AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-09-20, 00:52   Link #2781
LROlsson

Cover art for Dengeki that comes next week

Dengeki will have another Sen IV stream on the 25th.
The music for the theme that came with Sen no Kiseki Magazine Vol.4. will be an instrumental version of Ashita e no Kiseki.

The Nihon Falcom Aquaplus collaboration is DLC.
For Sen IV: Kuon clothes for Juna.
For Uta Zan: Altina clothes for Nekone.
There is going to be a special PS4 theme.
All of this is going to be free.

Edit: Week 2 DLC
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LROlsson; 2018-09-20 at 01:24.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 06:52   Link #2782
Ringil

The dolls on their arms DLC is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing
Ringil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 08:57   Link #2783
Marina2

SEN4 gameplay from TGS2018 + Estelle, Joshua, Lloyd and Elie S-craft!!

Spoiler:
Old 2018-09-20, 21:45   Link #2784
LROlsson

With there being a TGS trailer last year, I wondered if there would be one this year also.
And there is, except for one thing. It's exactly the same as the other Sen IV trailer except the beginning part have been cut and edited to make it shorter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNJFdqsaeo

Link to Dengeki stream for Sen IV on the 25th.
YouTube
Old 2018-09-20, 21:53   Link #2785
G0rd0

if anybody doesnt mind answering will the this have a limited edition version or just the game im only seeing regular version
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 04:50   Link #2786
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rd0 View Post
if anybody doesnt mind answering will the this have a limited edition version or just the game im only seeing regular version
For Sen IV? Yeah, there is, but it's probably sold out by now. Amazon doesn't have it any longer.
Although the content of it is only 3 books and a DLC costume code for Altina. The books might be special though since it's script written before each game started development.

On another note, tomorrow's live performance(15:05 JST) will have both the theme song and the battle theme of Sen IV.
Old 2018-09-21, 21:06   Link #2787
LROlsson

It looks like falcom screwed up and sent the game early to those preordering from their store.
I'm going away now so I won't be spoiled, but here's the opening. Let's see how long it stays up though.
YouTube
Old 2018-09-21, 21:16   Link #2788
Marina2

Man, that look really bad. No notable spoiler in OP outside what we already known from magazine and steam. Mostly it is just characters showcase.
Old 2018-09-21, 21:40   Link #2789
The Green One

You'll have spoilers from the game release in less than a week anyway. You'll survive.
Old 2018-09-21, 22:16   Link #2790
Nighty40

When the opening is Rean and neo Class VII focused that even Crow got sidelined
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 23:17   Link #2791
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Ckck, even until final SEN the old class are still secondary? Lucky I already found another gem to replace this shit.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 00:12   Link #2792
dragon1412

i generally don't say this, but that OP is really bad, the music is good but that animations quality is just ..... The only good thing is probably Rean mask, look good.

^ I don't find old class 7 is a big issues though since their role are actually determined quite big from Sen 3, Elliot, Machias confront their fathers, Laura and the aftermath of her father, Juisis with Millium death and Rufus who is directly involved. Emma and Rean from spoiler, Fie and the old Zephyr. The showdown of Gaius + other dominion against Ouroboros. There is also Alisa and the fact that her father is alive and is one of the big bad
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 00:14   Link #2793
Dragon_Slayer_X

Honestly i really prefer the OP videos for CS 1 & 2 compared to CS 3 & 4 at this point.

If only Xseed can add some changes to make the OPs a little better like they did to the Ending of CS2.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 00:22   Link #2794
LROlsson

The opening for Sen IV is at least better than III's, but that isn't a high bar.
The animation is in better sync with the music, so there aren't any weird scenes like the Valimar Altina scene in III's OP.
But still, I can handle "bad" art if it is with good animation. But both non animation and bad art just makes a bad OP. I mean the still scenes at the end is just weird, can't you just animate the hair a little at least?!

edit: Although, I got to love that Chuu-ni mask. It's so ridiculous and out of nowhere.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2018-09-22 at 01:02.
Old 2018-09-22, 01:13   Link #2795
Nighty40

so how many years do you guys think it will be until we get the first game in Calvard? because I'm guessing 3, Falcom probably wants to get another Ys game and possibly a sequel to Tokyo Xanadu out in the meantime
Old 2018-09-22, 01:22   Link #2796
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
so how many years do you guys think it will be until we get the first game in Calvard? because I'm guessing 3, Falcom probably wants to get another Ys game and possibly a sequel to Tokyo Xanadu out in the meantime
About 3 years sound about right, I think. They sound a little unsure how to continue the series after Sen IV, so there might need to be some time to plan how to continue.
Old 2018-09-22, 01:27   Link #2797
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
i generally don't say this, but that OP is really bad, the music is good but that animations quality is just ..... The only good thing is probably Rean mask, look good.

^ I don't find old class 7 is a big issues though since their role are actually determined quite big from Sen 3, Elliot, Machias confront their fathers, Laura and the aftermath of her father, Juisis with Millium death and Rufus who is directly involved. Emma and Rean from spoiler, Fie and the old Zephyr. The showdown of Gaius + other dominion against Ouroboros. There is also Alisa and the fact that her father is alive and is one of the big bad
Judging from the OP above (and Sen 3) clearly they're feel secondary compared to those newbies even though this one is the final saga of Sen games. They're still have some plot? Yes, the same with the other including sora and ao charas. Get as many spotlight as those newbies? I DO wonder..
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 01:43   Link #2798
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Judging from the OP above (and Sen 3) clearly they're feel secondary compared to those newbies even though this one is the final saga of Sen games. They're still have some plot? Yes, the same with the other including sora and ao charas. Get as many spotlight as those newbies? I DO wonder..
Rean and the newbies are the focus of the second half of this arc that's why they get the spotlight in the intro, kind of sucks for the rest of OG class VII still getting the shaft, but since this is Rean's last game as the protagonist he'll join the rest of his friends in terms of being treated as a secondary character in future games.
Old 2018-09-22, 01:59   Link #2799
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
doubtly so, since New class 7 is effectively linked to Rean more from events of Sen3, and their impact toward Rean is significantly different to old 7, since Rean guide them where they are now, and they came to save Rean alone, unlike old 7, new 7 beside Musse, are far more concern with what happen to Rean over the entire Erebonia, Rean story link to them far more personally compare to old 7 with each have their own story and weight, their roles is too different. Unlike new 7, every action old 7 took effectively influence Erebonia consider their positions, the only one with the leeway to move around in old 7 is probably Emma, but pretty much everyone else will affect the entire political climate

i'd say somewhere from 3 -4 years, though i agree that 3 years sound more right for the next in Kiseki series, we would somewhere from 2 - 3 games, it should be enough time for them to figure out where should they go for the next series
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 02:03   Link #2800
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
About 3 years sound about right, I think. They sound a little unsure how to continue the series after Sen IV, so there might need to be some time to plan how to continue.
Didn't Kondo also say in an early interview - like before the first major Sen 4 news came out - that they'll take a hiatsu from LoH to focus on other games or something like that? I can't remember too clearly nor find the interview in question as the link to the website doesn't work anymore. Anyway, that might be in line to what you said.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria