AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-12-31, 15:59   Link #1541
GDB

They don't have to explain anything. Amazon barely even uses USPS anymore. So if they want to charge more, go ahead, they'd just move whatever remaining business they have there to UPS, Fedex, their own delivery service that they've started using, etc. And that'd result in USPS losing even more money. But everyone who doesn't have their head in the sand knows Trump is a horrible businessman, so this line of thinking is expected from him.
Old 2018-01-02, 23:09   Link #1542
Toukairin
Banned

Trump wrote:
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
If one replaces the words "nuclear button" with something that refers to the size of male genitalia, that would sum up the so-called war of words between Trump and Fat Kim.
Old 2018-01-02, 23:19   Link #1543
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
Trump wrote:
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
If one replaces the words "nuclear button" with something that refers to the size of male genitalia, that would sum up the so-called war of words between Trump and Fat Kim.
serious nothing more "shamefull" than have 2 adults with toddlers mind, playing the "mine is bigger than you", omg having the world at the hands of that 2 crazy peoples really make me thing which this and next 2 years gonna keep being so crazy as the last one was aslong the crazy orange man is in power.
Old 2018-01-03, 03:11   Link #1544
The Green One

Just wait until it's time for "four more years."
Old 2018-01-03, 03:26   Link #1545
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Or will it become "For more years"?
Old 2018-01-03, 05:05   Link #1546
ChuckE
Provoker

Reminds of that image
NSFW
prepare your eyes
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LKK; 2018-01-03 at 09:01. Reason: changed to nsfw tag
Old 2018-01-03, 05:56   Link #1547
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Reminds of that image
NSFW
prepare your eyes
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Lol, yeah. Tbh, it does.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by LKK; 2018-01-03 at 09:02. Reason: changed quote
Old 2018-01-06, 11:48   Link #1548
Blueknight78

break news trump is a genius!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19270631256064
Quote:
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...18475877765120
Quote:
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16329463615489
Quote:
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
US put a genios in white house and no one told us that!!!!!.
Old 2018-01-07, 15:06   Link #1549
GDB

"First try"? So I guess the other two times don't count?
Old 2018-01-12, 08:01   Link #1550
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Donald Trump cancels February visit to UK

His excuse?

Quote:
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
Yeah sure, you don't want to visit because the previous US embassy building under the Bush Administration was sold and not because you know a lot of angry protesters are waiting for you there.
Old 2018-01-12, 10:08   Link #1551
Toukairin
Banned

Trump should be dumped in the East End in London where West Ham United and Millwall FC supporters come from. I don't need to tell you what happens when those people see something or someone they don't like.
Old 2018-01-20, 10:20   Link #1552
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Negotiations for the new budget have not managed to get the necessary 60 votes, with both sides entrenched in their demands and not able to find a middle ground. In celebration of his now one year old presidency, Trump furiously blamed the democrats for the imminent shutdown in a series of tweets.
Old 2018-01-20, 11:07   Link #1553
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Negotiations for the new budget have not managed to get the necessary 60 votes, with both sides entrenched in their demands and not able to find a middle ground. In celebration of his now one year old presidency, Trump furiously blamed the democrats for the imminent shutdown in a series of tweets.
They actually had a middle ground. Trump rejected it.
Old 2018-01-20, 14:46   Link #1554
Toukairin
Banned

Yep, there was a bipartisan deal ready. However, Trump chose to please his despicable base and try overreaching his power. He better understand by now on how limited a President's powers are because he struck his own wall at 100 MPH yesterday.

Last edited by Toukairin; 2018-01-20 at 15:13.
Old 2018-01-20, 17:31   Link #1555
MCAL

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...03717930762242

There's one of these for everything.
Old 2018-01-20, 17:36   Link #1556
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
They actually had a middle ground. Trump rejected it.
And they did not even have all the Rs on board anyway as 4 voted against. The Republican controlled government coulodn't even pass on party lines.
Old 2018-01-20, 18:49   Link #1557
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
And they did not even have all the Rs on board anyway as 4 voted against. The Republican controlled government coulodn't even pass on party lines.
Even if the Republicans hadn't broken ranks, they weren't going to get close to the sixty votes needed to end debate and bring the measure to a vote ("cloture"). That's why Schumer could let some of his fellow Democrats holding seats in states Trump won, like Manchin, Donnelly, McCaskill, and Heitkamp, defect and vote yes.
Old 2018-01-20, 21:07   Link #1558
The Green One

I seem to remember some Tweets in 2013 were Trump said the President is always to blame for a Government Shutdown.

Here we are five years later.....
Old 2018-01-20, 22:40   Link #1559
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

This clip from a 2013 Fox and Friends interview during that year's shutdown has been making the rounds of television newscasts:

Old 2018-02-06, 01:22   Link #1560
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hello ladies and gents... happy new year!

Onward to more important things like what my president is saying or/and who he is berating now on twitter:
Little Adam Schiff, who is desperate to run for higher office, is one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington, right up there with Comey, Warner, Brennan and Clapper! Adam leaves closed committee hearings to illegally leak confidential information. Must be stopped!
Adam Schiff responds with the following:
Mr. President, I see you’ve had a busy morning of “Executive Time.” Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or...really anything else.

Love you, Donnie!
Closed Thread