3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.47%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 2.36%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-02-24, 10:55   Link #901
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

The 00 Gundam itself was beaten by the Garazzo, once.
The 00 Gundam, without the Raiser unit, has never destroyed an Innovator suit.
The Seravee also had its hand crushed in a gripping contest against the Garazzo.
The 00 Gundam and Seravee were shown to be losing, badly, against the Arche.

Only with the new equipment, have CB been able to match the Innovator suits.
Old 2009-02-24, 11:10   Link #902
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis View Post
The 00 Gundam itself was beaten by the Garazzo, once.
The 00 Gundam, without the Raiser unit, has never destroyed an Innovator suit.
The Seravee also had its hand crushed in a gripping contest against the Garazzo.
The 00 Gundam and Seravee were shown to be losing, badly, against the Arche.

Only with the new equipment, have CB been able to match the Innovator suits.
but you also have to notice Seravee is not a melee suit that particular garazzo was of course it will outmatch a MS that is made for long fighting even if it has 6 hands whit sword seravee still not a good match for a close combat fight
Old 2009-02-24, 11:27   Link #903
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

My girlfriend pointed out something to me, when Louise and Andrei were about to get blown up by Lasse, Setsuna and Saji used the Trans-Am Raiser's Halos or w/e to send out mental images from far away. If we look closely we can see that 00 is pretty far away when its particle spam engulfs the entire zone. In this episode the particles don't appear until AFTER Setsuna murders Anew, suggesting an inconsistency in the writing. If The particles can stop Ribbons link to Anew, why didn't it happen before Anew got blown up?
Old 2009-02-24, 11:34   Link #904
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
My girlfriend pointed out something to me, when Louise and Andrei were about to get blown up by Lasse, Setsuna and Saji used the Trans-Am Raiser's Halos or w/e to send out mental images from far away. If we look closely we can see that 00 is pretty far away when its particle spam engulfs the entire zone. In this episode the particles don't appear until AFTER Setsuna murders Anew, suggesting an inconsistency in the writing. If The particles can stop Ribbons link to Anew, why didn't it happen before Anew got blown up?
You probably know about the entrophic effect and rate of saturation in empty space, I am too tired to explain.

Besides the particles DO NOT stop the link, it is just that Anew is on the brink of death that she woke up from the trance (it is just like Shirley being immune to Geass when she is dying in CG : S2).

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 11:51   Link #905
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Also, keep in mind, in the case of every single point listed there, Balder, the Gundams had to resort to TRANS-AM. Despite the odd little animation inconsistency in episode 19 that had the Seravee in TRANS-AM for about 10 seconds then it suddenly dropped out of it.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 11:58   Link #906
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The only reason CB needs better equipment is because the Innovators are better pilots. It has nothing to do with their mobile suits. It just comes down to superior piloting skills of the Innovator and the Trans-Am making up for the difference in skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You probably know about the entrophic effect and rate of saturation in empty space, I am too tired to explain.

Besides the particles DO NOT stop the link, it is just that Anew is on the brink of death that she woke up from the trance
Spoiler for Code Geass R2 Episode 13+:
I added the spoiler tags you forgot.
Old 2009-02-24, 12:05   Link #907
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
I can only see Graham Aker when thinking about superior piloting skills in MSG 00.
Old 2009-02-24, 12:05   Link #908
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Drago's allergic to spoilers. Even if he's seen the episode XD

And I thought it was the pixiedust that cut off Ribbons' link to Anew. It didn't disappear until Trans-Am Raiser flew past, even though she was dying. I'd have said that was why Ribbons looked surprised, not the fact that Anew was fading. Though a scene like that's pretty subjective.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 12:12   Link #909
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
Drago's allergic to spoilers. Even if he's seen the episode XD

And I thought it was the pixiedust that cut off Ribbons' link to Anew. It didn't disappear until Trans-Am Raiser flew past, even though she was dying. I'd have said that was why Ribbons looked surprised, not the fact that Anew was fading. Though a scene like that's pretty subjective.
You know me too well. I'm allergic to spoilers and hate to see other people be spoiled.

And I think the GN Particles cut Ribbons' link to Anew from his reaction and there is no reason for the connection to be lost when someone is near death - the brain is still active.
Old 2009-02-24, 13:53   Link #910
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

maybe the high concentration of GN particles created interference, cause Ribbons did look surprised. (A face he seems to make more and more these days.)
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 14:37   Link #911
Divinegundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Also, keep in mind, in the case of every single point listed there, Balder, the Gundams had to resort to TRANS-AM. Despite the odd little animation inconsistency in episode 19 that had the Seravee in TRANS-AM for about 10 seconds then it suddenly dropped out of it.

Trans am is part of the suit designed now.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 14:50   Link #912
Arachne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder8472 View Post
I disagree the Seravee gundam with it's 6 beam sabers outclassed the Gadessa

the Cherudim gundam could have destroyed Anew's machine if he was fighting seriously

Bring Stability's Gazarro(2) was again destroyed by the Seravee gundam

the Innovator suits don't have PLOT power-ups
Fixed.

10 limits
Arachne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 15:10   Link #913
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinegundam View Post
Trans am is part of the suit designed now.
...Yes? They still had to resort to it to gain the upper hand.
Old 2009-02-24, 15:26   Link #914
astranagun

Quote:
...Yes? They still had to resort to it to gain the upper hand.
I think he was referring to what you said about Seravee leaving Trans-Am after only a short while.
astranagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 15:36   Link #915
Dream_Traveller
Banned

In any case, I still don't get it. TRANS-AM has always been a part of the suit design. It was probably an animation error. The same thing happened in episode 17 when Seravee entered TRANS-AM to deal with that large falling Elevator fragment and was shown out of it not 10 seconds after its activation.
Old 2009-02-24, 15:41   Link #916
Balder8472
I have a License

Quote:
In any case, I still don't get it. TRANS-AM has always been a part of the suit design. It was probably an animation error. The same thing happened in episode 17 when Seravee entered TRANS-AM to deal with that large falling Elevator fragment and was shown out of it not 10 seconds after its activation.
Trans-am isn't something that once activated it can't be stopped it can be used tactically for brief performance boost before the GN condensors are emptied.As we all know the GN drives are always producing particles which constantly refill the gundam's GN condensors.The drop in performance is only caused when the GN condensors within the Gundam are completely emptied.It usually takes 180 seconds to completely empty a gundam's GN condensors (the 00raiser is the exception to this rule) and if Trans-am is deactivated before the 180 seconds are up then the GN drive simply refills those particles that were used.

Last edited by Balder8472; 2009-02-24 at 16:25.
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 17:09   Link #917
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
Fixed.

10 limits
You mean made it more redundant.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 17:58   Link #918
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
To me it looked, like Ribbons stopped the link by himself, because he was surprised by what he saw... and what he saw was the naked Anew+Lyle scene. I would have stopped watching as well.
I like this answer the best haha.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 18:48   Link #919
Mr.Ree

greeting
1st post with many questions...

Why does those MA always stronger than gundams (mostly) and CB doenst have even 1? . Well at the 1st season Lockon does dock to a MA like equipment thought but it seems that those MA always overpowered with crazy equipments. I wonder if Louise MA is actually a gigantic MS or at least with a MS hide within it.

For now there are only 5 episodes left and so many questions still not answered. Wth is Aoli Shenberg plan? What are innovators and why does they exist? Does Regene participate in any battle or he just sits back and relax while one innovator after the other fall down? How the public will react once they know the truth about A-Laws and co. Where is the location for the end battle? (probably on the moon at veda).

sry for this question but why are the GN particles from innovators orange and not red??

I guess at the end CB will be on the verge of dying but suddenly Katie,Katharon and the left over from ppl who hate A-Laws doing pop up and save the day because there is noway CB can win this battle alone. As for now CB is very weak against the big numbers of A-Laws no matter what they do. From time to time the meisters do take some adrenaline moment and suddenly win against everything within a short moment well except Allelujah because he has Hallelujah but i still hate it. It's like the meisters take some sort of drug called "Kira Mode" when they are emotional and suddenly win every battle for a short moment .
Mr.Ree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 18:57   Link #920
Hamachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ree View Post
greeting
1st post with many questions...

Why does those MA always stronger than gundams (mostly) and CB doenst have even 1?
I tend to view Gundam Virtue/Seravee as a MA

MAs, in my perspective, are all about fire-power and tankage; which Seravee and the mother ship fulfills.
Hamachi is offline   Reply With Quote