AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-02-22, 08:09   Link #3941
sora23
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
Giada Vol 7

Aswad Vol 21
whats their impression of her
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 08:28   Link #3942
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora23 View Post
whats their impression of her
Giada recognises her as a worthy individual

Aswad, is the same (see that curry scene that XFrozenX user posted)

I am up to the part where
Spoiler for vol 21 ch2:

Last edited by yuyuki; 2020-02-22 at 09:10.
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 16:45   Link #3943
Lnlover
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
So how many girls do we have as kojou's blood partners/servants? I remember yukina as the first one, but anyone else?
Lnlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-22, 17:57   Link #3944
Estzero1
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Seems like you have been a while away from the story . I recommend you to look a few pages back. There you will find answers to the question.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic242962_2.gif

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-23, 08:48   Link #3945
Rimbo99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnlover View Post
So how many girls do we have as kojou's blood partners/servants? I remember yukina as the first one, but anyone else?
Sayaka I heard.

BTW, has there any confirmation that Kojou has more than two children?
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-23, 10:18   Link #3946
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbo99 View Post
Sayaka I heard.

BTW, has there any confirmation that Kojou has more than two children?
Spoiler for spoiler:
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-24, 16:48   Link #3947
sora23
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
if the original fourth primogenitor was a boy and the deva's split him in 12 vessels then why are they girls
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-24, 23:07   Link #3948
G0rd0
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Is this short story translated and can I find it online if I search
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 06:39   Link #3949
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rd0 View Post
Is this short story translated and can I find it online if I search
Here if you are ok with gtranslating Chinese to English or U know Chinese already :http://www.hellopoi.net/零菜再临-法庭对决/
or here for the jp version (split into random parts)

https://mobile.twitter.com/akatuki_r...87577224581120
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 21:19   Link #3950
Mazryonh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Really? Does that story go into detail about how

Spoiler for Quoting a spoiler:
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-28, 14:43   Link #3951
Kibo
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
I at least like to know what happened in Volume 19. I tried reading previous post but I couldn't find a decent explanation.
Kibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 09:49   Link #3952
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibo View Post
I at least like to know what happened in Volume 19. I tried reading previous post but I couldn't find a decent explanation.
ok so this is what happens

prolouge:
Spoiler for vol 19 partial ch 1 spoilers:


Its a bit long to do each chapter, so im goona split this up
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 08:06   Link #3953
sora23
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
has the story revealed yet who mogwai truly is in chinese culture mogwai are said to be demons in modern chinese their said to be dead spirits or ghosts
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 05:14   Link #3954
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora23 View Post
has the story revealed yet who mogwai truly is in chinese culture mogwai are said to be demons in modern chinese their said to be dead spirits or ghosts
https://www.google.com/search?q=grem...hrome&ie=UTF-8

here is the inspiration
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-07, 21:47   Link #3955
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
I freakin squealed like no 2moro at the end of ch 3

Spoiler for :
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 16:03   Link #3956
sora23
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
I freakin squealed like no 2moro at the end of ch 3

Spoiler for :
chapter 3 opening with cain was interesting seems like third primogenitor is his friend also i always pictured cain as a king or some sort of warrior but he's actually a genius scientist
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 17:44   Link #3957
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora23 View Post
chapter 3 opening with cain was interesting seems like third primogenitor is his friend also i always pictured cain as a king or some sort of warrior but he's actually a genius scientist
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora23 View Post
chapter 3 opening with cain was interesting seems like third primogenitor is his friend also i always pictured cain as a king or some sort of warrior but he's actually a genius scientist
And how he created seisen while giada and the other 2 were still tenbu, and how giada referred to Glenda as Cain's kid oh and how Glenda and avrora go to Sakai academy Middle school,I absolutely need official art with those 2 in middle school uniform, also yuiri kiriha shio and kanon put on their rings from the chain links that Nina transmuted from the knife that had kojou ribs when Zana stabbed in ch 2-black beast vassals

Also I was dying for laughter from how as yume was like 'im gonna become kojou-san's companion, *as soon as yume hands were 2 seconds away from the ring*

Natsuki: ain't nobody got time for that *teleports yume using spatial control magic*

But shio's crush on kojou was forshadowed in vol 17, her reaction (and shizuri) towards kojou when they realised that he drank yukina's blood was a chilling glare while yuiri had a suprised look while Reina was quitely snickering while watching their interaction with kojou

Last edited by yuyuki; 2020-03-09 at 18:37.
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 18:14   Link #3958
sora23
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyuki View Post
And how he created seisen while giada and the other 2 were still tenbu, and how giada referred to Glenda as Cain's kid oh and how Glenda and avrora go to Sakai academy Middle school,I absolutely need official art with those 2 in middle school uniform, also yuiri kiriha shio and kanon put on their rings from the chain links that Nina transmuted from the knife that had kojou ribs when Zana stabbed in ch 2-black beast vassals

Also I was dying for laughter from how as yume was like 'im gonna become kojou-san's companion, *as soon as yume hands were 2 seconds away from the ring*

Natsuki: ain't nobody got time for that *teleports yume using spatial control magic*

But shio's crush on kojou was forshadowed in vol 17, her reaction (and shizuri) towards kojou was a chilling glare
of course shio likes kojou he's the spitting image of his dad gajou she probally thinks he'll grow up to become gajou 2.0
sora23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 20:56   Link #3959
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 58
Guys, do not discuss fan translation groups by name. (Forum Rule 1.1.) You may talk about the content of what you've read. But naming fan translation groups, etc., is forbidden. Several posts have been removed for this reason.
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 21:40   Link #3960
yuyuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Ok, I'll keep that in mind, didn't know that
yuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.