Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-19, 04:11   Link #101
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Fuyuki is putting out all the stops on her makeup and hair routine for her big date with Tsubasa! And you know it's a big deal because they skipped the OP !

Look at Fuyuki Mama so proud of her daugther and rooting for her to snag her man! And with looks, hair, and that outfit, Fuyuki is utterly slaying !

It's cute how they both ended up falling asleep on each other. Though the best part was definitely Tsubasa calling her pretty .

Ashibashi! Time for biking, eating, and shopping for accessories! Just hitting all the classic couple date stuff they can .

What a glorious and beautiful cherry blossom park! Fuyuki really wanted to thank Tsubasa for everything he's done for her with such a majestic sight! All because he said he wanted to see Hokkaido cherry blossoms in view! And even still, the most beautiful thing to Tsubasa isn't the cherry blossoms but Fuyuki IN the cherry blossoms !
Not cherry blossom actually - a flowering plant called moss phlox.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-19, 10:30   Link #102
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Not cherry blossom actually - a flowering plant called moss phlox.
I learned something! Thank you .
Old 2024-03-25, 12:16   Link #103
Frontier

Looks like Tsubasa and Fuyuki were so focused on their date and Fuyuki's bombshell that they missed the last bus home! It also doesn't help that Fuyuki was looking at the weekday instead of the weekend bus schedule, but that happens to everybody .

Tsubasa's dad is actually a surprisingly chill and supportive dad! Even sets his son up with the romcom staple of spending the night with his love interest at an Inn complete with them getting dinner together! Even if he didn't know it was a girl, sasuga wingman Shiki Papa! And Fuyuki's mom knows EXACTLY waht's going on !

Ah yes, of course the idea of Fuyuki in a shower immediately makes Tsubasa think of her popping out in nothing but a towel and wanting to lock lips...though the audience does get treated to a Fuyuki shower scene .

Though she does end up coming out in her normal clothes, with Tsubasa asleep, though did she steal a kiss before leaving ?

I feel bad for Rena that she's still visiting Tsubasa's house expecting to see him but he's still in a funk over Fuyuki leaving. But it's cute how she has a Japanese-style umbrella .

Sayurin misses Tsubasa as her gaming buddy and in general, but at least she's got Asuka the fanged tomboy and Hina the white-haired otaku (?) to talk with (those other two girls in the OP). Though when she finally finds out Fuyuki is leaving, there's the Tsubasa sized elephant in the room...but their friendship and how that inspires her is super sweet. And Sayurin repays that friendship by trying to motivate Tsubasa to go after Fuyuki !

Of course what finally gets him going is finding Fuyuki's hairpin in his bag, something she deliberately left so he would come after her...and Tsubasa's dad is so awesome he'll even miss a meeting to get his son to the airport .

You know it's bad when Fuyuki Mama is excited for overseas shopping but Fuyuki isn't...but that's because she was just waiting for Tsubasa to show up! Because he fell in love with Hokkaido through his interaction with her and can't imagine it without her, and she wants to become someone worthy to sand beside him .

Oh, she's only leaving for two weeks? Well, that's less of a big deal than I thought...though having Tsubasa show up still mean a lot to Fuyuki, and helped spur her on to go through with it .

Tsubasa is back to gaming with Sayurin, but who else is back...but Fuyuki! And she and Tsubasa are immediately flirting and feeding each other in class! Get a room you two !
Old 2024-03-25, 18:44   Link #104
Chosen_Hero

What, did you think that the show was going to do something innovative and have the main heroine go away? She's first girl don'tcha know, hell will freeze over a thousand times before that or any innovation happens.

All of that drama for just two weeks, I can see why people would be pissed or drop the manga for the unnecessary drama.
Old 2024-03-25, 19:12   Link #105
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Can't help but feel the chapter was very badly received and the author backtracked. At least it's more realistic this way, because it was super far-fetched for her to go study abroad.
Old 2024-03-25, 19:33   Link #106
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
All of that drama for just two weeks, I can see why people would be pissed or drop the manga for the unnecessary drama.
We're not yet to where I did, but we're getting close. I actually didn't *really* mind this particular event. Like, it was a bit ham-handed, but I actually was okay with the overall premise and not-quite-as-much-of-a-twist-as-you-think plot twist.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 00:14   Link #107
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 22:59   Link #108
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
What, did you think that the show was going to do something innovative and have the main heroine go away? She's first girl don'tcha know, hell will freeze over a thousand times before that or any innovation happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Can't help but feel the chapter was very badly received and the author backtracked. At least it's more realistic this way, because it was super far-fetched for her to go study abroad.
I dunno, seems pretty in-line with the comedy/tone of the series up to this point .

(I guess if they wanted it to be a more serious Harem they would've given Sayurin and Rena more of a chance to get ahead, but alas...)
Old 2024-03-27, 03:05   Link #109
Lex79

Could've gotten a confession but there was fake drama instead...too soon for maling big progress on the main couple, even if it's clear that the other girls don't stand a chance.
Old 2024-03-30, 23:14   Link #110
Alchemist007
*Author

Romcom stuff that tried to tease a harem. There were some good moments but it all leaves you wondering why the guy can't fess up to the one girl that's clearly out in front.

6/10