AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-12, 12:30   Link #1
tkdtiger

[manga] Naruto's New Move

What do you think the comlete form will be? I'm guessing that it'll be a jutsu that is a ranged attack. I mean that is what it seems to be leaning towards since it is shaped like a shuriken and those tend to be thrown.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 12:41   Link #2
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
What do you think the comlete form will be? I'm guessing that it'll be a jutsu that is a ranged attack. I mean that is what it seems to be leaning towards since it is shaped like a shuriken and those tend to be thrown.
well it was said that naruto cant or shouldnt perform that jutsu anymore unless he wants to risk not being able to use chakra anymore. soo maybe he has to get another jutsu.

anyway if he is able to perform it 100% then i agree with you i think it would be a long range jutsu.

but then again wind element chakra users are best in short range, and naruto himslef is best at short to mid. so it just might be like that a short range attack. just a more powerful and bigger version.
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 12:43   Link #3
Asianknight82
Banned

Its funny how Kishi made "wind" short range....
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 12:47   Link #4
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
very good point. Oh, the irony.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 12:50   Link #5
othafa

Quote:

Actually...he just said that its best suited to being put into short range attacks because that way its easiest to get the most out of its destructive power. However, there are long range wind attacks, like Temari's standard move.

Also, I think that the final form will still be "close" range, but not melee any more. I suspect that the final form of this move will be able to leave his hand by 5-10 meters, so that his arm won't get stuck in the jutsu. As a result, the negative affects won't bother him.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 12:50   Link #6
tkdtiger

Well if it's short to mid range then it wil be a rage attack may be at a mid range distance...this would allow a safety net for himself?
Old 2007-04-12, 12:51   Link #7
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
yeah cuz i was thinking fire would be the short range one or earth...
but then again *forget name (blondie sister girl of gaara, and shika's manly girlfriend)* she's long range and wind affinity.
Old 2007-04-12, 13:38   Link #8
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well arent Temari's attacks wind chakra? Those are long range if you ask me....

I dont know how you guys would think about it.....but if you ask me...Naruto can master atleast 10 powerfull jutsu's within a day.

This overpowered Rasengan was done within a few weeks and it was before impossible for anyone. Rasengan has shape manipulation to the highest level...and Naruto is close to mastering both Shape & Elemental (if i am correct) manipulation.

If he can do that stuff he can master any technique right? And even faster if it's a mere Katon Jutsu right?

One thing which would be insanely awesome is: a genjutsu which is controlled by the Kyuubi...a demonic mind like him would make any of his Genjutsu terrible .

Naruto needs: long range jutsu and atleast 1 genjutsu
Naruto has:
4 ninjutsu's (Rasengan and it's variations)(Summoning Technique)(Kage Bunshin and his variations)(Henge No Jutsu)
dozen of Taijutsu moves
2 kinjutsu's: "That Jutsu" & "That Jutsu aka Fuuton Rasengan"
Old 2007-04-12, 16:27   Link #9
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

All he needs to do is learn to use a Kagebunshin to hit with the wind rasengan and he won't suffer any harm to his body.
Old 2007-04-12, 17:33   Link #10
cheese4u
da big boss

All I wanna know is how is he going to beat Sasuke with that attack. At this point Sasuke is ridiculousy strong even without using the Cursed seal, beating what looks to be jonins without getting a scratch on him. Naruto is going to have to learn some taijutsu before he's ready to beat Sasuke with this move because right now he's way too slow.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 17:43   Link #11
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
All he needs to do is learn to use a Kagebunshin to hit with the wind rasengan and he won't suffer any harm to his body.
He will. Remember his training? All the training his clones did tired the original out the most. It's how he gains experience. So if a Clone focuses that much chakra into a technique the original will suffer it to.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 18:16   Link #12
Sasuke_Bateman
No

What's this!!? Naruto will have a new Jutsu!! What's the side effects gonna be this time eh lost of brain cells? haha it's so gonna get ban anyways.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 18:24   Link #13
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well arent Temari's attacks wind chakra? Those are long range if you ask me....
Not technically. None of her attacks used the fuuton element. Strangely enough, Gaara has used fuuton. His 'Infinite Sand Cloud' is listed as a wind technique. Both Baki and Asuma are short range attackers so Kishi was hinting at wind's true use.

As long as Yamato is around, there is no reason why Naruto shouldn't master Suiton. Naruto should master every element including ying & yang chakra. And Gai training Naruto in taijutsu would be made of awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
but then again *forget name (blondie sister girl of gaara, and shika's manly girlfriend)*
Manly?
Old 2007-04-12, 19:18   Link #14
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni Zeke View Post
And the fact you can't throw a shuriken..
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-12, 22:10   Link #15
tkdtiger

Shurikens were throwing weapons, but there were many types used for stabbing. They all from what I could tell are also able to be thrown, but they actually tended to be thrown from mid range rather from a long range. What do you consider to be midranged?
Old 2007-04-12, 23:20   Link #16
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
He will. Remember his training? All the training his clones did tired the original out the most. It's how he gains experience. So if a Clone focuses that much chakra into a technique the original will suffer it to.
That was only mental.
Old 2007-04-12, 23:50   Link #17
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Manly?
er...
maybe manly's not the right word...ill just leave it at that (please dont hurt me)
Old 2007-04-13, 07:17   Link #18
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
Okay what I want to know is that since Naruto has in a way mastered Wind Manipulation how come he has never done a wind manipulation move not involving the Rasengan. I want to see some tornado's or some slicing wind something becuase I sure know he did not use a wind manipulation rasengan to cut that waterfall.
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 08:09   Link #19
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
That was only mental.
Really? I thought it was physical and mental exhaustion. Either way the clones are tied to his chakra. So it'd still have an effect on his chakra. A danger that Tsunade pointed out that if he used the technique again he could lose an arm or the ability to mold chakra.

Either way Naruto is fucked if he is doing it or a clone is doing it. He's gotta throw it.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-13, 12:07   Link #20
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
actually no he didnt, wind is a long range element, just look at temari she uses her fan to manipulate the wind. and it was said during the chuunin exams that she was a long to mid range attacker
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote