AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 13 15.85%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 35.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 24.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 12.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.22%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-30, 18:45   Link #821
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Spoiler for 'numbers':

That's all I got

But if the spoilers came from the same place Thisguy got his about how long Teana's emo period is going to last, I'm inclined to believe it...
Old 2007-05-30, 18:52   Link #822
Serenity85
Horo-ism

I'm inclind to believe it when I see it^^ but the names sorta make sense, all the devices had numbers, not to mention the tanks, so who knows, just so long as ep 10 brings out Lutecia in some way. We so need more info on the mystery surrounding her
Old 2007-05-30, 19:10   Link #823
Zelene2004

While they were showing the video of the past, did any of them have a reaction towards Fate being abused as a child?

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 2007-05-30, 19:12   Link #824
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
I'm inclind to believe it when I see it^^ but the names sorta make sense, all the devices had numbers, not to mention the tanks, so who knows, just so long as ep 10 brings out Lutecia in some way. We so need more info on the mystery surrounding her
Erm... What are you refering to again? (Just to be sure...)

Anyway, my take?

Lutecia is a girl who is more than she seems, is looking for her 'important' thing and my guess is sooner or later she would start stealing food and runs into...

"Don't tell me you're a Fox or a Raccoon?"

(btw, I've been noticing an increasing number of people who are using the 4koma as a sig... )

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelene2004 View Post
While they were showing the video of the past, did any of them have a reaction towards Fate being abused as a child?
They didn't EXACTLY saw her being abused

The way she was shown, it could have been seen as her coming back from battle.
Old 2007-05-30, 19:19   Link #825
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm... What are you refering to again? (Just to be sure...)

Anyway, my take?

Lutecia is a girl who is more than she seems, is looking for her 'important' thing and my guess is sooner or later she would start stealing food and runs into...

"Don't tell me you're a Fox or a Raccoon?"

(btw, I've been noticing an increasing number of people who are using the 4koma as a sig... )

EDIT:

They didn't EXACTLY saw her being abused

The way she was shown, it could have been seen as her coming back from battle.
ahahaha ... eerr good catch I meant to say drones or at leat the really big ones, I believe the ep where Fate discovers the Jewel seed in the distroyed drone it is shown that it had an i dentification number, might need to re watch the ep thou to confirm this^^
Old 2007-05-30, 20:41   Link #826
hikaru2895
GPL Freedom Fighter

Yah! it only took me 4 days to read all the posts!

so now I can post! ... but i forgot what i was going to say!

i have downloaded and watched 3 raws, and currently downloading a 4th... I want to go back to school and learn Japanese! I have a semester, but i need much much more!

I am looking forward to the subs! They are really necessary, lots of drama in this episode, lots of things going on with character development and military bureucratic happenings, it's not just action anymore!

Maybe i can take a hint from the Teana and Suburu, train and train and train some more, and i can get better at anything! Typing (Klavaro), Japanese, Land Surveying (work), exercise, etc, etc...
Old 2007-05-30, 20:57   Link #827
Nvis
Where are the good animes

^
subs are behind by 2 eps.

So depressing that I had to find something new to watch(ie. Gurren Lagann)
Old 2007-05-30, 21:37   Link #828
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Spoiler:
what do u think

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-30, 21:47   Link #829
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
what do u think

Spoiler:
So.....we like to let our imaginations run loose eh?
Old 2007-05-30, 21:49   Link #830
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru2895 View Post
so now I can post! ... but i forgot what i was going to say!
lol

Dont worry, you're not the only one. I always wait for the first watchable raw (with good audio at least) and, by the time I get it, the threads are already 700 posts long.

I really, really dont like spoilers before I watch the episode myself, so I guess this will happen every week.
Old 2007-05-30, 21:55   Link #831
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
lol

Dont worry, you're not the only one. I always wait for the first watchable raw (with good audio at least) and, by the time I get it, the threads are already 700 posts long.

I really, really dont like spoilers before I watch the episode myself, so I guess this will happen every week.
ahahaha ya, well I tend to spoil myself now (never use to, was pretty good at waiting, but StrikerS...) The threads burst to quickly to warrent waiting to long, otherwise you'll miss out on some great discussions. I go head first into everything now^^

Edit - rewatched the ep I mentioned in my previous post. Its the relic thats labeled and not the drone... So to correct myself we have relics and tube girls with roman number labels^^
Old 2007-05-30, 21:56   Link #832
Meophist

Quote:

Well, it's the same with me, except I just go for the first raw I find. Episode threads are still usually 7-8 pages by the time I get there though.
Old 2007-05-30, 21:59   Link #833
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
what do u think

Spoiler:
The Jedi analogy is getting stronger here That and the consequence of trying too hard.

Good to see Vita's Rocket Hammer again Can always rely on her to smash stuff to bits.
Old 2007-05-30, 22:04   Link #834
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Well, it's the same with me, except I just go for the first raw I find. Episode threads are still usually 7-8 pages by the time I get there though.
The raws with "EYECANCER" health warnings?

I wait for the first raw with good audio because I often watch the episodes on TV, so video is not that big of a deal (unless its a heavy action episode). The audio does have to be at least good, though. I like immersing myself into the anime world and feel-- err I'll just leave it at that.
Old 2007-05-30, 22:10   Link #835
Meophist

Quote:
The raws with "EYECANCER" health warnings?
Yes. You wouldn't believe the trouble I go through to get some of those working properly. The early raw for this episode wasn't too bad though.
Old 2007-05-30, 22:50   Link #836
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah I'll go for whatever raw I can find. I remember the day when I waited for subs hahah.....With this show if I waited for that the entire discussion would be over. Find some way to manage through the very low quality, just so I can be in the discussion.
Old 2007-05-30, 23:03   Link #837
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I'll go for whatever raw I can find. I remember the day when I waited for subs hahah.....With this show if I waited for that the entire discussion would be over. Find some way to manage through the very low quality, just so I can be in the discussion.
You know, my original plan was to wait until about halfway through the series to start watching... but then for some reason I decided to find forums where I could discuss about the series and came here. First time I ever looked at AnimeSuki forums, too. I have never posted in any forum before (just subscribed to a few so I could become an "official leech" ), but the Episode 2 discussions thread was so fun here (thanks in part to Chaos) that I just had to join the fun. And look at me now. I cant believe I'm still here and posting everyday. Now I'm even considering what you're doing just so I wont miss the discussions. I'm going to have eyecancer soon.
Old 2007-05-30, 23:13   Link #838
Ruri
Procrastinator

I find the quality on nicovideo a bit better than the LQ raws that come out...But maybe that's just me.
Old 2007-05-30, 23:19   Link #839
An Hero in Disguise
Human

As long as I can't use P2P nicovideo is the best source for me. I hate when it lags though.
Old 2007-05-31, 00:24   Link #840
carlanox

how the hell they can make animation for Nanoha's past!!! Dont tell me they actually bought it from the DVD store....
Closed Thread