AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2013-07-05, 23:11   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

High School DxD - Character Discussion - Asia Argento

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Asia Argento related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all High School DxD fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 23:50   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Asia is a cutie-pie.

I think I've just made my contribution to the thread.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 06:55   Link #3
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

That's it? you're not going to add more, like "She's so cute when she's mad, I can't help but tease her"?

Please don't tell me that's just me
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 22:30   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
That's it? you're not going to add more, like "She's so cute when she's mad, I can't help but tease her"?

Please don't tell me that's just me

No, it's not you just you. It is beyond my words to describe how I would like to see her in a formal nun garment once more and have her pray to God just to be harshly reminded that God has forsaken her for she is the devil. Can this be called love?
Old 2013-07-06, 22:33   Link #5
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

No, it's not you just you. It is beyond my words to describe how I would like to see her in a formal nun garment once more and have her pray to God just to be harshly reminded that God has forsaken her for she is the devil. Can this be called love?
I call it love, though its strange but I seen worst.

I will add in, Asia when she was a child, she was a selfish but lovable brat. Her cute child face with tears in her eyes when things gets unpleasant for her will make every Lolicon bow down and say "God, thank you very much" in unison.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 04:29   Link #6
Haiprbim
Banned

She is really cute, but against Rias and Akeno... I would hide in her place.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 22:48   Link #7
finalfury
Incognito

Asia is super adorable. <3 <3 <3
But Rias and Akeno surpass her hands down with a fight and without even trying.

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-07-09 at 23:10.
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 00:41   Link #8
DrakeKnight

The sixth ova show how cute is Asia
DrakeKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 00:49   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
But Rias and Akeno surpass her hands down with a fight and without even trying.
You are thinking boobs, aren't you? If cuteness is given shape in the forms of boobs, then Asia surpasses Rias and Akeno's by a margin of at least 3 cups with both of them combined. Try to imagine that, but don't try too hard.
Old 2013-07-10, 12:51   Link #10
dmaxzero

Asia competes in another type of arena. Though she would like to be in the same place of Akeno and Rias, but she is so damn lovable without all those extra assets. In fact I wouldn´t like her in any other way than what she is now.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 10:59   Link #11
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

hmmm. I guess Asia would be something like a little sister to Issei, since he wants to protect her, though sometimes he has the urge to cross the line. Not that there was really any in the first place though, he just sets one for himself.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 14:55   Link #12
KiNG Nidhogg

To be honest, i completely hate her. I could easily do without her high pitched voice EVERY EPISODE. I ESPECIALLY hate when she gets jealous and *beep*blocks Issei (IM LOOKING AT YOU, H-DXD S2 EPISODE 1). Does anyone else feel the same way?

Last edited by KiNG Nidhogg; 2013-07-15 at 15:41.
KiNG Nidhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 21:18   Link #13
sky black swordman

^ Personally, no.
You have to remember that Asia is in love with Issei and has been trying to establish a close and deep romantic relationship with him since season 1. However, Rias, is now pursuing a romantic relationship with Issei as well and is making strong advances on him. You think Asia is going to stand by and watch as another girl (Rias) tries to bed the boy she likes? Of course not, she is going to step in and stop it from happening or join in.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-07-15 at 21:55.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 02:30   Link #14
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG Nidhogg View Post
I ESPECIALLY hate when she gets jealous and *beep*blocks Issei (IM LOOKING AT YOU, H-DXD S2 EPISODE 1).
She's not the one who blocks anything, really -- it's Issei who won't follow through on any advances because, despite all his claims about wanting a harem and his perverted mind, he's really a nice guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and he's too "pure" to cross the line. Right now, he just wants to stay close with everyone, so he basically "*beep*blocks" himself.

And besides, even though Rias may be his number one, I'd say Issei has feelings for Asia too... though he hasn't necessarily quite figured out what those are yet. She's definitely a very important person to him anyway, and has been from the get-go. I guess I'd agree with greensoulreaper that she's like a real sister to him, and maybe something more. I guess you could argue that this blocks him from advancing on Rias... but it's not like he's going to run out of time anyway.
Old 2013-07-16, 17:31   Link #15
Dekart

I watch this series for busty girls but Asia is fine too. I like the jealous Asia. She's very cute.

Last edited by Dekart; 2013-07-27 at 19:47.
Dekart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 17:45   Link #16
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
She's not the one who blocks anything, really -- it's Issei who won't follow through on any advances because, despite all his claims about wanting a harem and his perverted mind, he's really a nice guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and he's too "pure" to cross the line. Right now, he just wants to stay close with everyone, so he basically "*beep*blocks" himself.

And besides, even though Rias may be his number one, I'd say Issei has feelings for Asia too... though he hasn't necessarily quite figured out what those are yet. She's definitely a very important person to him anyway, and has been from the get-go. I guess I'd agree with greensoulreaper that she's like a real sister to him, and maybe something more. I guess you could argue that this blocks him from advancing on Rias... but it's not like he's going to run out of time anyway.
unfortunately relentless this is where we disagree Asia is somewhat of a cockblock because u don't know if he would do something because asia interrupts him most of the time. In fact if u look at the episodes where he has moments he's either interrupted because of his family asia included. Think about his moments with Rias that have been stopped but i'll end this before it goes off topic and because I don't want to argue with a mod
I also wouldn't say he's too pure he just has issues that need to be resolved.

As for Issei's feelings for Asia he thinks of her as a sibling and doesn't want her to become like rias and Akeno and maintain her purity.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 01:17   Link #17
Dr. Casey

relentless isn't going to ban you for debating about a character with him. He engages in that kind of debate quite often.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 06:56   Link #18
ImperialFlameGod8190

I know but I can be a bit harsh haha it was sarcastic.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 04:14   Link #19
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
The sixth ova show how cute is Asia
That would be the 6th short Special, where she was trying to be bad.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 13:25   Link #20
b10nutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Issei's feelings for Asia he thinks of her as a sibling and doesn't want her to become like rias and Akeno and maintain her purity.
I hope those feelings never change, Asia is such a sweet and innocent girl and hopefully will remain the same, if anything Issei's feelings should develop more as a sibling love and nothing more. Plus this way we can continue to see the cute grumpy Asia.
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters