AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-24, 21:57   Link #5241
omega253

I was never referring to you, specifically. I mean, think about it. See the number of doujinshi this series has. Then look at the number of lemons in the M-rated section.

Notice the contrast?
Old 2013-09-24, 22:06   Link #5242
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
I was never referring to you, specifically. I mean, think about it. See the number of doujinshi this series has. Then look at the number of lemons in the M-rated section.

Notice the contrast?
No, I meant I would rather not like seeing more lemons in the TAMNI section.
Doujins are fine, lemons? 90% of them suck.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 22:10   Link #5243
omega253

Okay, then, I understand that most of the lemons can suck. I've had my fair share of getting a sour taste in my mouth at some lemons. And I'm not making any puns when I say that, either.

But what if they were actually good ones?.......

*sighs* y'know what, I'm just going to cut myself off before I end up disliked....

By the way, did you see that comic strip on pixiv about Touma finding Othinus on his balcony?
Old 2013-09-24, 22:19   Link #5244
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
By the way, did you see that comic strip on pixiv about Touma finding Othinus on his balcony?
Oh yeeeesss, it looked hilarious, especially Othinus watching Magical Girl Kamine
Now if only someone could translate it...
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 22:36   Link #5245
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Oh yeeeesss, it looked hilarious, especially Othinus watching Magical Girl Kamine
Now if only someone could translate it...
My thoughts exactly.

I want to make an AU fic involving it. The possibilities are endless!!!!
Old 2013-09-25, 05:12   Link #5246
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Accelerator as a researcher continuing the will of a betrayed Kihara, Kuroyoru as his lab assistant.

ITEM is basically an idol group that doubles as a hitman group. Hamazura is their replacement agent both as an idol group and as killers for hire.

The relationships are basically the same except Mugino and Accelerator are generally share a one way hostility over which group Kinuhata belongs to.

The betrayed Kihara would be Kihara Suiri, a Kihara that specializes in theory. It is with her studies that Accelerator reaches wing mode without being exposed to magic.

EDIT:

Fate Stay night xover thought.

Kamijou Touma as the second adopted son of Kiritsugu Emiya from the Fuyuki fire. ImagineBreaker manages to save Touma. Unlike Shirou, Kamijou does not agree with the way Kiritsugu had lived. The two lived together but only Shiro learned magecraft. The two of them argue so much that they determined to live separately after Kiritsugu's death.

A year later he decides to visit the manor. What he finds is his brother dead, a girl with twintails missing an arm, a lady knight looking as if she's about to die, and a man in red with blades stained crimson.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-09-25 at 09:41.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 09:56   Link #5247
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Ahh... I've been spending too much time coming up with the general plot to really start chapter 2. At least I won't block on the plot and I can focus on the crack up until Interlude 1.

If I can prepare Chapter 2 for a Sunday or even Monday beta, that'd be one hell of an achievement. I might skip a week and make this a 10,000 word long-ass chapter. We'll see.

It doesn't matter since Rubix will cut it up with his sheers.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 09:59   Link #5248
demino_hellsin
That one guy

isn't crack just all about writing whatever you feel like? Consequences be damned.
Old 2013-09-25, 10:28   Link #5249
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

^He's moved from crack to refined meth. He's going by the name of Heisenberg now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
I might skip a week and make this a 10,000 word long-ass chapter.
Damn it, just how many H scenes are you planning to have me edit?
Old 2013-09-25, 10:30   Link #5250
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Accelerator as a researcher continuing the will of a betrayed Kihara, Kuroyoru as his lab assistant.

ITEM is basically an idol group that doubles as a hitman group. Hamazura is their replacement agent both as an idol group and as killers for hire.

The relationships are basically the same except Mugino and Accelerator are generally share a one way hostility over which group Kinuhata belongs to.

The betrayed Kihara would be Kihara Suiri, a Kihara that specializes in theory. It is with her studies that Accelerator reaches wing mode without being exposed to magic.
What?

-brain stops working trying to process this idea.-
Old 2013-09-25, 15:24   Link #5251
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
Damn it, just how many H scenes are you planning to have me edit?
You'll have to wait on that for a while. And I didn't know you were this eager Rubix you dirty girl you.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2013-09-26, 05:01   Link #5252
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A Certain Destructive Meltdowner Chapter 3

I love these Mugino x Touma fanfics.
Old 2013-09-26, 08:56   Link #5253
omega253

Well, then. A Certain Unknown Level 0 is back, although with a Between The Lines involving Tsuchimikado.
Old 2013-09-26, 10:15   Link #5254
demino_hellsin
That one guy

can anyone here write a good fremea?

EDIT:

refined FSN/TAMNI xover

Kamijou Touma and his family are caught in the great Fukyuki fire. All around him, people die. But he survives with the power of his right hand. As everyone around him burns, he himself is miraculously untouched by the flames. Emiya Kiritsugu finds the boy passed out from inhaling too much smoke. Kamijou awakens inside a hospital, the man named Kiritsugu is here. Kamijou wonders where his parents and cousin are, but he remembers the fire, he remembers screaming, he remembers being the only one unhurt. And for for some reason, that thought pains him more than those flames ever would. Why did he survive? He believes that such a thing is misfortune. Kiritsugu tells the young man that surviving is not misfortune, even if the boy curses the fact he is alive, Kiritsugu makes it a point to let the boy know that there is at least one man who is grateful for his survival. weeks pass, Kiritsugu visits Kamijou often. Kamijou has been offered to be cared for by his aunt and uncle, but he refuses adamantly. He still feels guilt over not being able to protect his cousin, their daughter. He can't face them. In the face of living alone, Kiritsugu offer to be Kamijou's guardian for the time being, until those wounds from the fire heal. Kamijou grows up in the Emiya household, not knowing about what kind of person his guardian is. Kiritsugu realizes that Kamijou possesses a power that destroys magic after noticing his wards being eradicated whenever Kamijou passes by. He wants to say something, but relents in the end. He thinks this is as good a time as any to leave his life as a magus behind. And with one of the most powerful relics in history still planted inside him, it would be better to take everything with him to the grave. He signs a will to let Kamijou inherit his estate.

Kiritsugu eventually succumbs to cancer and leaves Kamijou alone. The boy is looked after by the local yakuza. Though Kamijou dislikes the yakuza, the boss who is a friend of Kiritsugu takes a liking to the young man's rambunctious attitude. Years later, Kamijou decides to visit his father's grave one day, unlike most japanese, Kiritsugu had specifically requested to be buried instead of cremated. But what Kamijou finds is a hooded figure digging up his benefactor's grave. A fight ensues with Kamijou overpowering the unknown bandit with his right hand despite the strange powers the bandit used. Kamijou resolves to bury the desecrated grave again, when a little girl's voice calls over his shoulder.

"Too late huh? With this, saber will definitely be that person. Emiya was truly a despicable man, don't you think so? Onii-chan."

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-09-26 at 21:26.
Old 2013-09-26, 21:18   Link #5255
omega253

Sorry, but I can't really help there.

Did you try looking through Fremea's interactions with other characters in the LN?
Old 2013-09-27, 00:53   Link #5256
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The quotes aren't helping me get a feel of her, unfortunately.
Old 2013-09-27, 01:18   Link #5257
Kira477
おれ最強だぜ~

Fremea is just a bratty, know-it-all child. I think it's not too hard writing her. Her defining traits is that she believes in Santa and hates green peas, so maybe you can focus on that as well.

Or you can post a small snippet and we can comment on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
A Certain Destructive Meltdowner Chapter 3

I love these Mugino x Touma fanfics.
Btw, thanks for the free advertisement
Kira477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 14:09   Link #5258
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

<----Had his classes cancelled today.

2,000 words of hardcore AcceleratorxHamazura already. Ain't I a stinker?

Old 2013-09-27, 14:50   Link #5259
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
2,000 words of hardcore AcceleratorxHamazura already. Ain't I a stinker?

I....guess that's good....I mean, um....yeah, I'll go with that.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 15:22   Link #5260
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

I'm kidding Ferret, I'm kidding!

That's for later.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction