Notices

Old 2013-07-06, 22:49   Link #2561
Ozuma

Seiya went epic omega this episode
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 02:37   Link #2562
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

So Seiya finally learns the Sagittarius signature move, no more yelling Pegasus Ryuseiken then~
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 11:25   Link #2563
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
What is with this episode's animation? Everybody looks so awkward.
You could say that about most the episode of the second season. The quality took a dip when Umakoshi left.
Old 2013-07-07, 11:27   Link #2564
Key Board
Carbon

I have more problems with the story direction

but I'm intrigued now that Seiya is off his ass and is joining the party.. is he?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 16:41   Link #2565
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You could say that about most the episode of the second season. The quality took a dip when Umakoshi left.
The previous episode had awesome animation. With this episode I could make a derp collection (this actually sounds fun...)
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 06:26   Link #2566
hamazura
whatever

I think this second season overused the class3 pallasite
Im bored seeing tarvos... that spear and hatii...
And the synopsys of episode i forgot we will see tarvos again -_-
And i bet they will re-appear them like 5 more time to showoff our legendary/gold saint power

And good thing seiya not spam ryu sei ken as always again...
Will waiting for his cupid arrow that kill many god in previous movie
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 14:49   Link #2567
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Chapter 4 of the Omega manga is the adaptation from the episode where Shun wears the new Andromeda cloth but from Subaru's point of view. Hyoga and Shiryu make a brief cameo.
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 15:28   Link #2568
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
So Seiya finally learns the Sagittarius signature move, no more yelling Pegasus Ryuseiken then~
Though technically aren't all Gold Saint capable of light-speed punches? By making a big deal to it, it just keep bringing up the inconsistency of cosmo attributes and how it is supposedly be more superior than the old way.

That's said, I really should just stick to the idea that this show is a stand-alone, alternate dimension series. It's actually a pretty good series when you think that way and much more enjoyable that way as well...
Old 2013-07-12, 01:54   Link #2569
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Though technically aren't all Gold Saint capable of light-speed punches? By making a big deal to it, it just keep bringing up the inconsistency of cosmo attributes and how it is supposedly be more superior than the old way.

That's said, I really should just stick to the idea that this show is a stand-alone, alternate dimension series. It's actually a pretty good series when you think that way and much more enjoyable that way as well...
Yes, technically all Gold Saint are capable of throwing light speed punches but Atomic Thunderbolt goes faster than light speed. Seiya actually pulled it off during his fight with Saga.
Old 2013-07-12, 02:25   Link #2570
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Yes, technically they can all throw light-speed punches. However the pre-requist is that they must burn their cosmo to seven-sense level. So sometimes say, a lost of concentration/emotional instability/hesitation can mean they may not fully burn their cosmo to seven-sense level so they cannot reach light speed. If you think of it from the other end it is like when Seiya et all in the old series cannot always reach light-speed in the later arcs even when they have awakened their seven-sense during the Sanctuary Arc until their emotional state reaches a certain point such that they could burn their cosmo to the full. So it's all related to how well they can control their cosmo. Kurumada actually put this scenario in Next Dimension when Shun was fighting the Leo Gold Saint (name was Kaiser I think?) when the Leo Gold Saint hesitated and didn't reach full light speed which gave Shun the opening to stop his attack.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 05:09   Link #2571
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Yes, technically all Gold Saint are capable of throwing light speed punches but Atomic Thunderbolt goes faster than light speed. Seiya actually pulled it off during his fight with Saga.
Actually on the manga, Gold Saint's punches are suppose to be capable of light-speed or above not just Atomic Thunderbolt. Besides, I'm not talking about Atomic Thunderbolt itself, I'm talking about lightspeed punch itself which is what Hati was OMG-ing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Yes, technically they can all throw light-speed punches. However the pre-requist is that they must burn their cosmo to seven-sense level. So sometimes say, a lost of concentration/emotional instability/hesitation can mean they may not fully burn their cosmo to seven-sense level so they cannot reach light speed. If you think of it from the other end it is like when Seiya et all in the old series cannot always reach light-speed in the later arcs even when they have awakened their seven-sense during the Sanctuary Arc until their emotional state reaches a certain point such that they could burn their cosmo to the full. So it's all related to how well they can control their cosmo. Kurumada actually put this scenario in Next Dimension when Shun was fighting the Leo Gold Saint (name was Kaiser I think?) when the Leo Gold Saint hesitated and didn't reach full light speed which gave Shun the opening to stop his attack.
Exactly, that is pretty obvious, but again, not what I'm talking about since that still doesn't change the fact Hati was reacting to the nature of lightspeed punch itself and calling it legendary when technically all Gold Saints level fighters should be able to achieve it without an issue.

Like I said, it's stupid of me trying to get logical in a series that is known to be illogical.

It's just a mess when you apply illogical element on top of an illogical element. The original series at least kept it simple and vague enough that you can overlook most of them. (also helps when I was just 7-8 when the manga was in serialization) Omega, not so much, especially if you try to related back to the original or even the anime.

Like I said, still much better to throw away all pre-existing Saint Seiya knowledge and threat Omega as a stand-alone series and except what they throws at you. Which is what the production team and Toei said since the beginning...
Old 2013-07-13, 16:59   Link #2572
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 64:
Old 2013-07-13, 17:01   Link #2573
Deltaray

Boring and next one seems to be same. Hopefully there would be something interesting soon.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 17:02   Link #2574
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler for 64:
What do you mean? Pallasites ALWAYS survive and fled, like team rocket...
Except dat class-2 gauntlet
Old 2013-07-13, 20:45   Link #2575
ShiroiRyu

I think Tarvos will be the next to die ... For me.
Old 2013-07-13, 20:49   Link #2576
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

I'm so annoyed at the fact that no Pallasite dies. I thought that knife thowing dude died for sure after the fight with Subaru. Then he showed up again like nothing.
Old 2013-07-13, 22:20   Link #2577
Miraluka
Banned

It seems Tarvos will die next episode, he got his new chronotech. He is fated to die.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 15:24   Link #2578
Ozuma

I'm betting my money on Tarvos dying. I mean the saints have arrived at Pallasbelta so yeah we gonna start seeing Pallasites die.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 22:33   Link #2579
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Beautiful:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 23:16   Link #2580
will1707

Not related to the Anime, but i just found the manga with the Femake Saint (not really Pegasus, but Equuleus) but it's in Spanish, should i put the link here?
Also, in Batoto you can find the first chapter of Omega manga in English
will1707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shounen