AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-03-23, 04:35   Link #15901
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, somebody seems not like the upset shirley, but my storyboard has a reason for everything, when the comic will have the text, you will understand why the "angel" Shirley is so upset with Kallen.

@Mazryonh:
I take in note your text.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-03-23 at 05:08.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 09:49   Link #15902
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I'll remember you said that. *gently strokes knife*
o_O did I say something wrong? Nobodyman9 is acting like Rolo ._.;

Not all of Kallen's enemies were faceless! REMEMBER... The glaston Knights! Kewell and Marika Sorsei!

Rest in peace David Darlton, Alfred Darlton... *goes on with long list of names.*

@Mazyronh: If you look at it in a certain perspective, Kallen might feel guilty(?) about Narita, since she caused the avalanche that killd her father. The following episode (When Katase was turning tail) showed more detail into this.

@Bonzo: You mean me? I like the comic, it's just... :x hard to believe that has Shirley face. Not only was Shirley peaceful, but she was probably the most non-racist person besides Milly and Andreas Darlton.

>8| I should probably skip this one, I feel my stomach churning when I think Kallen is going to be eviscerated or fried by Evil!Shirley... ><;

Don't forget Rea---I mean, Don't forget The Glaston Knights!
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 11:49   Link #15903
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

At the beginning of the comic, Kallen is sure Shirley want avenge her father, but Shirley doesn't want it, because Kallen, with the mother suicide and farewell letter, really understood what she did (no more "discracted" from zero ideals).

Kallen paid already that fault, losing the most care person for her.

Shirley want just speak with her, woman to woman...
Old 2010-03-23, 14:04   Link #15904
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I just found these cute pics

Spoiler for cute pics here:

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 14:43   Link #15905
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Another preview:

Spoiler for Kallen terrified.:
Love the expression on Kallen's face. Keep up the good works!!! Can't wait for the next panel and I like horror stories. Shirley sure knows how to scare somebody to death and she cannot go half-way in this. The only opition is to go all out.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 17:12   Link #15906
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post

Spoiler for cute pics here:
Spoiler for Plus one:
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 10:12   Link #15907
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I should've went in expecting Rolo stuff. But Lelouch looks incredible, by the way. So I guess it's cool

"I am Lelouch vi Britannia, and this is my favorite store in tokyo settlement"

I wonder if anybody ever fathomed Lelouch and Kallen shopping as fanart? Groceries... Kallen is smart enough to know what to get - It's the cooking part that troubles. Clothes... A dress? excuse me for my fantasizing, it's a periodic thing.

@Zetusbou: Good additional picture. Nunnally looks peaceful. Kawaii~
Old 2010-03-24, 10:53   Link #15908
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I hope to finish both Kallen art for 29th March.
Old 2010-03-24, 11:02   Link #15909
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
Spoiler for Plus one:
once again, where the hell is kallen? Seriously this artest must hate her =\
Old 2010-03-24, 12:01   Link #15910
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Not necessary, Kyero-kun. An artist doesn't need to put every character in there. It's all about the artists favorite character(s) or overall plot of the image/picture. Though if it's any consolation I wouldn't mind to see Kallen in it, either. Alas, no. But that is how life goes.

I know, morbid. But I do agree, more Kallen/Kalulu plz. I probably have all the Karai pictures already (<3 to you, Kyero-kun)

I just find it very amusing Nina is almost non-existent in fanart. While Kallen is usually present in some of the most well recieved fanart. I don't see why you should complain, since there are alot of artists that are fans of Kallen - or more importantly, Kalulu.

What makes Kallen a prominent character is her looks and her personality. Both are quite acttractive.

I personally wish I had mad drawing skillz, then i'd spend every waking moment actually being productive in my fandom for Kallen.

x| the invisible barriers, how unfortunate. lol
Old 2010-03-24, 12:36   Link #15911
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Not necessary, Kyero-kun. An artist doesn't need to put every character in there. It's all about the artists favorite character(s) or overall plot of the image/picture. Though if it's any consolation I wouldn't mind to see Kallen in it, either. Alas, no. But that is how life goes.

I know, morbid. But I do agree, more Kallen/Kalulu plz. I probably have all the Karai pictures already (<3 to you, Kyero-kun)

I just find it very amusing Nina is almost non-existent in fanart. While Kallen is usually present in some of the most well recieved fanart. I don't see why you should complain, since there are alot of artists that are fans of Kallen - or more importantly, Kalulu.

What makes Kallen a prominent character is her looks and her personality. Both are quite acttractive.

I personally wish I had mad drawing skillz, then i'd spend every waking moment actually being productive in my fandom for Kallen.

Too bad the only Karai CGs are based on a Black Knight scenario. It would have been nice to get other types of Karai CGs like Kallen in her Ashford uniform or even that yellow kimono.

Then again, we got Euphie/Rai CGs with her in a Seifuku so it's not a total loss.
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 12:50   Link #15912
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:

there is your not just looking hard enough Arbitres

Spoiler for warning image intensive and some suggesive pics that will burn your eys out:

I've seen an increase of Rolo fanart maybe he is one of those characters that half of the fanbase loves and the other half of the fanbase (which most likely consist of Shirley fans or people who never liked him in the first place) hate him.

Old 2010-03-24, 13:07   Link #15913
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Too bad the only Karai CGs are based on a Black Knight scenario. It would have been nice to get other types of Karai CGs like Kallen in her Ashford uniform or even that yellow kimono.

Then again, we got Euphie/Rai CGs with her in a Seifuku so it's not a total loss.
I've been trying to get Kallen on Ashford route, you'd know more then me Yasanagi, is it possible? I saw a video awhile back that had Kallen say to Rai: " I love you'. It's been stuck in my head ever since. Verify?

I'm still on live firing range. Stuck there, been stuck there. Help? lol. I'm interested to see if there is any CGI of Jeremiah (Call me whatever you want, but my primary/original drive to do the Britannian route was to see Guilford/Jeremiah blush... Do they?)

@Ashford uniform comment: Do I wish there was CGI of her and Rai. Kallen's preferred hairstyle and everything! Now that would be sweet =)

EDIT:

Spoiler for Code Geass parody:

If you know those two, then you probably also know their VAs.

Spoiler for Further parody:

Tell me if I got any of that wrong =P! lol

Also, Roloko.. your Nina stuff is painful to look at... xD

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-03-24 at 13:27.
Old 2010-03-24, 13:38   Link #15914
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
I really don't know that much about the game but I think the only other scenario that allows you to pursue Kallen as your girl is the Blue Moon route which is only on the PS2 version and is unlocked after you finish Ashford route once.

Jeremiah ending can only be pursued in the Purist route which is only unlocked after playing the Cornelia's Guards scenario... which only opens up after playing the Britannian Military route. Have fun with that!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 18:38   Link #15915
Lost Cause

New art from Bonzo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Another preview:

Spoiler for Kallen terrified.:
Absolutly LOVING this! It would seem that Shirley wants more than a word with Kallen though! Nothing like facing your own (k)nightmare! (Pun intended!) "GO SHIRLEY"!!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 12:32   Link #15916
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

D: I never saw Rai in R2.. should've been paying attention more with the background, I guess. Ironic that, since i'm all about backgrounds.

REQUEST The screencap of Rai's short cameo in R2. (I'm pretty certain Cupid day was on episode 12.) +Rep for picture.
Old 2010-03-26, 13:17   Link #15917
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
D: I never saw Rai in R2.. should've been paying attention more with the background, I guess. Ironic that, since i'm all about backgrounds.

REQUEST The screencap of Rai's short cameo in R2. (I'm pretty certain Cupid day was on episode 12.) +Rep for picture.
http://animay.net/gallery2/albums/CG..._R2_12-077.jpg
Old 2010-03-26, 13:35   Link #15918
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
hmm is that a banner or a giant pencil in the very back of the picture?

Old 2010-03-26, 13:41   Link #15919
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

OMG... He has the hammer and the Cupid hat.. XD lol... >_o the hammer is from Ashford route, but it's suppose to be a whistle...

*glomps Rising dragon* Buuuuddd!~

Edit: Hard to say Roloko-chan. Looks like a really flamboyant pencil if it was one... Plus it's pretty flat looking, so maybe a banner? Then again it's out in the back, so maybe they didn't pay enough attention to it?

Atleast they put Rai in there... </3
Old 2010-03-26, 13:46   Link #15920
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Its a banner.

Tags
images, wallpaper