AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-16, 06:52   Link #61
Petco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata
The minimum legal age for a driving license in Japan is 18 years.

No need to drive when you can:
A. Fly
B. Teleport
C. Use a space ship instead
Old 2006-08-16, 07:04   Link #62
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Driving is stylish tho. And they do seem to like normal situations such as shopping for cel phones and such
Old 2006-08-16, 14:52   Link #63
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Sig will buy a convertible and they'll all go dancing and karaoke while cruising the streets and whistling at guys in between saving the world events.
Old 2006-08-16, 15:37   Link #64
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I dunno. Most likely they'd be in staff cars since they are commissioned officers when on duty. Besides, Suzuka's own limo seems to be the ride that the girls take when they need to get anywhere in high fashion.

O yea... more on saimoe...

Nanoha's mother Momoko also known in TH and Rinnis will be going to the votes tomorrow.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-08-16, 16:29   Link #65
Maximum Burst
Intelligent Device

First of all, Bardiche can't be in the Saimoe contest because he's a guy. Then again, I don't even think that Raising Heart should be in the contest either because her voice is all old and engrishy. There's also that thing about her being a magical staff and all...Well, I guess some people are just into that sort of thing.
Old 2006-08-16, 16:48   Link #66
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
what do you think about StrikerS
Friends Of Nanoha will get Magic Weapons?
5 héroines whereas 3?
Old 2006-08-16, 21:01   Link #67
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane
Something like this?
Didn't Nanoha have the same look in A's, when Vita calls Nanoha "baka" repeteadly?
Old 2006-08-16, 21:31   Link #68
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
Didn't Nanoha have the same look in A's, when Vita calls Nanoha "baka" repeteadly?
The Many Faces of Takamachi Nanoha

Cheers.
Old 2006-08-17, 05:03   Link #69
ZODDGUTS

Great news been a big fan of Nanoha series since season one. Would love to see a movie to be made too.
Old 2006-08-17, 05:37   Link #70
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

It's kind of sad, about that saimoe. Like moe itself, the entire meaning has been stretched, skewed and lost to most of those involved. But maybe next year Samuel L Jackson will win Saimoe and teach everyone a lesson

And since the cat is out of the bag as far as Nanoha's secret identity goes, I wouldn't be shocked if those two serve a bigger role now. They may not have inate magical powers though. Although weirdness deffinately runs in these families
Old 2006-08-17, 12:32   Link #71
Maximum Burst
Intelligent Device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
But maybe next year Samuel L Jackson will win Saimoe and teach everyone a lesson
Snakes on a PLANE!!
Sorry...couldn't resist....

Anyways, well maybe Suzuka and Arisa will have more of a part in the new season. Pretty much only people with magic can be inside one of those magical barriers, right? Those two being inside the barrier at the end of A's is still a bit mysterious.
Old 2006-08-17, 12:44   Link #72
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Well these pictures kinda answers the question for Suzuka's part... middle one is canon.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-08-17, 16:41   Link #73
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Burst
Anyways, well maybe Suzuka and Arisa will have more of a part in the new season. Pretty much only people with magic can be inside one of those magical barriers, right? Those two being inside the barrier at the end of A's is still a bit mysterious.
I thought that it was because they'd been in contact with Hayate before she went all Sephiroth on everybody.
Old 2006-08-17, 17:21   Link #74
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I always loved that one. And likewise, I was suprised when I first saw that comic because I always figured Arisa was the athletic one.
Old 2006-08-21, 04:29   Link #75
Aishii_Yorii
Dawn's Radience

What do you think about strikerS? It was supposed to be the OVA but then they made it the 3rd season. In the end of season 2 Fate becomes Chrono's step
Old 2006-08-21, 05:18   Link #76
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

I stress my usual predictions:

-Mr. T will be in the show (Mr. Testarossa, of course)

-Nanoha and Fate will need to double-team their new opponent in episode 1, and they'll both be served a can of whoopass.

-The show will focus more on Hayate.

That said, I don't believe any official source ever said it was an OAV, did it? I thought it was just Moonphase that said that.
Old 2006-08-21, 11:13   Link #77
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
I stress my usual predictions:

That said, I don't believe any official source ever said it was an OAV, did it? I thought it was just Moonphase that said that.
9 Days until we know something on the Megami Magazine
Old 2006-08-21, 21:25   Link #78
Chinomi
Amateur Voice Actress

Send a message via AIM to Chinomi Send a message via MSN to Chinomi
Does anyone have any nicely detailed, full pictures of Raging Heart in it's regular staff form? I'm planning a cosplay and Raging Heart is one of the most important aspects to the costume @_@!!!
Old 2006-08-22, 01:08   Link #79
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishii_Yorii
What do you think about strikerS? It was supposed to be the OVA but then they made it the 3rd season. In the end of season 2 Fate becomes Chrono's step
My understand is that the OVA is a one episode Hayate special. That is in addition to StrikerS.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-08-22, 08:21   Link #80
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinomi
Does anyone have any nicely detailed, full pictures of Raging Heart in it's regular staff form? I'm planning a cosplay and Raging Heart is one of the most important aspects to the costume @_@!!!

I just have this form...
Closed Thread