AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-12-05, 19:51   Link #101
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

The joke is that young people can no longer cook rice because everyone has a rice cooker, just as they can no longer write Kanji because everyone has cell phones.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-05, 20:48   Link #102
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
The joke is that young people can no longer cook rice because everyone has a rice cooker, just as they can no longer write Kanji because everyone has cell phones.
But... It's literally the same process... but with a pot... it's even the same rice:water ratio...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-05, 23:06   Link #103
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

That's the joke!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-06, 02:12   Link #104
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
But... It's literally the same process... but with a pot... it's even the same rice:water ratio...
And young people don't know that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-09, 03:46   Link #105
jdennis007

Do you toast bread in the oven or in a toaster, both methods work, but most people don't use the oven.
Old 2020-12-09, 08:17   Link #106
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
Do you toast bread in the oven or in a toaster, both methods work, but most people don't use the oven.
I have multi-cooker at home but still cook rice and other cereals both ways.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-09, 17:14   Link #107
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
Fun story, I actually make my toast in the oven or a pan (if made as grilled cheese) because I don't have a toaster .

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-09, 19:12   Link #108
X207
Gamyūsa

LOL my toaster is partially broken, it just doesn't lock down when I press it down. It just pops back up when I lift my hand off so I also have to make my own toast... I don't use it too often and am too lazy to toss and buy a new one.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-09, 21:04   Link #109
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I wonder if they will have kids soon

Probably not this season
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-10, 04:15   Link #110
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Fun story, I actually make my toast in the oven or a pan (if made as grilled cheese) because I don't have a toaster .
I have a toaster but for some snacks it is just better to use a pan.
Old 2020-12-11, 12:37   Link #111
Frontier

Wow, the Arisugawa's seemingly have any game console imaginable! What a way to set up Aya's gaming prowess and the main crux of the episode .

So Chitose wasn't worried about Tsukasa surviving a fire...probably because she's immortal and has a healing factor? We know that from her surviving the truck like she did .

I almost feel bad for Chitose with how much Tsukasa trolls her. Her maids and their color commentary don't help .

Chitose and her maids undressed! And in towels! Got to love those bath episodes that make you forget why you even came over .

Aya trying to force herself into being relevant and being better at something than Tsukasa, which ends up leading to a surprise video game tournament at the one thing they're equal at .

So all the main girls are gamers, basically, which leads to a Street Fighter competition. I can't say I saw that coming in an anime about marital bliss but it sure kept things lively as they compete with SFV, down to Ryu and Sakura, and then SF classic, down to Ryu and Ken .

Tsukasa is such a sore loser that she deliberately changes the game to something she knew Aya would be disadvantaged at. She almost deserved to lose, but a double KO is also satisfying. And now Tsukasa and Aya are gaming buddies .

Tsukasa wanting a kiss from her darling for a prize? How sweet. And that intimate dish-washing !

Looks like next episode is a sick episode, but I'm so not ready to see the marital bliss and fluffiness end...
Old 2020-12-11, 12:45   Link #112
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Lol Random SFV product placement. I'm wondering who paid who to have the game featured in the episode?
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-11, 20:26   Link #113
MCAL

The new Hi Score Girl Sequel is looking a little bit different than I was expecting.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-11, 21:08   Link #114
X207
Gamyūsa

10/10 easily. great ep 11 sweet, funny and crazy. its great to see that Aya and Tsukasa will be great friends and video game rivals. Tsukasa really does shine when she goes on about her hobbies.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-11, 22:09   Link #115
Wandering Soul

I hope Capcom is satisfied with this 23-minute ad.
Old 2020-12-12, 21:14   Link #116
Strahan

Heck, I wish all advertising was done in such a manner lol. I'd much rather "commercials" be interesting anime.

Though just so long as they don't go over the top with it... like if they got done the games and then like:

Tsukasa: "Danna-sama, I'm glad you found this Iwatani takoyaki grill pan so we could have this great party!"
Chitose: "Aurora, Charlotte, quick! We need one to lure Tsukasa home!"
Aurora: "I found them on Amazon for $40"
Charlotte: "You can also get them at Hankyu"
Nasa: "I'll wash it now that we're done; the non-stick cooking surface makes cleanup a breeze!"

lol
Strahan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-13, 05:12   Link #117
Lex79

This episode made me want to dust my arcade stick and play SFV and Seoul Calibur 6.
Old 2020-12-15, 14:08   Link #118
grecefar

Aya is a genius in games huh, well I did notice that she kicked ass with all characters against chitose and she wasn't using only one, playing with zangief and blanca can't be easy.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-18, 12:35   Link #119
Frontier

Sometimes it takes a spouse to notice when you're overworking or pushing yourself too hard, because they care about you, although Nasa sure is the master of multi-tasking with two laptops and a tablet at once .

Man, it must be nice to be eternally 16 and beautiful, on-top of being immune to physical harm or getting sick, although it must be even nicer to finally have someone to love and cherish you more than any other .

Tsukasa gets through all the "taking care of sick anime characters" cliche's so she settles for taking pictures of Nasa while he's sleeping. I love that this couple basically take turns taking cute pictures of each other .

Nothing quite like cuddling in bed and kissing...though just when things are getting hot and heavy, Tsukasa puts a stop to it because Nasa's still recovering. This pair will have to become one on another night .

Well, at least Nasa asks permission to watch her change instead of just doing itb because he couldn't help himself...and he got a split-second gander at Tsukasa's naked backside, so I'm betting it was worth it .

So, not a bra, but Tsukasa does wear an undershirt...

Tsukasa looked super stunning in a yukata, and I can't blame for Tsukasa for passionately kissing her after seeing her changed .

It was also nice seeing all the lovely ladies of the series in yukata's .

Hayate and Nagi !?

I'd say Nasa and Tsukasa's first fireworks festival together was a success, wearing yukata as a pair, taking cute pictures, praying to the Gods for future marital health and bliss (and world peace), and basically committing themselves to each once again in sickness, health, and happiness. Pretty sweet ending, all things considered .
Old 2020-12-18, 12:41   Link #120
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn. Ity was probably my favorite series this season. Despite having pretty average prioduction it hits all the spots for me.

To bad we are only getting an OVA for now and not S2, but it it better than nothing.

I didn't get why some people on MAL and AniDB hated it. They are probably jusdt a shut-ins who despice any relashionships.