AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-06-30, 00:39   Link #821
anime_mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
So I typed up this great summary but accidentally erased it. So you'll have to settle for a quicker half-assed summary. My Japanese isn't great, so just think of this as better than nothing.

That's the 9:10 mark. As I'm all translated-out from doing this twice, I'll continue some other time unless someone else wants to continue for me.
Wow that was COOL!!!!!!!
I dont mind wether you're a beginner or advance.
At least I know what they're talking about (I only understand the part they said 'welcome back' to Takeshi when I heard it LOL)
So CONTNUE plsss
Altough maybe someone will make a full translation of this, your's will be the base^^
anime_mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 06:09   Link #822
Hakuoro917
Obsessed Anime Syndrome
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Hakuoro917
I found a website that is dedicated to the entire game. For those of you who want Major Spoilers, Detailed plots and every other topic related to this game Follow this link: Ever 17 Fan Library or rather, a shrine dedicated to this ageless masterpiece...
Hakuoro917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 08:25   Link #823
Elvin

Continuing from 9:10, You(aki) laughs at at Sara's story. You(aki) asks what happened afterwards, and Sara informs her that they introduced themselves to his family, and that Tsugumi was all smiley afterwards. They're all living together now, and Sara mentions how Takeshi really spoils Hokuto even though he's the older of the twins. She then asks if Hokuto's been spoiling You(aki) as well, at which You(aki) blows off and tells her to worry about herself instead, and that she should get a boyfriend.

You(aki): Do you have a type that you like?
Sara: Mmm, papa!
You(aki): That would be a crime...
Sara: Then, big brother!
You(aki): NO! No way!

Sara mentions that You(aki) pretty much only started going out with Hokuto because he confessed, but You(aki) still tells her no. You(aki) tries to catch her but Sara runs into the rain, and she starts to play in it. She says that she doesn't want a boyfriend at the moment, and soon You(aki) joins in her splashing. Then, Sara tells You(aki) that her head hurts and that she sees two of her.

Skip foward, Sara wakes up in a bed and is being tended to by Hokuto and You(aki). Hokuto scolds Sara for playing in the rain, at which Sara apologizes. Tsugumi then walks in and starts to take care of Sara. Sara asks her about work, and Tsugumi tells her not to worry about it. Tsugumi tells Sara she has a bad affinity of water, and about the time she was swallowed by a wave as a child. Sara says she doesn't remember it at all and says that she's a failure as a ninja, and everyone starts to laugh. Tsugumi says that she's prepared some food (congee?), but Sara childishly says that she couldn't hold the spoon so Tsugumi begins to spoonfeed her. Hokuto says that they'll all stay with her until she falls asleep.

They then cut to two mysterious male voices.
Male1:How is it?
Male2: It's all going according to plan.
Male1: Alright, then it's about time.
Male2: But, why?
Male1: Dunno, but we better get going.
Male2: Yeah.
You then hear the sound of a door (or trunk?) closing and a car driving away.

Skip forward again, and Sara is panting painfully with a high fever. This wakes Takeshi, who wakes up Tsugumi. They call her name worriedly, and the next CD preview starts.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 08:44   Link #824
anime_mania

Quote:
You(aki): Do you have a type that you like?
Sara: Mmm, papa!
You(aki): That would be a crime...
Sara: Then, big brother!
You(aki): NO! No way!
LOLed at this XDD

Thank you so much!
And those mysterious guy.. Maybe they're from Leiliblich?(forgot to spell it )
The story sounds interesting!

Here's part 2
http://www.4shared.com/file/11479280...CD__2_NEW.html
anime_mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 15:06   Link #825
EscapeAndBreakFree

Somethings been bothering me for awhile. The Ever17 timeline says Tsugumi escaped the researc facility, and lived her life out as a fugitive on the run. If that's true, than how come in Takeshi's scenario there's a scene where a researcher tells her it's time for her to leave? I don't get it, was this some sort of mix up?
EscapeAndBreakFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 15:13   Link #826
Elvin

I don't recall that part.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 15:54   Link #827
EscapeAndBreakFree

Exclamation Takeshi's scenario {Tsugumi's past}

Quote:
I don't recall that part.

Hm? Are there more of them or less?

Did they put the cats back in there cages?

Umph. The cover is locked. I can't get it off.

Huh? What? Where did the kid go?

Answer me.

Get out of here, it's time for you to leave.

That's how it was written in Takeshi's scenario. The last part shows Tsugumi in the room with the animals before a researchers tells her it's time for her to leave. What I don't get is why its been said that she escaped and lived as a fugitive if she was told to leave by a researcher. Unless I'm missing something.
Old 2009-07-10, 17:46   Link #828
4as
ForUs

Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeAndBreakFree View Post
What I don't get is why its been said that she escaped and lived as a fugitive if she was told to leave by a researcher. Unless I'm missing something.
Spoiler for True Ending:
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 17:56   Link #829
EscapeAndBreakFree

From ever17 timeline:

2013 December-Tsugumi escapes from the Leiblich facility and lives her life as a fugitive on the run.

That would be before the LeMU incident. So I don't think it was referring to that.
Old 2009-07-10, 18:14   Link #830
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeAndBreakFree View Post
That's how it was written in Takeshi's scenario. The last part shows Tsugumi in the room with the animals before a researchers tells her it's time for her to leave. What I don't get is why its been said that she escaped and lived as a fugitive if she was told to leave by a researcher. Unless I'm missing something.
Spoiler for True Ending:
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 18:39   Link #831
EscapeAndBreakFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Spoiler for True Ending:

I do remember that. I also remember a scene where the researchers were testing and one of them was against what they were doing, so you're probably right on what happened. Thanks, that really helped.
Old 2009-07-28, 05:16   Link #832
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Spoiler for true ending:

Anybody hear about the "Infinity +" version?
rogerpepitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 19:59   Link #833
Eater of All
NOM

Finally finished Ever17 the other day, and man was I literally ing all over the place during the True End! This visual novel really is a masterpiece, and despite having an exorbitant amount of grammar issues on the translation, I really commend Hirameki for their efforts in bringing over such a fabulous piece (though it seems I might be a year and half late on that )

Spoiler for ending:

Overall, I give this game a solid 9/10. It's definitely something I can wholeheartedly recommend to my friends.
Old 2009-08-26, 02:41   Link #834
MidoriHiME

Whew. After wanting this game forever, I finally played through the entire thing, more or less non-stop, in 3 days. Although I definitely got bored in parts and was thoroughly disappointed in Sara's path, the overall story was really intriguing, and I'm glad I stuck with the game to the end. And, after exercising my brain a little, here are some theories, thoughts, and questions I have upon its completion:

Spoiler for True end spoilers:

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Last edited by MidoriHiME; 2009-08-26 at 04:07.
MidoriHiME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 02:52   Link #835
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Is it all that great? I mean I've been having the hardest time enjoying reading about playing hide-and-go-seek and eating chicken sandwiches... I've had this thing on my comp for over a year and haven't been motivated at all to finish.

Seriously, you guys are f-ing trapped underwater with a limited amount of air and you're playing around... wtf people, start going insane...

Is it really worth playing through? Cuz my motivation = 0, at this point in time.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 03:35   Link #836
MidoriHiME

@ ac195: Personally, I wasn't particularly attached to any of the characters and I, too, got really bored doing useless things like playing tag and eating sandwiches. In fact I mostly only found Sat/Sun on every path except for the last one to be interesting. What compelled me to finish the game was the story. I REALLY wanted to know what happened. So I'd have to say that the story is actually just as good as everyone says. But is it executed in the best way possible? No, not at all. I think it was executed somewhat poorly, to be honest - the days were too dragged out. But I liked what was at its core enough to stick it out. I'd recommend playing through at least one path, preferably 2, to the end (I'd recommend one of Takeshi's first...I found his endings more interesting than the Kid's) before deciding to abandon it. The true ending really is pretty neat, though, and if you hypothesize and try to figure things out as you go along, it makes the game much more interesting.
Old 2009-08-26, 03:44   Link #837
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriHiME View Post
@ ac195: Personally, I wasn't particularly attached to any of the characters and I, too, got really bored doing useless things like playing tag and eating sandwiches. In fact I mostly only found Sat/Sun on every path except for the last one to be interesting. What compelled me to finish the game was the story. I REALLY wanted to know what happened. So I'd have to say that the story is actually just as good as everyone says. But is it executed in the best way possible? No, not at all. I think it was executed somewhat poorly, to be honest - the days were too dragged out. But I liked what was at its core enough to stick it out. I'd recommend playing through at least one path to the end (preferably Takeshi's...I found his endings more interesting than the Kid's) before deciding to abandon it. The last ending really is pretty neat, though, and if you hypothesize and try to figure things out as you go along, it makes the game much more interesting.
So far I've only finished Tsugumi's path. I was working on Sora's... but I was bored to tears and lost all motivation. I guess I'll give it another shot when I have the time... but that true ending better be "WTF MARVELOUS!!!" or I'm gonna be disappointed.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 04:13   Link #838
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

The true ending is very satisfying, believe me.
Old 2009-08-26, 23:21   Link #839
u43368
Disabled By Request

I just finished the game for the first time with You's good ending and saw the epilogue.... I have no idea what really happened but I really don't feel like replaying it 4 times to get the true ending because of the slow, boring parts. Are there any recommended paths to take next? Any that I can just skip? I have a complete save if needed.

Last edited by u43368; 2009-08-26 at 23:31.
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 23:46   Link #840
Gibber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroni View Post
I just finished the game for the first time with You's good ending and saw the epilogue.... I have no idea what really happened but I really don't feel like replaying it 4 times to get the true ending because of the slow, boring parts. Are there any recommended paths to take next? Any that I can just skip? I have a complete save if needed.
I would still say play them all. Gives you a better wtf moment when you get the true ending and see how it all fits in.

I need to go play the bad endings but I really don't wanna see them lol. To me, it didn't feel like any of the days or scenes were dragged out. Still, one of the best visual novels there is out there.

EDIT: wow, forgot you had to get all 4 routes to get the true ending. Musta been a while.

Last edited by Gibber; 2009-08-27 at 08:58.
Gibber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
visual novel