenza Theater Company", Link
Old 2007-02-27, 04:45   Link #20
ichigoismyhomie
ichigo's homie

I just noticed it after couple last episode.s Misa-chan's voice sounds too much like Haruhi Suzumiya. This is the second time i noticed hirano aaya used the same type of voice for different character. I first noticed it on School Rumble Niggaki when Yoko-sensei talking to itoko during ski trip. Yoko-sensei sounded just like haruhi.
Closed Thread