AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-18, 12:44   Link #11541
Direwolf18

I think there is a key difference between no real ending (IE Tu love Ru) vs a true harem ending. One its implied he kinda sorta likes the all the girls but hasn't actually touched or done anything serious with any of them, vs actually marrying or w/e all of em.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 13:31   Link #11542
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Nah, even if the girls are hurt I dont want a harem ending, I dislike endings like that, even though I root for Moka, I will be just as happy with either Mizore or Kurumu as long as Tsukune chooses one girl out of all of them and its not a stupid harem end like To-Love-Ru where he gets to keep all the girls and the compietion will go on. Hopefully R+V wont be like this because even at the end of season 1 of the manga, Inner Moka accused Tsukune of being indecisive when Mizore and Kurumu were trashing up the park in Tsukune's home town in the human world and Inner said that this fighting among the girls were all Tsukune's fault and it will continue unless he made his choice, Inner said that Tsukune procrastinating will only make things worse as, and Moka said eventually, a time will come when Tsukune has to choose which girl he will take as his mate and he also has to choose whether he will live in the Youkai world or in the Human world
chances are he will pick one, but the others wont give up, I'm hoping for a Shuffle ending.

the best possible ending... would be diffrent endings for the main girls Mokas,Kurumu and mizore.
Old 2009-10-18, 14:19   Link #11543
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I think there is a key difference between no real ending (IE Tu love Ru) vs a true harem ending. One its implied he kinda sorta likes the all the girls but hasn't actually touched or done anything serious with any of them, vs actually marrying or w/e all of em.
It was more than implied. Peke and Lala basically said "Hey Rito, you're gonna be king of the universe, marry us all!" Not hard to imagine the direction it would go from there.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 18:10   Link #11544
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Why havent there bin any releases yet? I mean arent there 2 chapters out that havent bin translated?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 18:56   Link #11545
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
chances are he will pick one, but the others wont give up, I'm hoping for a Shuffle ending.
It increasingly looks like it'll be like a "Love Hina" type ending - Tsukune and Moka in the end while the rest of girls stay as their friends. Especially true because of 23, Tsukune doesn't want a harem, Moka doesn't want to part of one and she wants to keep Tsukune for herslef.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Why havent there bin any releases yet? I mean arent there 2 chapters out that havent bin translated?
There were no releases last month since Ikeda went on hiatus for a month. The new chapter, 23, was released a week ago. The translation for 23 was released this week. The scanlation hasn't been released yet.

Lingwe is the only person doing the translations for R+V. He's doing it for free and he has a life. Scanlations are done by the Franky House guys and it takes a while to clean up the scans and typeset.

It'll come out soon enough, have some patience
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 18:59   Link #11546
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Oh that explains it I cant wait for chapter 23
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 19:48   Link #11547
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Ah, so it isn't out yet?

Good, that means I haven't missed anything.
Old 2009-10-18, 22:30   Link #11548
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
No, that's not good. We've been waiting for what seems like forever.... though that's more of the extra month wait's fault, many peoples patience is wearing thin. Of course this is why I'm trying to direct my energy to bringing out my scanlation of the R+V prototype chapter that hasn't been even touched since last December. At least I got a translation of that, thanks to Lingwe.
Old 2009-10-19, 07:58   Link #11549
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wow, people really need to stop complaining about how long it takes to release. I will admit its taking them an unusually longer time this month, but there is nothing we can do but wait. And wait we shall.
Old 2009-10-19, 08:45   Link #11550
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wow, people really need to stop complaining about how long it takes to release. I will admit its taking them an unusually longer time this month, but there is nothing we can do but wait. And wait we shall.
Either that or learn how to read Japanese (or read the future).
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 09:36   Link #11551
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
It increasingly looks like it'll be like a "Love Hina" type ending - Tsukune and Moka in the end while the rest of girls stay as their friends. Especially true because of 23, Tsukune doesn't want a harem, Moka doesn't want to part of one and she wants to keep Tsukune for herslef.
But in Love Hina the girls are still after Keitaro, though he's married. Oh well Mistress Moka in the future.
Old 2009-10-19, 10:52   Link #11552
Dark Mage

Does anyone here think that this manga can suddenly go Dark on us and can kill off either Moka or Tsukune at the end? Just a thought, what do you think are the chances of this happening?
Old 2009-10-19, 10:57   Link #11553
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

If that happens then I guess there will be a prologue a few few days,months,years later they comeback. It's shounen. The only hint we have is from Jack Frost that Tsukune and Moka have a destiny that will change the world.
Old 2009-10-19, 11:03   Link #11554
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Does anyone here think that this manga can suddenly go Dark on us and can kill off either Moka or Tsukune at the end? Just a thought, what do you think are the chances of this happening?
I think the chances are null. Maybe if Neko-sensei (least important character I could think of) had died in the first season, but it hasn't happened and it wouldn't fit in right. The only character I think can die is Gin, for obvious reasons. But, this isn't a series with horned mecha, so I won't worry about it.
Old 2009-10-19, 12:15   Link #11555
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Moka and Tsukune dies, but Kurumu and Mizore have already been impregnated by Tsukune time skip, Kurumu had given birth to a daughter who she named Moka, and Mizore gave birth to a son who she name Tsukune.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 12:24   Link #11556
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
LOL...and mother-Mizore and mother-Kurumu joins the kid-Tsukune's harem with the child-Moka
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 12:37   Link #11557
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
That would be a very interesting end for the manga.
Old 2009-10-19, 14:28   Link #11558
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I had posted the same a few weeks ago, I get the same feeling, that someone's gotta die to remind the readers of the story...then again, we're already in the middle of a fight, and deaths always occur in the end to be more tragic.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 16:25   Link #11559
Arturro

A few characters died already in this series, but all were an antagonists or unnamed bystanders. I could imagine one or even two secondary characters to die (like Gin or Tsukune cousin), but not someone from main cast. On the other hand I've read somewhere a rumour that mangaka intended at first to kill Tsukune in the middle of first series, but changed his mind, because he started to like his character.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 16:49   Link #11560
Xagzan

Aww no, he can't kill Kyou-chan! That just isn't right.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire