AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-18, 20:47   Link #681
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
Just wondering, I know the fact that Mikoto has met with Index and Itsuwa which made her really jealous. I saw how she met with Index, but I just saw a picture of her meeting with Itsuwa with Touma and man she was pissed. I would love to know how she would react in seeing Kaori with Touma, I mean come on! with all the girls that Touma know, she has to be the highest level lol! I can just imagine Mikoto's reaction, it would priceless! So my question to the novel readers here who are up to date to reading the latest novel, did Mikoto ever met with Kaori and saw her together with Touma? or at the very least, did they even meet at all?
Like this?
Spoiler for lol:

Even Misaka 10032 is more close to Touma

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, since the only one I know so far is that Mikoto knows about Index and Itsuwa's relationship with Touma, how about the other girls? like Aisa Himegami? Im also curious about her, too bad she has almost no character development in the anime, so at the novel does she get that at least or get some sort of story?
No, she doesn't know about that, and no, since the third arc Mikoto passed to have some funny and plotless participation like Index since the first arc and Himegami since the second arc... looks like Touma only belongs to the other girls from the magic side.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2009-10-18 at 20:57.
Old 2009-10-19, 00:21   Link #682
Shiki Nanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Like this?
Spoiler for lol:

Even Misaka 10032 is more close to Touma

No, she doesn't know about that, and no, since the third arc Mikoto passed to have some funny and plotless participation like Index since the first arc and Himegami since the second arc... looks like Touma only belongs to the other girls from the magic side.
I see, thanks for the pic, ya I forgot that even Misaka 10032 is closer to Touma seeing as she was the one that Touma went out on a date with and not Mikoto right? Though I forgot most of the details about it.

Oh thats kinda sad, I thought Mikoto would play a bigger role further down the novels because I heard that she was the first one to know about Touma losing his memories (except the Heaven Canceller), and decided to help him out. So I thought for sure that she would play a much larger role, but man to be reduced to the same level as Index and Aisa, that kinda sucks. I dont really know the details to how Mikoto knew or figured out about Touma's memories, care to fill me in on that matter? Thanks.

Also I have been hearing new girls showing up and falling for Touma again lol, is this true? I've only seen in a pic about a new girl with wings carrying Touma. Though its exciting to see new plots and new characters to go along with them, its quite disappointing to reduce the role of the other characters from the previous story. So I guess it's a new girl for every arc for Touma huh?
Old 2009-10-19, 00:29   Link #683
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
I see, thanks for the pic, ya I forgot that even Misaka 10032 is closer to Touma seeing as she was the one that Touma went out on a date with and not Mikoto right?
He went on a "date" with Mikoto, Imouto and LO in that novel.
Old 2009-10-19, 05:47   Link #684
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
He went on a "date" with Mikoto, Imouto and LO in that novel.
Wait? He went out with all 3 sisters?
SCORE!!!!
Old 2009-10-19, 09:28   Link #685
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Sasuga Touma... He needs to go out with all the sisters at once to best this...

...unless 10032 counts as all since she's linked in to th rest? And LO increases the effectiveness?
Old 2009-10-19, 09:29   Link #686
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Wait? He went out with all 3 sisters?
SCORE!!!!
That's an....*ahem* interesting way to put it, but yes, I suppose he did....
Old 2009-10-19, 09:31   Link #687
Namihana
Soul Driller

"Such misfortune" my ass then Touma.

But then again...his harem can be a sort of misfortune too, if you guys think about it.
Old 2009-10-19, 09:34   Link #688
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namihana View Post
But then again...his harem can be a sort of misfortune too, if you guys think about it.
Yeah, a harem doesn't exactly bring much positive if they're at your throat for suspicion's of cheating, or "WHO'S THIS GIRL??!!" After all, anime has taught us that it's usually the guy who eats the flak when one of his girls catches another one of his girls getting too frisky with the man-meat......
Old 2009-10-19, 09:39   Link #689
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Which is why while Touma has a harem, it is so big with ridiculous overlaps of networks that it by itself is a great misfortune. Genius.
Old 2009-10-19, 09:48   Link #690
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
...unless 10032 counts as all since she's linked in to th rest?
Currently, every Imouto is its own entity (they are even arguing with one another)... and all have a crush on Touma (probably biggest harem ever)... and all get jealous on one another... and on Mikoto... Imouto almost got into a catfight with Mikoto in volume 12... seriously, I can't wait till Volume 12 is animated... which will, unfortunately, most probably happen in season 3.
Old 2009-10-19, 09:58   Link #691
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

That's 9968 people and then some, more than double my high score... Even if he spent one day with each one it be 20 years before he got back to 10032

Touma, I take my hat off to you.
Old 2009-10-19, 10:01   Link #692
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Currently, every Imouto is its own entity (they are even arguing with one another)... and all have a crush on Touma (probably biggest harem ever)... and all get jealous on one another... and on Mikoto... Imouto almost got into a catfight with Mikoto in volume 12... seriously, I can't wait till Volume 12 is animated... which will, unfortunately, most probably happen in season 3.
I guess before they became their own entity, one of them have already encountered Touma; so there's a possibility one Imouto's memories of and crush on Touma (if it ever exists or it does but the Imoutos simply doesn't know how to explain it) were synchronized with the other OVER 9000 MISAKAs.

Not to mention that Last Order can become a propagating factor, but I guess Last Order is Accelerators.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-10-19, 10:05   Link #693
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I call for Accelerator x Misaka with a pet LO pikachu!
Old 2009-10-19, 10:25   Link #694
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
I guess before they became their own entity, one of them have already encountered Touma; so there's a possibility one Imouto's memories of and crush on Touma (if it ever exists or it does but the Imoutos simply doesn't know how to explain it) were synchronized with the other OVER 9000 MISAKAs.
Actually, I think the problem is in the fact that they know only three males:
1. Haven Canceler - too old
2. Kamiyou Touma - perfect
3. Accelerator - nuff said
Old 2009-10-19, 10:30   Link #695
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Hey, Stokholm's Syndrome might work in Accelerator's favor. You never know... Like how if Misaka knew Accelerator's thoughts about the matter her opinion of him might change.
Old 2009-10-19, 10:37   Link #696
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

It certainly did wonders for Last Order.
Old 2009-10-19, 12:15   Link #697
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Actually, I think the problem is in the fact that they know only three males:
1. Haven Canceler - too old
2. Kamiyou Touma - perfect
3. Accelerator - nuff said
The series is short of male characters with names. And the only female character likely to be interested in a yuri relationship with a misaka is Kuroko. [Who apparently thinks that 108 of them might be sufficient.]

Most of the Misaka's presumably have met other male characters when they were split up.

That being said do we actually know if 19090 is dieting because of Touma rather than someone else? Or indeed just to be different?
Old 2009-10-19, 15:07   Link #698
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Oh thats kinda sad, I thought Mikoto would play a bigger role further down the novels because I heard that she was the first one to know about Touma losing his memories (except the Heaven Canceller), and decided to help him out. So I thought for sure that she would play a much larger role, but man to be reduced to the same level as Index and Aisa, that kinda sucks. I dont really know the details to how Mikoto knew or figured out about Touma's memories, care to fill me in on that matter? Thanks.:
Well, we still have Railgun right???
I don't find that sad , more sad is the fact that the "main heroine" a.k.a. Index(h4x) doesn't have any role
Ah well, I heard from a friend that Index is getting more roles by pieces in the course of the novels.
Old 2009-10-19, 15:15   Link #699
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well, we still have Railgun right???
I don't find that sad , more sad is the fact that the "main heroine" a.k.a. Index(h4x) doesn't have any role
Ah well, I heard from a friend that Index is getting more roles by pieces in the course of the novels.
Sounds like bad news to me. I hope the quality of the novel won't go downhill with this.
Old 2009-10-19, 18:36   Link #700
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Sounds like bad news to me. I hope the quality of the novel won't go downhill with this.
Why?

Can you be more explicit?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen