AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-18, 22:55   Link #24761
amtro
Distro

Tsukune doesn't 'inherit' any kind of techniques by just taking in power.
Right now he's just one big youki battery with a few techs taught to him by a dark lord.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 18:07   Link #24762
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Tsukune doesn't 'inherit' any kind of techniques by just taking in power.
Right now he's just one big youki battery with a few techs taught to him by a dark lord.
Indeed, I brought up the idea because Akua and co. did not only transfer their powers to him but knowledge on how to control his power, so thats why I brought up the possbility that they also passed on knowledge of their own techniques to him.
Old 2013-12-20, 07:47   Link #24763
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quick question regarding that ^ inner moka is a shinsho, my question is that can moka absorbed/copy the skill of other yokai just like alucard?
Old 2013-12-20, 07:58   Link #24764
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Quick question regarding that ^ inner moka is a shinsho, my question is that can moka absorbed/copy the skill of other yokai just like alucard?
At the moment we don't know if she is capable of doing that - at least there are no hints that she has that kind of ability.

In my personal opinion, she doesn't have this kind of ability, and even if she does, I doubt that she would be using it, since I think the absorption ability that Alucard possess, in most cases also kills the ayashi who's abilities are being absorbed.

Since, judging from how Alucard's true physical body looks like, this ability doesn't just absorb an ayashi's power, but their entire bodies, which is the reason why Alucard has acquired such a monstrous form.

At least that's what I think.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 20:12   Link #24765
Sacredus

Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 20:28   Link #24766
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If a season 3 is made, I hope they go back to the romantic comedy genre.
Old 2013-12-27, 21:47   Link #24767
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
While possible, I suspect that it's time for the story to come to a close... after all, Alucard is on his last legs (I assume), and you really can't go beyond Alucard for Big Bads. Not to mention, although we might get an epilogue of school, this series has progressed beyond being a high school comedy, into a much darker action series. Still, I'll be sure to fully enjoy the next two upcoming chapters... if they are truly the final ones, then R+V has been a good run.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 22:31   Link #24768
T-6000

I think it's for the best, as it seemed like the Manga creator was running out of ideas. In fact, most of Season 2 felt lke it was drawing too much cliches from Love Hina (and other harem series) and Dragonball Z. Despite taking place in high school I thought the series started off as pretty creative. But then it just seemed like the manga author was getting burnt out when Season 2 came along.

I wonder if he'll do a Season 3 of R+V, perhaps when all of the students graduate from school. Or maybe something new. Whether it's a sequel or something new, I just hope he does better.
T-6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 01:11   Link #24769
Tachibana
タチバナ

There must be a season III to continue the story. So much stuff would be left unanswered.
Old 2013-12-28, 01:14   Link #24770
shadow1296

I had a feeling that it was ending, hopefully there will be a season three but if not its sad to see it go
Old 2013-12-28, 01:31   Link #24771
Chris38

So the latest news means that ... we have about 2 chapters remaining, until we see the end of Season 2.

I still hope that Season 3 is going to make an appearance, since otherwise I think the ending of this manga, might be pretty disappointing, at least to me.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 01:36   Link #24772
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope for a season III to because there is so much stuff left unanswered, and I find it hard to believe that Ikeda would end it in such a way.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2013-12-28 at 01:55.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 04:49   Link #24773
SidVicious
Anime addict

Rosario + Vampire Season II Manga Ending in February

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ng-in-february
Old 2013-12-28, 06:12   Link #24774
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Rosario + Vampire Season II Manga Ending in February

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ng-in-february
So only 2-3 more chapters? That's pretty abrupt. I figured Tsukune and Moka might be too powerful for the series to go on much longer, but I at least expected the egg plot to be resolved. I guess it will just be an unresolved footnote unless they do a season 3(which seems unlikely).

Its gonna be tough to even wrap up the arc that quick, much less do a satisfactory ending to the series as a whole.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 06:59   Link #24775
Soji

I don't expect this.
I got the feeling that the ending was near, but not this near.

Let's just hope that the author know what he doing.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 07:06   Link #24776
amtro
Distro

There won't be a harem end, never mind a continuation
There won't be a season 3, to begin with season 2 came into being because RosaVamp switched magazines.
The best we can hope for as an epilogue and silver Moka winning.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 07:39   Link #24777
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

With all the drama within drama stuff that really ruined everything for me, I honestly don't mind that much as I dropped it without regret after Omote-chan's end. Don't get me wrong, the (high) possibility of a rushed or an non-conclusive ending *is* bad, too, and I was completely fine with most events prior to the afore-mentioned drama point.
Old 2013-12-28, 08:01   Link #24778
Johnny
Working the bags...

One chapter to finish off Alucard and one chapter to wrap things up. Yup, a half-assed rushed wtf was that it ending is almost a guarantee. Should be used to it by now since that's how normally manga's have been ending nowadays...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 12:19   Link #24779
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

I predict -

Alucard (or maybe just Mayabi) gets away. Somehow. Probably because Tsuki and Moka are too unfamiliar with their forms to actually take the guy out fast enough

We will get a Season 3, probably focusing (action-wise) on the remnants of Alucard and the various eggs... Wasn't there one of those letters-from-the-author in the tankobans that mentions this? (Gotta check - will update later, if I find it)

Harem front will likely dissolve (too bad, but it is sure looking like it is breaking up NOW). Two big questions I have left are: 1)Just WHAT if the Busdriver? & 2)WHERE IS ISSAH?

I will be crowing if even half of this proves true

-am now setting up an alter to Rosario Vampire Season 3-

Last edited by tomboy8888; 2013-12-28 at 12:43.
tomboy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 12:54   Link #24780
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
I predict -

Alucard (or maybe just Mayabi) gets away. Somehow. Probably because Tsuki and Moka are too unfamiliar with their forms to actually take the guy out fast enough

We will get a Season 3, probably focusing (action-wise) on the remnants of Alucard and the various eggs... Wasn't there one of those letters-from-the-author in the tankobans that mentions this? (Gotta check - will update later, if I find it)

Harem front will likely dissolve (too bad, but it is sure looking like it is breaking up NOW). Two big questions I have left are: 1)Just WHAT if the Busdriver? & 2)WHERE IS ISSAH?

I will be crowing if even half of this proves true

-am now setting up an alter to Rosario Vampire Season 3-
Ikeda said during an interview that we will find out an interesting revelation about the Bus Driver at the end of the second series.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire