AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-02-06, 16:59   Link #2761
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Whoa, a new player? I thought we were all grizzled veterans here. I still remember the excitement of my first eternal.
I wouldn't say I'm new. I've been playing since 2017, but I just recently focused on forging her Revenant weapon, and I have enough axes to 5* her, and almost have enough Harps for Niyon too. It's just a matter of the forging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I started GBF just a few days ago :3 Absolutely no idea what I'm doing, just moving on with story quests.
If you need any advice, we're here to help. Most importantly, have fun!
Old 2021-02-06, 19:26   Link #2762
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Hate to say this, but 3 is weak. 6,7,9,10 are much better investment.
Still useful with the rebalance and good for slime killing for experience.
Old 2021-02-06, 19:27   Link #2763
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
I started GBF just a few days ago :3 Absolutely no idea what I'm doing, just moving on with story quests.
If you're willing to use money I suggest saving money for March's game anniversary. You can buy any limited unit in the game so far. Meanwhile sort your priorities and if you have doubts feel free to tell us.
Old 2021-02-06, 21:35   Link #2764
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Did a couple of side quests (both LL, Priconne) to unlock a couple characters. There are so many of these damn quests that it's hard to know if I should just speedrun all of them.
I didn't realize until now to do the normal raids to unlock the omega versions :33 As for priorities uhhh I guess doing 3x of each omega raid for now. Farming an M1 grid of each element will keep me busy for a very long time. Maybe in a month or two I'll take a look at how legfest works.

Also I'm not planning to spend money.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-06, 23:10   Link #2765
ghost013

New player as well, got interested after watching Versus videos:

So a couple questions if anyone minds asking:
  • What is the best class I should choose? I was told I should aim for Dark Ruler and Doctor, but is there a particular reason
  • Is it worth drawing for a lot of characters? My understanding is you can play with just the story characters, but should I keep drawing until I have all SSR characters?
  • So I got a lot of the lower level [Rare, SR] characters, but is it worth leveling them up? I'm interested in getting certain characters that appeared in Versus, but is there a better way to draw/get them without paying money?
  • Best time to draw for characters? I was told during the Premium and Flash Gala. Is that happening now?
  • Is the Rupee gacha worth it?
Old 2021-02-07, 00:11   Link #2766
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post

• What is the best class I should choose? I was told I should aim for Dark Ruler and Doctor, but is there a particular reason
  • Is it worth drawing for a lot of characters? My understanding is you can play with just the story characters, but should I keep drawing until I have all SSR characters?
  • So I got a lot of the lower level [Rare, SR] characters, but is it worth leveling them up? I'm interested in getting certain characters that appeared in Versus, but is there a better way to draw/get them without paying money?
  • Best time to draw for characters? I was told during the Premium and Flash Gala. Is that happening now?
Fore newbies, pick up Dark Fencer first. But you eventually need to master all jobs to get more high end.

Characters that are not SSR are mostly useless, with some SR occasionally having some very specific uses.
And most of the regular SSR are not strong either. Majority of the powerful characters are seasonal only or the fes Limited characters.
It is very hard to pull specific characters in this game, as the gacha pool is extremely mixed and the rate up is minimal when it shows up. Although there are Surprise Ticket that shows up 4-5 times a year where you can buy specific regulars character or summons.
There is also the anniversary ticket once a year that let you buy Limited and seasonal character.

The fest with 6% SSR rate happens every mind month (Grande) and end month (Legend). Each fes has a a different pool of Limited characters.

I highly recommend spending money at the start pf the game to get workable team for each element.
The faster you get yourself into shape, the less freebie you miss.
For veteran players, they can culminate enough free stones for about 3 sparks every year. So if you want to save money in a long run, than it is important to get yourself into shape fast.

Last edited by shmaster; 2021-02-07 at 18:51.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-07, 02:40   Link #2767
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post

I don't know if there's a quote on quote best class, because you're basically going to want different roles based on who else is in your party. It's recommended to complete each class, because you get a permanent bonus for your character after reaching level 20.

You'd want to save for spark, which is 300 rolls and one free one of your choice that's on the banner and you'd want to save that for Premium and Flash gala where limiteds are available. But since your new, you may want to do a few draws with in game currency now and then to get some footing,

If you're interested in the lore you want to level them up past their 1* to unlock their skill fate episode at least. But really any character is viable due to weapon grid system where your units get most of their power from. Even Rs have niche uses like getting extra renown pendents during raids, which can be traded for in the shop. Your best way of getting certain characters is by sparking mentioned above. Soon, the game's gonna have a huge campaign that gives a ton of free draws, so that'll help you.

Yeah, it's generally best to wait for Premium and Flash gala, and no, neither is currently in progress.

Rupie draws gives R weapons for skill leveling and plus marks; it helps a little over time, doing it consistently, if you have the rupies.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2021-02-08 at 00:25.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-07, 18:08   Link #2768
AnimeFangirl

Hold off on pulling anything in February, because in March will be Granblue's 7th Anniversary and they will give lots of free pulls and other goodies.

I'd say do your Side Stories and get all the characters you can from there. You can form workable parties from those guys alone. Save your crystals until you have enough to roll 300 times on one banner, like the others said.

Then use that on the Premium or Flash Gala, don't worry the game will tell you when that happens. After 300 pulls, you'll be able to pick one limited character of your choice from that banner. By the time you save up 300 pulls, you'll have a better idea of which parties are your strongest and what characters are best for you.

So Side Stories -> Anniversary -> Save crystals for premium gacha.
Old 2021-02-09, 17:04   Link #2769
ghost013

Is there no way to exclude a character from auto select? It's always greyed out...
Old 2021-03-07, 16:20   Link #2770
Kurohane

Off the top of my head, looking at anniversary news: So Beatrix gets a new unit, and Eustace gets the FLB. Interesting choice.

A Bobobob-bo-bobobo collab!? ... What insanity are we in for?
Old 2021-03-07, 16:22   Link #2771
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The anniversary nes is alright, unless we were told to have more Sandbox grinding.
And that's when I have this urge to rage quit.
Old 2021-03-08, 09:41   Link #2772
AnimeFangirl

Don't even bother reading the news at this point. It's all grinding and more grinding. I just go to my mailbox and collect the goodies.
Old 2021-03-09, 17:55   Link #2773
Kurohane

The scratchers are back.....
Old 2021-03-10, 05:10   Link #2774
AnimeFangirl

You mean the "click the back button and get your reward" event? Yeah, it's back.
Old 2021-03-10, 15:13   Link #2775
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

And I love it just like I did last time.
Old 2021-03-10, 15:58   Link #2776
AnimeFangirl

It's basically free stuff with two clicks, what's not to like?
It seems like there's no Rock Paper Scissors for the roulette this time.
Old 2021-03-11, 17:27   Link #2777
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Summer Anchira and Kuvira will be released on the 31th.
Right after they free draws campaign is over .
Saw this coming so I saved enough for two sparks.
Old 2021-03-14, 16:30   Link #2778
Kurohane

Marquires...Ulamnuran.... Norcel.....
Old 2021-03-15, 19:42   Link #2779
AnimeFangirl

Had to set an alarm so I don't forget to pull in the Flash Gala tomorrow. I almost pulled without thinking.

EDIT: This is the first time I've ever seen a Double Mukku Frenzy! Shokku desu!

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2021-03-16 at 05:08.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-16, 11:41   Link #2780
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Anyone who has Isaac? His looks a gimmick abi attacker, but it sure on how to juggle with him.
Beatrix on the other hand has an counter intuitive kit...