Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-07-29, 12:32   Link #541
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
They'll have sex and make a child and that child will be the Miko, someone with both Yin and Yang powers. The ultimate exorcist who will defeat the King of Kegare. But it could also be how Kazu-kun said. We'll see.

@XFire: Why is Rokuro toast? And when is he toast? After they have sex or after their child is born?
I was joking, but technically his plot armor is revoked once Benio is pregnant. We know he survives until then, but after that he's fair game. Same for Benio once she gives birth.

I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if they die fighting Yuuto or the basara after the kid is born and we time skip to him/her fighting instead.
Old 2018-08-03, 16:39   Link #542
konart

New chapter is out.

Not much to say here though withought translations. Arima is not just word, that's for sure.
Old 2018-08-22, 01:54   Link #543
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I've followed 2 series that featured Ashiya Douman... the well-known villain and heretic is supposed to be an evil guy

but in Tokyo Ravens or in Twin Star Exorcist, he just become my favorite character just after speaking few words
is Ashiya Douman supposed to be a nice guy?

and Kamui x Benio is a bad pairing.. pls end this relationship fast
I don't need any doujin possibility
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 03:38   Link #544
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Doujin? It will be Canon

Reipu~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 03:45   Link #545
RDNexus

Too bad, @wuhugm, your dear twisted fantasy didn't come to happen and surely won't
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 04:58   Link #546
~Yami~

no no no, Ero-tora.... Kamui would die for sure in that battle
he used up all his willpower
Old 2018-09-04, 09:27   Link #547
zezegui222
A simple man

The portuguese version of chapter 55 came out 22/08, but I didn't read any manga for about 3 weeks... so I'm writing a summary today.

Spoiler for Chapter 55:
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 09:54   Link #548
~Yami~

are you saying that Yuuto is making an alliance with Basara?
so Yuuto is not the 3rd faction?
Old 2018-09-04, 10:07   Link #549
zezegui222
A simple man

Well... it seems so, but I will wait more chapters to discuss about it
But I think they united aiming to kill every exorcist, doing this in the entrance of Magano (the Black Torii)
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 13:55   Link #550
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@wuhugm: Do you seriously think Benio x Kamui can really happen? We should already know that the Miko will be born, considering the fact that some chapters ago, this manga's narrator was revealed to be the Miko. You know who the Miko's parents are, right? Please stop dreaming.

@XFire: I won't deny that it's possible that they only have plot armor until the Miko is born, but it's also possible that they'll remain alive even when the Miko fights the King of Impurities. They can't do anything in that battle itself and will probably have to remain behind at home or something, but it's not set in stone that they'll die sometime after the Miko is born, is it? And besides, my main point was only that Benio somehow won't be killed by the exorcists and will manage to remain alive at least long enough for her to have sex with Rokuro and eventually give birth to the Miko.

But I do wonder how come no one kills her even after they see her. Maybe she or Rokuro will convince everyone to let her live so that the Miko can finally be born this time, although it seems unlikely at the moment that they really won't try to exorcise her.

Anyway, I read Chapter 53 yesterday. What actually happened to Kamui? And how are Basara able to use exorcist talismans, even saying the same phrase before activating them that exorcists do?

The interaction between Ashiya Douman and Benio is funny. But speaking of that, I now think that Rokuro calling Abe no Seimei "Mom" is actually because he's just one of her descendants rather than her own son, just like how Benio is a descendant of Ashiya Douman. It could be that all males of the Twin Star Exorcists are Abe no Seimei's descendants, whereas all females of the two are Ashiya Douman's descendants. Hopefully Rokuro will find out about this and have his own awakening soon, like Benio has (he already used the power once, but he doesn't seem to have fully awakened yet since he doesn't know the full story yet and also can't use that power at will whenever he wants to).
Old 2018-09-04, 14:41   Link #551
XFire
150% done

I wasn't actually serious about the plot armor.
Old 2018-09-04, 15:32   Link #552
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Sure the Miko will be born, it's confirmed. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that neither Rokuro nor Benio may live to the end.

One or both can die after the child is born. In the case of one dying, what's stopping the other from moving on with their life and finding another partner? Considering how dark/depressing this manga tends to be sometimes, I'm half-expecting at least one of them to die. As for who my pick is, I'd say it's Benio since Rokuro is the more significant MC of the pair and the tragic backstory he has is also objectively worse than Benio's. Slap on the death of his wife and we've got probably the most tragic MC since Guts...

Regarding Kamui, he's begun the path of redemption. Idk if he'll side with the exorcists of if he'll simply become neutral and only get involved when Benio's in danger or if she requests his assistance. Still, we don't know if she'll still try to kill him later on or if they'd reconcile and let the killing her parents thing slide...

He'll still die, but Rokuro/Benio won't be the ones to kill him. He'd probably go all self-sacrificial and shit to save Benio at the last second and would probably be redeemed at that moment. Then he'll probably confess his feelings and finally be forgiven right as he dies. lel (cheesy af, but we've all read enough shonen to know that this is what's most likely going to happen)
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 16:10   Link #553
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It does seem like Kamui's being redeemed. As long as he doesn't try to take Benio from Rokuro, I'm fine with whatever.

And I know that either one or both of them will die after the Miko is born, but I'm saying it's not set in stone that that will happen. And I hope it doesn't happen.

As for the surviving one of the two to move on to another partner after one of them dies at some point following the Miko's birth, yes, it's likely that this will happen. But I don't see it happening within this series.
Old 2018-09-04, 16:34   Link #554
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^If I'm being honest, I don't like Rokuro x Benio that much, but I haven't bothered shipping them with anyone else as it's confirmed that they will birth the miko later. I liked Mayura with Rokuro in the early chapters, but the author is clearly gunning for her and Shimon, so I gave up on overall shipping a long time ago.

But recent chapters got me thinking: Rokuro gained the interest of Chiko and Shizuru, but I didn't pay it any mind because I thought it'd just be the usual antics that the FMC has to put up with in these types of stories, but now we got this weird situation with Kamui/Benio and so it got me thinking that maybe just maybe the author might be ballsy enough to kill off one of the main duo and we could possibly see their widow/widower shipped with someone else. Ofc, this all happens after their child is born.

I'm just being speculative here, so it isn't to be taken seriously. I'm very well aware that this speculation is a stretch.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 00:20   Link #555
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I'm positive about the future and take a wild guess and say the future parents will be disabled to keep fighting(ie losing their powers for X or Y reason) but still alive.
Old 2018-09-05, 00:38   Link #556
AP24

Latest raw chapter is out, Arima is OP. Looking forward to see the strongest Basara after Chinu vs the strongest exorcist.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-05, 01:01   Link #557
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I'm positive about the future and take a wild guess and say the future parents will be disabled to keep fighting(ie losing their powers for X or Y reason) but still alive.
I'm pretty sure about this as well

most likely they lose all their power
their goal is always to wipe out all impurities so that their children won't bear such heavy responsibility
at least, they should be able to take down Yuuto before retiring
Old 2018-09-06, 19:57   Link #558
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Agreed.

I do wonder why they can't just double-team the King of Impurities themselves after awakening to their respective true powers. All Chinu said was that it requires both Yin and Yang powers. Unless the Miko will also actually have enough power (in terms of amount) to defeat it and Rokuro and Benio don't, even together.

@AP24: Kamui said that Chinu has no Enchanted Powers to speak of. She's certainly the first Basara, but she isn't the strongest Basara. It'd probably be better to say she's (arguably?) the weaskest.
Old 2018-09-23, 10:50   Link #559
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Pretty, but pettan, and she's conscious about it
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-23, 11:02   Link #560
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ashiya Douman seemed to imply that as young as she is, her chest can still get bigger. If this is so, I'd like to see it. I also don't like her being a pettanko.

Anyway, now we wait for her and Rokuro to meet again I guess.

Edit: Just read the chapter. Man, that female Impurity's past is so tragic. Now I hope even more for Benio's relationship with Rokuro to go better than that.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-09-23 at 11:31.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exorcist, harem, onmyoudo, shounen