Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-12, 14:46   Link #1
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Demonion II ~Maou to Sannin no Joou~

Demonion II

The tower defense game with M&M art is back!

Spoiler for Links lead to NSFW:

Game Delayed to 4/25/2014

Hints tips yadada.
How the game is split up in true route (Denotes End Boss of Route)
Games goes from prologue=>1st chapter (Margaretta) => 2nd chapter (Tielia) => 3rd chapter (Glace/Magahime) => 4th chapter (Verlnya) => Final Chapter (Elf mutated tentacle thingy)
Games has a replay value of at least 4 games! Banzai and it doesn't even need a hell mode...

In order to reach the true route you need to beat the game twice. During the second chapter you'll get a option a top and bottom option. First option leads you into a invasion against the fire nation while the bottom option leads you against the ice nation. Fire is stronger and a greater pain in the ass because the rooms are small and has a great amount of traps. Traps do % damage to your character. Doesn't matter if your character is low or high level the percentage scales with the level. You can't skip stuff if you plan on getting true route by the third playthrough. While ice nation usually likes attacking you with two or more waves.

Game is split up into two different sections an invasion and a defense scenario. Playing the first game is recommended the game reuses the monsters, the traps and buildings from the first one. In the invasion scenario you just need to reach the enemy king defeat him and take control over the room. Along the way you need to watch out for traps as they have the potential to do the most amount of damage. Every time you enter a dungeon its usually guaranteed they'll be at least one room that needs a key to open. There are different kinds of keys, purple, green and red. You can purchase the purple and greens ones from the shop while red ones are rare. Red ones don't respawn there is a set limit every game. Red keys become really important so its better not to waste them as in order to get the level 55 character upgrade you need to be able to search every single room in every single dungeon (use them wisely).

Resources are like the first game bone, magic and gold with the additional crystal resource. Unlike the first game when your character dies it isn't permanent. There is a chance nothing happens or you need to revive them with crystals. You get bonus crystals after exploring a certain amount of rooms. All four resources drop from treasure chests. Bone, Magic and Gold still drop from monsters. You can also get gold from enemy buildings. You can get anywhere from 15-400 gold per building/breakable object. Not every object is breakable though the same goes for you. During the defensive portion of the game the enemy can also break your buildings so place them wisely.

Unlike the first game Heroines don't have specific monster weakness you need to defeat them with traps instead. You get higher ranking monsters by either beating them or finding their seals in a treasure chest. Good luck and happy grinding (๑>ᴗ<๑).

Last edited by Drkz; 2014-02-20 at 20:02.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 03:16   Link #2
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Heee, I never thought that this game woulf get its second series
I kind of enjoyed the first game... simple yet fun...
Second playthrough made it become too easy though
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 20:53   Link #3
Drkz

This one has more characters! More territories! The old queen was hawter though .
Old 2014-04-25, 07:06   Link #4
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

It's way more involved than the first one.
I bought it yesterday, on its way across the pond soon.
Old 2014-04-29, 17:29   Link #5
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

I'm hoping that someone with better moonspeak than I can help.

Initially gameplay was pretty intuitive, and I made if far enough to get to Lizabell's first ero scene. But now I can't invade any new provinces, and the AI attacks me once every five turns and nothing is progressing. How do advance the story?

Edit: Solved it. You have to go into the dungeon construction screen, open up the rightmost blue tab on the bottom pane, and click the rock doors to unlock them. If you unlock a new portal, you unlock new areas to conquer.
Tremalkinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 18:42   Link #6
zhangthang

Just play and I've stucked.
On the very first invasion (the one right after the ADV), I can't open the 4th door ( door in the barricades room, right after the chest room), can anyone show me how to solve this?
zhangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 19:29   Link #7
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangthang View Post
Just play and I've stucked.
On the very first invasion (the one right after the ADV), I can't open the 4th door ( door in the barricades room, right after the chest room), can anyone show me how to solve this?
You have to get a key from one of the treasure rooms. You can also buy a key or two from the market to have extras, but there is usually a key in any level that requires one, you just have to find it.
Tremalkinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 21:10   Link #8
zhangthang

I' ve already open the key door, but can't open the next door, and it looked like a normal door.

But, look like that mission just a tutorial , i just started the game again and skiped it.
zhangthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 23:47   Link #9
Drkz

Out of all the games M&M has drawn this one was pretty big on the BBW side. Beatrice is best onee-chan~.