AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-19, 12:54   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The Mystery of the Wagging Tail

Basically the Primula-fans don't have any threads where all they can talk about is Primula. Incidentally, episode 22 has provided enough Primula related material to ponder upon: How does her Tail move? And how is she maneuvaring those delicate neko mimi? *Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.. kawaiiiiiiiiiii*

It's a darn outright mystery I tell you.

P.S. This thread is open to the various fans of various characters in Shuffle other than Primula since no one in their right mind (even the bitter Kaede-fans) can dislike Primula.

* Gifs borrowed from Catgirls.
Old 2005-12-19, 13:15   Link #2
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

What do you mean "EVEN bitter Kaede-fans". We're the first to support Primula since she supports Kaede

Could be magic After all Primula rates pretty high on that.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:19   Link #3
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Basically the Primula-fans don't have any threads where all they can talk about is Primula. Incidentally, episode 22 has provided enough Primula related material to ponder upon: How does her Tail move? And how is she maneuvaring those delicate neko mimi? *Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.. kawaiiiiiiiiiii*

It's a darn outright mystery I tell you.

P.S. This thread is open to the various fans of various characters in Shuffle other than Primula since no one in their right mind (even the bitter Kaede-fans) can dislike Primula.

* Gifs borrowed from Catgirls.
Off the top of my head, I have 2 theories.

1.) Loli-POWER: The nekomaid outfit is a magically enhanced uniform that automatically arranges itself in order to max the loli factor that's in Primula

2.) Magic: Primula's actively/subconsciously (magically) controlling the ears and tail, so it makes her look cute in front of Rin. (and to us )

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2005-12-20 at 23:57.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:20   Link #4
TDRKZ
Asa all the way

primula uses her magic quite freely as seen in ep 22 so i wouldn't be surprised if she's just using magic to control tail and ear
Old 2005-12-19, 14:20   Link #5
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265

1.) The nekomaid outfit is a magically enhanced uniform that automatically arranges itself in order to max the loli factor that's in Primula

2.) Primula's actively/subconsciously controlling the ears and tail, so it makes her cute in front of Rin.
Considering that outift came form Mao-san, it would be a safe bet that the outfit magically max the loli factor in all its wears.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:47   Link #6
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I think I´m going to vote for magic.
Old 2005-12-19, 14:51   Link #7
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
I'm going to agree with others that it's simply a case of Primula using magic to move the tail and ears. In any case she looks really good in that outfit. On multiple levels. Another reason why she's my second favorite character in the anime. It's hard not to love someone like Primula.
Old 2005-12-19, 15:31   Link #8
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev
I'm going to agree with others that it's simply a case of Primula using magic to move the tail and ears. In any case she looks really good in that outfit. On multiple levels. Another reason why she's my second favorite character in the anime. It's hard not to love someone like Primula.
Or she was able to grow the tail and ears out of her body.

But I think magic is somewhat logical, after she used her powers to freeze Eustoma.
Old 2005-12-19, 15:59   Link #9
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis
But I think magic is somewhat logical
quote of the day
Old 2005-12-19, 16:35   Link #10
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
since no one in their right mind (even the bitter Kaede-fans) can dislike Primula.
Isn't that the truth now you just need people to realize that she also kicks As* over all the other girls
Quote:
2.) Primula's actively/subconsciously controlling the ears and tail, so it makes her cute in front of Rin.
Have to agree here, but also I think it could be magic, what else could it be ^^, hmm.. or mabye It some battery power neko Suit O.o

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-20 at 02:58.
Old 2005-12-19, 16:42   Link #11
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

i guess magic...primulas just so kawaii<3333333
Old 2005-12-20, 02:57   Link #12
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Id have to go with the Cute effect not magic or anything just the cute effect.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
Old 2005-12-20, 12:48   Link #13
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
What do you mean "EVEN bitter Kaede-fans". We're the first to support Primula since she supports Kaede
That's why I say "even the bitter Kaede fans" support/like Primula because Primula supported Kaede during her miserable moments. Give and take relationships. Them Kaede fans are so craizeee.. Show your support. Vote for Primula!

Quote:

1.) The nekomaid outfit is a magically enhanced uniform that automatically arranges itself in order to max the loli factor that's in Primula

2.) Primula's actively/subconsciously (magically) controlling the ears and tail, so it makes her look cute in front of Rin. (and to us )
I like them theories. More please!
Old 2005-12-20, 16:15   Link #14
Blackflame
Master of fire

as a fan of primula i have to say the cat girl outfit works and they should keep it from now on...
Old 2005-12-20, 18:50   Link #15
Manael

It's the infinite power of loli cuteness, no doubt.

There is one huge drawback to this outfit: you can never have enough of seing Primula in it! So cute...
Old 2005-12-20, 19:37   Link #16
Paracelsus

Actually...if you apply the neko ears on her pointed ears....well, you got it, right? It shouldn't be difficult to move both. As for the tail.....just shin-chan (god :P) knows that o_O
Old 2005-12-20, 19:45   Link #17
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

After ep22, Primula has risen from #3 behind Kareha to #2 in front of Kareha for me. She totally rocks (and damn is she hard - kicking god-chan's ass without even lifting a finger, heh, remind me not to upset her).

edit: Gah, typos

Last edited by Radiosity; 2005-12-20 at 22:29.
Old 2005-12-20, 21:31   Link #18
Yuiichi
Retired.

Hm... the true reason has not yet been revealed. Well, best do so.

Why, you don't even have to think. All Nekololi's come equiped with Tail moving power*, very similar to Ear moving power. This increases their loli multiplier! When you are enlightened, it's really quite the simple concept.

It also adds a "AWWWW!!!" factor x10 as well.

*not to be confused with magic!
Closed Thread