AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-07-17, 20:59   Link #4081
Numinous_Pulchritude
...take my breath away...

Greetings!

I am a newbie here. Yeah, I don't know what to say.. sometimes I talk to much. So, I just want to say ....How are you doing?

^_^
Numinous_Pulchritude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 01:30   Link #4082
Tornix
The Evil Twin

Send a message via ICQ to Tornix Send a message via AIM to Tornix Send a message via Yahoo to Tornix
I'm doing great! I'm yet another ex-lurker here.

I'm currently hooked on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and can't wait for the new Code Geass episodes at the end of the month.

I'm a gamer at heart catering moreso to RPGs and Fighting games. Favorite RPGs are Shadow Hearts and Breath of Fire V. I'm messing around with Big Bang Beat and Guilty Gear AC as far as fighters go.

Well, that's it for me. Thanks!
Old 2007-07-18, 03:53   Link #4083
*Lou*
Just me...

Hey!!
I am also a newbie...
I am Lou, I just finished school and before going to university to study sports, I will spend half a year in Australia on work&travel...
I love track and field, cheerleading, volleyball and football.

Nice to meet you
*Lou* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 05:13   Link #4084
Lord_Azael
竜宮 オヤシロ

Hello.

Found this forum whilst looking for pictures...and now have no idea what to say...umm...bye
Lord_Azael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 07:10   Link #4085
Ophelia_Immortal

Hi, I'm new. My webname is Ophelia Immortal, Ophelia for short, and not because of the Claymore character (though I like her) but from Hamlet. I'm quite silent and reserved, but sometime I go hyper and childish, I think it's this variety of my character that interests people ^.^'
Ophelia_Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 16:17   Link #4086
DarkBlood
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ

Hi, I'm new here obviously. Found this forum googling for avatars and a little random stuff.
Decided to join.
My internet-name is DarkBlood, real name is Jonathan though I would prefer if you called my by my internet-name it sounds cooler. :P
I come from Sweden, though my mother is from the Philippines and my father is swedish.
I'm quite a freak about spelling and stuff like that, my friends usually complain about my spelling on MSN and those things.

Well, I think I will like it here.
DarkBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 21:30   Link #4087
Driretlan
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to Driretlan
*Pokes head in*

*Looks around with a critical look... finds an old outdated thread with some dust on it* Tsk tsk...

Anyway, I'm Driretlan... that is, that's what I tell the internets. I really like Naruto... that is, I hate the earlier episodes (I'm don't have the moneys for the manga...) but I really love the story (diving into bloodline limits and learning about seals is great fun for me! haha). I also really like Bleach, even though I think it's one of the weirdest animes I've seen in a long time. I'm starting to get into Kenshin, and I'm EXTREMELY into FMA. Alchemy just has that certain appeal to it.

My pen name is Driretlan Bacillus Valentine, and my name on Fanfiction and Fictionpress is Driretlan Valentine. If you're wondering about my name, Driretlan's a vampire name I ran into a few years back that sounded basically awesome, Bacillus I picked up from Trinity Blood, and Valentine... well, I'd be very ashamed if you couldn't pick up on that one.

I love writing. I've dabbled with a couple fanfics (I have a Naruto one stewing in my head, but it involves a Uchiha survivor... but I don't want him to be hunting Itachi. I'd prefer something deeper, like killing Hyuugas to get vengeance for creating the Sharingan haha).

I really like the way things are around here, and I'm slightly ashamed that I haven't gotten here until now. See you all around!
Driretlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 21:58   Link #4088
Luminisk

Welcome all to Animesuki.

Luminisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 10:41   Link #4089
LhikariL
Hikari kaga yaku sakai wo

Location: we have to escape, and I will go anywhere, if you just lead the way!
Hello ^_^

I'm new to this forum. Seems to be plenty of members, so I'm guessing there will be lots to discuss!

hmmm. Well, I just started to get into anime...and my friends are attempting to make me read manga.

I suppose you could say I'm a loyal fan of Death Note. And, by my screenname you can assume I like both L and Raito.

heh, hope I stick around ENTERTAIN ME!

(ps...I am very much into J-rock, and some J-pop...pm me!)
LhikariL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 17:30   Link #4090
SaberCross

Hello everyone. I just signed in recently. I like anime soo much.

Some Details:
I'm from Japan.
I live in United States now.
I am asian (half japanese and half chinese).
I can speak japanese fluently. I'm ok with chinese.
I go to high school.
I like anime and manga. My favorite manga author is Akamatus Ken.
I'm currently reading Magic teacher Negima.
I don't have any favorite anime (I have watched many anime, but cannot choose a favorite).
Nice to meet everyone. (^.^)
SaberCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 17:48   Link #4091
daitenshi

Hi all, I used to use this site about 4 or 5 years ago, my old buddy and I used to be really into anime (he got me into it actually).

I'm wanting to get back into it and meet some new people as well. My name is Mychal (unique I know) and uh... yeah.
daitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 22:14   Link #4092
lubuko
lunar killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Yay, lolis rule lol

anyways, WELCOME to AnimeSuki and please check the RULES
Is anything wrong with my previous posting?
lubuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 22:18   Link #4093
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubuko View Post
No, nothing at all. Ice just likes to post the rules for everyone to see every few pages.
Old 2007-07-19, 22:21   Link #4094
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubuko View Post
No, it think it isn't Anyways, welcome
Old 2007-07-19, 22:38   Link #4095
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Welcome to all the recently registered

have a great time in this awesome animesuki anime paradise xD

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 01:27   Link #4096
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daitenshi View Post
Hi all, I used to use this site about 4 or 5 years ago, my old buddy and I used to be really into anime (he got me into it actually).

I'm wanting to get back into it and meet some new people as well. My name is Mychal (unique I know) and uh... yeah.
Hahaha an old user coming back, that's awesome. Welcome back to Animesuki Forums, Daitenshi.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:27   Link #4097
p015
[<3 The Fearless ]

hello im p015 I like computers,drawing and anime
p015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:35   Link #4098
faustianideals
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driretlan View Post
*Pokes head in*

*Looks around with a critical look... finds an old outdated thread with some dust on it* Tsk tsk...

Anyway, I'm Driretlan... that is, that's what I tell the internets. I really like Naruto... that is, I hate the earlier episodes (I'm don't have the moneys for the manga...) but I really love the story (diving into bloodline limits and learning about seals is great fun for me! haha). I also really like Bleach, even though I think it's one of the weirdest animes I've seen in a long time. I'm starting to get into Kenshin, and I'm EXTREMELY into FMA. Alchemy just has that certain appeal to it.

My pen name is Driretlan Bacillus Valentine, and my name on Fanfiction and Fictionpress is Driretlan Valentine. If you're wondering about my name, Driretlan's a vampire name I ran into a few years back that sounded basically awesome, Bacillus I picked up from Trinity Blood, and Valentine... well, I'd be very ashamed if you couldn't pick up on that one.

I love writing. I've dabbled with a couple fanfics (I have a Naruto one stewing in my head, but it involves a Uchiha survivor... but I don't want him to be hunting Itachi. I'd prefer something deeper, like killing Hyuugas to get vengeance for creating the Sharingan haha).

I really like the way things are around here, and I'm slightly ashamed that I haven't gotten here until now. See you all around!
Nice avatar! Welcome to the forum, and that goes for everyone who has posted in the thread.
faustianideals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:26   Link #4099
Tumoroshi
Hidden Leaf Chuunin

hi im a noob but we r all noobs at one point arent we? i like naruto anime does anyone else like naruto anime? cuz i do
Tumoroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 18:04   Link #4100
Lysol
Twins!!

sup guys
ive been lurking around here for a long time and just registered for the hell of it.
nice to meet you guys.
Lysol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members