AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-18, 08:09   Link #3441
Miso

Nagumo darkness seems real based on what he told Sakayagi. I can't belive Ichinose actually accepted that.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-18, 08:27   Link #3442
LG-MAX 2.o

Well accepted, it's an easier reality, I hope Nagumo has gone even further with her.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-18, 08:31   Link #3443
Miso

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Well accepted, it's an easier reality, I hope Nagumo has gone even further with her.
I understand why you want that, but I still think that would really trigger a lot of people and is risky. So I think her just accepting those terms is bad enough. But if he actually does that, then I really applaud the author.
Old 2018-09-18, 09:06   Link #3444
LG-MAX 2.o

I just want something different to be honest, and living in a country like mine, things like virginity are not taken seriously, but the truth is that we know nothing of anything yet, Nagumo introduced himself as a nice guy to Ichinose as shows in the beginning, he may never have touched on this matter of "ownership" with her.

We have to wait and see.

The problem is that just as the Ichinose SS made her lose hyper when she thinks Horikita and Kushida are the people behind the class D advance, now a lot of people think she's even less competent.
Old 2018-09-18, 12:21   Link #3445
kuudererules

Vol 9 TOC

Images
s
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

-Ichinose Honami's Monologue
- The Student Council President's Intentions
- A Changing Relationship
- No intention of changing
- Ichinose's secret, Kamuro's secret
- Spreading rumors
- Something Vague
- How it all works
- Comeback

Anon already translated chapter 1 at 4chan.
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-18, 21:24   Link #3446
SilverGlavenus

"Be my personal property" - Nagumo
Well, I've seen enough materials to know where this is going.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 01:29   Link #3447
Vaans
NEET

Will this be Goodbye, Honami?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 06:36   Link #3448
A Random Giraffe

Read the entire forum from start to finish and got an opinion on something regarding Ichinose.

Do you think the author has been setting Ichinose up to be the leading girl from really early on? From what i've read she seems to have been getting a lot of 'screen time' compared to most of the others. While the others have all had their moments or yet to have them, she has been a constant presence in a lot of the events that have transpired. More so than other characters who have fallen to the wayside a bit. e.g Horikita

Given her status as Ayanokouji's 'friendly' rival and her important status in the school and her major connections. Also her popularity might get back to 1st place, seeing as Kei overtook her in popularity during her arc maybe Ichinose will take back that number one spot seeing as her arc seems to be happening.

Also maybe the coming events will lead to major character development for Ayanokouji, he might deem her as more than a pawn during these events thats worth saving from Nagumo. Or realise saving her and making her student council president will be a major benefit to him. At least that's what i'm hoping for
A Random Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 07:02   Link #3449
Miso

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Random Giraffe View Post
Read the entire forum from start to finish and got an opinion on something regarding Ichinose.

Do you think the author has been setting Ichinose up to be the leading girl from really early on? From what i've read she seems to have been getting a lot of 'screen time' compared to most of the others. While the others have all had their moments or yet to have them, she has been a constant presence in a lot of the events that have transpired. More so than other characters who have fallen to the wayside a bit. e.g Horikita

Given her status as Ayanokouji's 'friendly' rival and her important status in the school and her major connections. Also her popularity might get back to 1st place, seeing as Kei overtook her in popularity during her arc maybe Ichinose will take back that number one spot seeing as her arc seems to be happening.

Also maybe the coming events will lead to major character development for Ayanokouji, he might deem her as more than a pawn during these events thats worth saving from Nagumo. Or realise saving her and making her student council president will be a major benefit to him. At least that's what i'm hoping for
Sorry to disappoint you mate, but he isn't setting her as the leading girl(if you would need to name someone it would be Karuizawa with her recent SS streak) . Her screentime is not bigger compared to other girls. She isn't showing anything that pushes her ahead of others. She is also similar to Horikita recently with her barely having any scenes in recent time (note to vol8, not counting V9 since it is not out yet). This new volume is her new arc, but it is more like her suffering than anything enjoyable. Also if Ayanokoji does save her, she will be a pawn. For him to deem her as more than a pawn she would need time to prove herself. Now for the popularity thing, it depends on what her actions are in this arc cause if they are not amazing, I doubt she can claim first place again.
Old 2018-09-19, 10:45   Link #3450
LG-MAX 2.o

I have never been able to see Ichinose as a rival for 50%, I even understand that initial feeling when she sees through his plan on vol 4, but taking into account that he reveals in vol 4.5 that it was the minimum necessary that he did not draw attention and still exists other issues such as she being very naive and really believing that Horikita was behind the achievements of Class D (now C), I see Honami as someone who will suffer in the series and learn from it, but I think rival is a very word strong that does not suit her, maybe Arisu?
Old 2018-09-19, 13:57   Link #3451
choreprince

With the preview out a lot of people are probably hating on Nagumo but you have to remember that he is actually somewhat similar to ayanokoji if theirs a difference it would be ayanokojis darkness has elegance where as nagumos is much more crass part of the reaspn its so off putting. Also about ichinose if at the end of this volume thier isn't even an indication of romantic feelings for ayanokoji then it's not happening sadly.

Last edited by choreprince; 2019-04-23 at 02:27.
choreprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 02:01   Link #3452
A Random Giraffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
Sorry to disappoint you mate, but he isn't setting her as the leading girl(if you would need to name someone it would be Karuizawa with her recent SS streak) . Her screentime is not bigger compared to other girls. She isn't showing anything that pushes her ahead of others. She is also similar to Horikita recently with her barely having any scenes in recent time (note to vol8, not counting V9 since it is not out yet). This new volume is her new arc, but it is more like her suffering than anything enjoyable. Also if Ayanokoji does save her, she will be a pawn. For him to deem her as more than a pawn she would need time to prove herself. Now for the popularity thing, it depends on what her actions are in this arc cause if they are not amazing, I doubt she can claim first place again.
Ahh fair enough, figured her and Karuizawa being the most popular two would affect how their arcs play out, I guess we will wait and see what happens in Vol9 to see how significant her role becomes/is. I guess my theory on how her arc plays out would be she suffers hugely in Vol 9 but over say Vol 10 or 11 depending how long the arc plays out she might go through significant development which may or may not be a good thing. Just have to wait and see i guess

"I have never been able to see Ichinose as a rival for 50%, I even understand that initial feeling when she sees through his plan on vol 4, but taking into account that he reveals in vol 4.5 that it was the minimum necessary that he did not draw attention and still exists other issues such as she being very naive and really believing that Horikita was behind the achievements of Class D (now C), I see Honami as someone who will suffer in the series and learn from it, but I think rival is a very word strong that does not suit her, maybe Arisu?"

Sorry new to this site so don't know how to quote multiple posts xD
I never thought her as the 'main' rival to Ayanokouji that belongs to Arisu. In terms of rivalry from what i've read its more a friendly one but definitely one i think he would see as having benefits of it remaining friendly. Though with him leaking the info about her points we can't really know how he actually feels about her in terms of friend or pawn. But yes she will suffer but hopefully come out better from it

"Also about ichinose if at the end of this volume thier isn't even an indication of romantic feelings for ayanokoji then it's not happening sadly. "

Honestly i dont really mind who 50% man ends up with (except Kushida or Horikita - the anime ruined that ship for me). I would prefer Ichinose over all the others but at the same time i just appreciate the characters as they are. Any romantic development they have with each other is fine by me. So long as Nagumo doesn't get Ichinose then I'm happy
A Random Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 03:43   Link #3453
tuckersister

Ayanokouji will always be in opposite to Arisu. She does make a good rival for him anyway.

I still haven't heard anything new about Sakura. How's her progress? Does she know Kei is with Ayanokouji? How's her current relationship with her now?

Kushida is definitely gonna come crashing down. It's just how she's gonna crash down that interest me.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 12:14   Link #3454
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Quote:
I still haven't heard anything new about Sakura. How's her progress? Does she know Kei is with Ayanokouji? How's her current relationship with her now?
On the surface she is one of the members of the Ayanokouji Group, that is, one of his closest friends. But that's all, she does not know anything about his true nature or relationship with Kei, she believes he is an incredibly kind person, but she has the merit of being correct that he is the mastermind of the class with no information available , quite incredible.

ps: wow, I'm out of breath, the interaction between Chabashira and Kiyotaka before of the roof incident was amazing, the way he manipulated her and put her in a pressure situation to extract information was something worthy of him, really, you notice how different he is in a normal situation with the Horikita and Ayanoukouji Group when compared to his interactions like Sakayanagi, Manabu, Kei or Chabashira.

Incredible indeed.
Old 2018-09-20, 17:00   Link #3455
G0rd0

Quote:
On the surface she is one of the members of the Ayanokouji Group, that is, one of his closest friends. But that's all, she does not know anything about his true nature or relationship with Kei, she believes he is an incredibly kind person, but she has the merit of being correct that he is the mastermind of the class with no information available , quite incredible.

ps: wow, I'm out of breath, the interaction between Chabashira and Kiyotaka before of the roof incident was amazing, the way he manipulated her and put her in a pressure situation to extract information was something worthy of him, really, you notice how different he is in a normal situation with the Horikita and Ayanoukouji Group when compared to his interactions like Sakayanagi, Manabu, Kei or Chabashira.

Incredible indeed.
what chapter is that if you dont mind answering
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 17:18   Link #3456
LG-MAX 2.o

the novel has been licensed, so I can not answer that sort of thing here.
Old 2018-09-20, 17:43   Link #3457
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
the novel has been licensed, so I can not answer that sort of thing here.
You can discuss the contents of and even provide summaries of chapters.

If you've read the novel using whatever method, you can give your thoughts, discuss content (use spoiler tags ofc) and even summarize chapters/parts of chapters in your own words for those who don't have access to it yet.

What you cannot do is post fan translations for licensed works or anything of the sort.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 05:51   Link #3458
LG-MAX 2.o

Arisu SS coming soon

Spoiler for Horikita and Emilia:
Old 2018-09-21, 06:20   Link #3459
kuudererules

Quote:
Arisu SS coming soon

Spoiler for Horikita and Emilia:
Cover for Comic Alive drawn by Shunsaku Tomose again !
Well I am fine with that he's my favorite artist even Emilia looks so hot compare in LN.

Volume 9 Short Stories that confirmed so far

--- Release on September 25th ---
Tapestry SS:
[ 1 ] MF TAPE J's bonus: Ichinose SS "The first gift"

Store SS:
[ 2 ] TORANOANA's bonus: Kei SS "A special day for student"
[ 3 ] Melonbooks' bonus: Kamuro SS "Kamuro Intention"
[ 4 ] GAMERS' bonus: Mii-chan SS "A brewing storm"

--- Release on September 27th ---
Magazine SS:
[ 5 ] Comic Alive's appendix: Arisu SS

Last edited by kuudererules; 2018-09-21 at 06:42.
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 06:38   Link #3460
LG-MAX 2.o

I'm still surprised with Mi-chan winning an SS, lol.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller